Why doesn't Joseph get celebrated like Mary?

Beautiful. Based on this quote, Elohiym as used in Deuteronomy 6:4-5 speaks of multiple personages. So, we agree.

You have now validated separate personages acting as one. That's exactly what I tried to tell you from the beginning and it somehow got confused.

Thanks.

Just like I figured, no three gods in one. Your multiple-god theory could mean one million gods in one or two million. You haven't presented one verse giving evidence for three gods in one. Where does it specifically say "three gods in one" anywhere? It doesn't, so you're just guessing as usual in order to try and help sustain this man-made trinity doctrine.

Unlike the above, I'll show you verses talking about ONE god.

"Have we not all one Father? has not one God made us? why are we, every one of us, acting falsely to his brother, putting shame on the agreement of our fathers? Malachi 2:10

"And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: .... And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he." Mark 12:29, 32
(In this verse, Jesus clearly refutes your Deut. 6 theory of there being multiple gods. According to the verses, Jesus clearly agreed with the young lad that there was only one god and none other but he (singular).)

"Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith." Romans 3:30

" One God and Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in all." Ephesians 4:6

"For there is one God and one peacemaker between God and men, the man Christ Jesus," 1 Timothy 2:5

"But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him." 1 Corinthians 8:6

Now again I plead with you, please show me one verse specifically claiming three gods in one.

Last edited:
Agree, bus something detrimental happened in JR’s past to make him question the existence of The Godhead. Normally, this happens after or during the death of a love one or there has been a divorce.

After the death of my grandmother (1982), I questioned God and his fairness, because it made no sense to me how He allowed my grandmother to die in a car wreck and allow the man that hit her and her husband to go free. I did not trust God and was angry with God for ten plus years.

It was not until an Angel of the Lord, visited me one night, after questioning God “again” about He and His justice – the Angel, asked “Who are you to question the sovereign will of Jehovah”

That woke me up out of my “stupidity and self-righteousness ”

Did you forget to take your meds? You can choose to blame my lack of faith on a tragic event if that helps you cope, but I'm basing my opinion clearly off of the following: the bible's lack of scientific evidence, it's historical blunders and inaccuracies, it's plagiarisms from previous writings, it's unfulfilled prophecies, it's blatant contradictions.
These are reasons why I don't believe the bible was inspired by an all-knowing and all-omnipotent being. It's just that simple.

JR, stay within the context of the scripture:

This is simple to understand you just can’t read part of the verse – got to read the enough to understand what happening - Exodus 7:1 – 25. Actually, Chapter 7 thru 10 goes together.

Moses was "as God – not God" to Pharaoh in that he (Moses) was the person who revealed God's will (v. 1).

Little did the Pharaoh know, but he was to be the “prime mover” of that will. Aaron would be Moses' prophet that stood between Moses and Pharaoh and communicated Moses and God's will to the king.

The term elohim when describing Moses is the same word used when mentioning the Old Testament god. Now can you tell me that Moses was equal to three men in one? I highly doubt it.

Show me anywhere in the bible where it specifically says "three gods in one" when describing the Old Testament god. Just one time please.

I tried to get dacontinent to do it but so far he's failed to do so.

This is “so” educational!

What scientific evidence are you searching for?

"three gods in one"

You are talking about the triune God—three coexistent, co-eternal Persons who make up God.

Please explain these scriptures:

In Isaiah 48:16 the Son is speaking while making reference to the Father and the Holy Spirit. Compare

Mat: 3:16 “Jesus' baptism”. Seen in this passage is God the Holy Spirit descending on God the Son while God the Father proclaims His pleasure in the Son.

In 2 Corinthians 13:14 are examples of three distinct Persons in the Godhead ( 1.Lord Jesus; 2. God; 3. Holy Spirit)

The Godhead consists of three Persons: The Hebrew plural noun "Elohim" is used.

In Genes 1:26 and other scriptures the plural pronoun for “us” is used. The word "Elohim" and the pronoun “us” are plural forms, which is referring to in the Hebrew language to more than two.

If you say there is "No God"

Based on this you do not exist, neither does all that you see. Meaning, that since God does not exist all that exist does not exist, then we are all living in the Twilight Zone of one-existance. Your love one, that has passed on, never existed.. The debt you oe,is just part of your, non existance.

Now again I plead with you, please show me one verse specifically claiming three gods in one.

Let's get the first question out of the way before we move on to this one. Besides, Dr. H is handling this one and very well.

Father ... Abram ... adoption ... remember?

Dr H..; [QUOTE said:
This is “so” educational!

What scientific evidence are you searching for?

The bible says the sun stopped in midstream for a whole day. How is this even possible without destroying every planet in the solar system?
The bible says evil spirits caused diseases? How is this possible. I thought it was viruses, fungi and bacteria, something that's never mentioned in the bible. Please explain how evil spirits are the cause of diseases.

"three gods in one"

You are talking about the triune God—three coexistent, co-eternal Persons who make up God.

