who is the best wr in the swac this year

Man I stay away for a while and this is what I come back too?

This entire thread is just...SAD and SHAMEFUL!

See GR this is exactly why I don't smack with womn or rookies. Women want to run that "you just mad cuz you can't have me" crap and try to disguise it as smack.

This is why I, the pres-O-dent, introduced the ban women from the smack board bill, but it failed cuz you people are soft. Then I introduced the sponsor program.....but apparently the Corner hasn't caught on yet(see Dtown's who's Rudy and this previous debacle).....SMH!

Anyway back to the topic @ hand.

Best WR
1. Hayes
2. Story
3. Washington
4. That Bama St. dude
5. Joubert
6. That TxSU dude

That's my list..........

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Get Ready

The truth be told, Levi couldnt play WR for JSU. He aint good enough. At JSU he might play safety or something like that, but the WR slot is sowed up.

YOU'VE CAUGHT SU LOGIC! IT MUST BE SPREADING..

~CDC SEND HELP~

best wr

All of you are crazy if you think there is a better wr in the swac better than Levi Washington of gsu. Micheal hayes is real good but levi is the toughest of them all he will catch the ball no matter where its at come to alcorn on sept 1 and why he is the best wr in the swac hes going to make people at grambling forget all about scotty anderson ,ask pete richardson 99 11 catches 197 yds 2000 8 catches 150 yds 3tds in the last two game aganist the best competition in the swac southern univ,even though they lost you pay attention to this kid he give is all every play hes very exciting player to watch .:emlaugh:

Re: best wr

Originally posted by love to hate
All of you are crazy if you think there is a better wr in the swac better than Levi Washington of gsu. Micheal hayes is real good but levi is the toughest of them all he will catch the ball no matter where its at come to alcorn on sept 1 and why he is the best wr in the swac hes going to make people at grambling forget all about scotty anderson ,ask pete richardson 99 11 catches 197 yds 2000 8 catches 150 yds 3tds in the last two game aganist the best competition in the swac southern univ,even though they lost you pay attention to this kid he give is all every play hes very exciting player to watch .:emlaugh:

Don't get me wrong levi is an ok player but you're comparing him to michael hayes, they're not even in the same league. Statiscally and play wise we all know who the best receiever is and it sure ain't washington. You people from GSU trip me out.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: Re: best wr

Originally posted by S.U. T-BONE 99

Don't get me wrong levi is an ok player but you're comparing him to michael hayes, they're not even in the same league. Statiscally and play wise we all know who the best receiever is and it sure ain't washington. You people from GSU trip me out.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

He did say something about spelling. I might not know how to spell it, but I know that aint right.

ok wait to everyone see this kid

The kid is something special last season he carry grambling to the swac title because everyonre focus on scotty this year hes going to carry gram by himself the kid was last year 6ft 1 180 pds this off season the kid has gotten up to 205 and running even faster . I meet him about two weeks ago and the kid was looking a whole lot diffrent then he has in the pass im telling you this ,this kid is about to wreck the swac, im not taking nothing away from micheal hayes he is damn good but levi has taken his game to another level watch what i tell you .

All you Grambling pole smokers:

Are you saying that Senior Levi Washington who stats last year were:

40 recs for 501 total rec. yards (12.52 avg/catch)

will be better than Junior Cortez Hankton who was:

33 recs for 822 total rec. yards (24.9 avg/catch)?

Just asking.

Listen Peeps!

What I'm trying to tell yall is that Levi Washington is a balla! When I saw practice in a scrimmage his freshman year, I thought he was gonna really set things off. I don't mean to use geographical bias, but this kid is "North Louisiana" football tough.No knock on the athletes that play ball in South Louisiana, but there's a different mental attitude for the North Louisiana ballers.

Levi Washington is old school...he will take it across the middle and dip a shoulder and straight truck yo azz. Then the next time, it's the North La 3 step (shake, fake, and take it to the house).

When Doug and Spears decided to put Levi in the slot, it created match up problems. You can't cover him with a linebacker or strong safety...you can't tackle him with a corner. Now, he's been in the weight room and has gotten up to 205lbs. Man yall in trouble.

Just wait...I wouldn't be surprised to see double digit receptions in each game. You'll see why I call him [size=4.5]THE ANSWER[/size]

First in line to see "The Answer" in action, Children of the Mississippi Corn. September 2nd in Alcorn, Miss.

Grambling is the BEST. Everyone else is talking about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back