Who in the heck is making all these Slim fit clothes for men?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So, wearing this makes you gay? It's slim fit.

2iranlz.jpg

If that makes you gay, please show me what type of suit fits yall wear lol

You're going to find out who makes those elastic pants for the hulk. they fit all day every day.
Lol. Man, Levis has saved me on the jeans tip and dockers are okay on Khakis... Dress pants still a struggle but I am going to start getting my dress pants and suits bespoken

So, wearing this makes you gay? It's slim fit.

2iranlz.jpg

If that makes you gay, please show me what type of suit fits yall wear lol

Classic or Modern. I normally buy size 48 classic and then get it taken in. A 46 is better for me technically but I need the shoulder room a size 48 provides. One note, I can't do straight leg pants. I have busted about 3 crotches dealing straight leg
39_102815_SUIT_FIT_BANNER_CLASSIC.jpg

Suits-Landing-BB_01.jpg

I saw some 38/34 and 40/34 slim fit dockers. Lol come on man what's slim fit about a 38 and 40 inch waist . Lol it's just not hip hop clothes because I don't wear that trash. Lol I didn't wear it when I was young so no way I would wear that trash now. Lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I saw some 38/34 and 40/34 slim fit dockers. Lol come on man what's slim fit about a 38 and 40 inch waist . Lol it's just not hip hop clothes because I don't wear that trash. Lol I didn't wear it when I was young so no way I would wear that trash now. Lol
I agree. I wear 38 and 40's man. No man my size should be in slim fit lol

Jos A Banks and Macy's are damn near the only places I can shop now. Levis are the only jeans I can wear.
J. Crew and Banana Republic have some decent fitting jeans, too. If you catch them on sale, they are cheaper than Levi's (which aren't all that cheap, btw). I used to love getting my jeans from Express, but some time in 2010, they started making all of their jeans slim fit, low-rise or both. Now all i buy are shirts from there.

J. Crew and Banana Republic have some decent fitting jeans, too. If you catch them on sale, they are cheaper than Levi's (which aren't all that cheap, btw). I used to love getting my jeans from Express, but some time in 2010, they started making all of their jeans slim fit, low-rise or both. Now all i buy are shirts from there.
Macy's coupons and one day sales are a lifesaver. I only really get to wear jeans a few times a month so I only need 2-3 pairs.

See I have learned that it is not about HOW MUCH something cost but the usefulness.
On some stuff yes and some stuff.
For instance, my Johnston and Murphy shoes last a lot longer dealing with the wear and tear of DC than My kenneth cole's did.
On dress shirts, cheap shirts and expensive shirts all wear out at the elbow eventually unless you role up the sleeves.

On some stuff yes and some stuff.
For instance, my Johnston and Murphy shoes last a lot longer dealing with the wear and tear of DC than My kenneth cole's did.
On dress shirts, cheap shirts and expensive shirts all wear out at the elbow eventually unless you role up the sleeves.

I learned a while ago about those Kenneth Cole shoes, I stick to Cole Haan and Johnston and Murphy myself. I slide some Rockports in every now n then. They all hold up on the wear and tear.

Back