Please explain these scriptures:

In Isaiah 48:16 the Son is speaking while making reference to the Father and the Holy Spirit. Compare

Mat: 3:16 “Jesus' baptism”. Seen in this passage is God the Holy Spirit descending on God the Son while God the Father proclaims His pleasure in the Son.

In 2 Corinthians 13:14 are examples of three distinct Persons in the Godhead ( 1.Lord Jesus; 2. God; 3. Holy Spirit)

The Godhead consists of three Persons: The Hebrew plural noun "Elohim" is used.

In Genes 1:26 and other scriptures the plural pronoun for “us” is used. The word "Elohim" and the pronoun “us” are plural forms, which is referring to in the Hebrew language to more than two.

Neither verse mentions any three gods in one. The holy spirit isn't mentioned as a person anywhere in the bible. You're taking verses and making a trinity fit into these verses. The word "trinity" isn't even a biblical term.

By the way, please explain how three "beings" can mix into one, yet have three distinct and individual personalities.
The catholic church, the actual inventor of this theory, can't even explain how the trinity works. Perhaps you can. LOL!

If you say there is "No God"

Based on this you do not exist, neither does all that you see. Meaning, that since God does not exist all that exist does not exist, then we are all living in the Twilight Zone of one-existance. Your love one, that has passed on, never existed.. The debt you oe,is just part of your, non existance.

Correction: I've claimed that the BIBLICAL god is a fraud and I base that on the writings of the bible.

I have another question. If your biblical god is real, who created him?

Last edited:
Let's get the first question out of the way before we move on to this one. Besides, Dr. H is handling this one and very well.

Father ... Abram ... adoption ... remember?

Where did it SPECIFICALLY claim there to be three gods in one in the bible?
I know Dr. H can't handle this question, however it seems that you're struggling mightily with answering it as well.

As mentioned earlier, the trinity is nothing more than a plagiarized offshoot of the Egyptian gods Osiris, Isis and Horus (father, mother and son). The authors of the trinity theory, the Catholic church, has already admitted this, yet folks continue to teach this doctrine. Go figure.

I know Dr. H can't handle this question, however it seems that you're struggling mightily with answering it as well.

As mentioned earlier, the trinity is nothing more than a plagiarized offshoot of the Egyptian gods Osiris, Isis and Horus (father, mother and son). The authors of the trinity theory, the Catholic church, has already admitted this, yet folks continue to teach this doctrine. Go figure.

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but it does not appear that you want questions answered. I told you that I don't want to waste time and I am going to stick with that.

Later.

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but it does not appear that you want questions answered. I told you that I don't want to waste time and I am going to stick with that.

Later.

Sounds exactly like an excuse to avoid answering the question. If I didn't want an accurate answer to the question, I wouldn't ask.
Oftentimes folks give an answer, however when that answer is fully examined for accuracy, it would have several flaws.

Originally Posted by JayRob
I know Dr. H can't handle this question,

Why continue to waste time, when you refuse to comprehend. I have to follow the instructions of Jesus and Apostle The Paul.

καὶ ὃς ἐὰν μὴ δέξηται ὑμᾶς μηδὲ ἀκούσῃ τοὺς λόγους ὑμῶν ἐξερχόμενοι τῆς οἰκίας ἢ τῆς πόλεως ἐκείνης ἐκτινάξατε τὸν κονιορτὸν τῶν ποδῶν ὑμῶν [ektinaxate ton koniorton}

Why continue to waste time, when you refuse to comprehend. I have to follow the instructions of Jesus and Apostle The Paul.

καὶ ὃς ἐὰν μὴ δέξηται ὑμᾶς μηδὲ ἀκούσῃ τοὺς λόγους ὑμῶν ἐξερχόμενοι τῆς οἰκίας ἢ τῆς πόλεως ἐκείνης ἐκτινάξατε τὸν κονιορτὸν τῶν ποδῶν ὑμῶν [ektinaxate ton koniorton}

Jesus Christ is an offshoot of the Egyptian god Horus as mentioned earlier. Why is it so difficult for folks to simply investigate this with an open mind?
In this time and date with information at one's fingertips, there's no real excuse, except for fear, that the average person shouldn't at least investigate the matter of the origins of most religions, and I'm not just talking about Christianity.

By the way, Paul was said to be an "expert" debater meaning that he never encountered a debate/discussion he didn't run from.

Oh, and you still didn't answer the question. Besides, it's plagiarized material any how. Oh well, it's your prerogative to investigate the matter with an open mind and it's also yours to remain in denial.

JR

Remain in denial about what?

As I have said before, something happen in your past - whatever it is get it fix!

JR

Remain in denial about what?

As I have said before, something happen in your past - whatever it is get it fix!

Yeah, something DID happen in my past and I HAVE gotten it fixed, that's why I can say with confidence what I've been saying about religion and it's plagiarized history stolen from Africa by way of Egypt.

Back