who is the best wr in the swac this year

Michael Haye of SUcks!

The rest are pretty much equal in stats from last year:
Levi Washington (GSU), Devin Lewis (SU), Joubert (SU), Story (JSU), TSU's receiver (can't remember his name) and Watson (Bama State)

GSU is expecting big things from Ellis Spears, Thyron Anderson and of course Levi [The Answer] Washington!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
yeah, I would have to say Micheal Hayes. Oh boy from GSU is good to...that Washington dude.

He's talking about [size=3.5]'THE ANSWER'[/size], Levi Washington, Jr!!!!

Not only a clutch receiver, but an excellent punt returner and downfield blocker. Oh yeah, ask your db's too...He's an all world smack talker!

Originally posted by C-LeB28
su'S Michael Hayes and the receiver from Texas Southern MikeBigg is Cortez Hankton.

Yeah, Him!

There's a isht load of talent in the SWAC. Defensive coordinators had better be ready to handle these weapons.

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Not only a clutch receiver, but an excellent punt returner and downfield blocker. Oh yeah, ask your db's too...He's an all world smack talker!

I interrupt you for this Public Service Announcement

Not to mention the Brother is FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE. :love: OOO-OOPs, this is the Smackboard huh. MY BAD. :eek:

Carry on.

[size=-7]Note: I hope my hubbie doesn't catch this one.[/size]

Originally posted by LadyJag

I interrupt you for this Public Service Announcement

Not to mention the Brother is FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE. :love: OOO-OOPs, this is the Smackboard huh. MY BAD. :eek:

Carry on.

[size=-7]Note: I hope my hubbie doesn't catch this one.[/size]

Oh Gurrrrrl...Ima tell on you!!!!:emlaugh:

[size=2.5]btw:I'm built just like him (NOT)[/size]

Lady Jag,

You've created a monster. Levi read your post and hasn't stopped smiling yet. Let's just stick to him being the best receiver in the SWAC. That, we know, is true....

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Ladyjag where is your sponsor?

<MARQUEE><SIZE=10.5><B><I><color=red>SHE'S LOOKING...FOR SOME "GREATNESS":D :D :D</MARQUEE></SIZE></B></COLOR>

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Are you talking about the Levi Washinton that was the worst punt returners in the SWAC. Didnt Grambling have the worst kick return teams in the SWAC. Dude, what world do you live in?

Washington is OK, but he aint even a top 5 SWAC Rec.

Hayes SU
Story JSU
Williams ASU
Lewis SU
Taylor JSU

Washington might not even be in the top 10.

Our punt returners weren't the best, which is how Levi got back there in the first place. Ask UAPB how bad he was. I think it went like this. "He's at the 50, the 40, the 30...."

As for his receiving skills, you'll get to see for yourself on October 20th.

Touchdown, Grambling!!!

Don't worry about GR...he's still :redhot: about the 10catch/100 yd game that Levi had against JSTANK last year.

I wouldn't be surprised if Levi didn't have a 70 catch season. The only thing that will stop him is the fact that the ball will be spread among so many top-notch receivers.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Choc City,

You have to understand that GR has a lot of issues. This is the same person who cried foul because the SWAC didn't list Daniel Guy on the 1st team all SWAC team. I mean you should have seen in pitch a *****.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Ladyjag where is your sponsor?

JST,

What has Buffalo done for the SWAC lately? Oh, and I don't want to hear about them Tiger Wood want-a-bees either.

Thurman Thomas send help.

Originally posted by LadyJag

JST,

What has Buffalo done for the SWAC lately? Oh, and I don't want to hear about them Tiger Wood want-a-bees either.

Thurman Thomas send help.

LMAO at LADY JAG smacking dem muffins!

<marquee><color=crimson>THAT'S MY SOROR SMACKING DEM MUFFINS</marquee></color>

All of you know I aint lyn on Levi. Like I said he is OK and he had 100 on JState, but he ended up with 500 or less for the year. So what does that tell you? What did he do for the season? NOt jack. You guys live in a fantasy land, and lies give you pleasure. IM glad I dont live in that world. And you hate giving credit where it is due.

Lady J

WE dont talk about wings over here. We dont care about your man hangin you up wet last night. We could care less about the new capri pants you just bought. And the fact that your last cake fell is of no consequence to us. You might want to stay over there-------->wherer you have some expertise. Cause sooner or later your one or two lines is going to run out.

Kitchen...bake....pie

Originally posted by mighty hornet
lol@Lady Jag

Damn, gul what done got into you lately?

MH,

I've been chillin in the cut for waaaaaaaaaaay too long. Check the sig, baby.

Originally posted by Get Ready
All of you know I aint lyn on Levi. Like I said he is OK and he had 100 on JState, but he ended up with 500 or less for the year. So what does that tell you? What did he do for the season? NOt jack. You guys live in a fantasy land, and lies give you pleasure. IM glad I dont live in that world. And you hate giving credit where it is due.

What was that you said about stats?

Ohhh, so you want some too.

Originally posted by Get Ready

Lady J

WE dont talk about wings over here. We dont care about your man hangin you up wet last night. We could care less about the new capri pants you just bought. And the fact that your last cake fell is of no consequence to us. You might want to stay over there-------->wherer you have some expertise. Cause sooner or later your one or two lines is going to run out.

Kitchen...bake....pie

Get a CLUE,

From all of the ish you DONT care about you sure know alot about the topics that go on over there ----->. You probably "get off" on them don't ya, playa?

Well, let me tell ya something SON. I'm not going anywhere, and I can see you must be the kind of fella who gets a little intimidated when a strong woman steps up to the plate. Why don't you go check out the nearest "shake joint" so you can release some of that pent of stress, cuz it's obvious that YOU AINT GETTIN NONE ON THE REGULAR.

RELAX, RELEASE!!!!

Back