Who in the heck is making all these Slim fit clothes for men?

CEE DOG

Do they only make clothes for gay men now? Every department has nothing but slim fit pants. You go get a 36/34 off the rack and its tight lii ke some ho pants. Lol Then you look and say it's slim fit. smh the heck? It was six pair of 36/34 cuts. You got slim fit, classic fit, straight fit, regular fit. When did all this stuff start? What happened to just normal cuts? This weird stuff has to end. I'm writing Congress. Lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Also why all these cats wearing suits that are flooding? I mean I wear my suit pants with no break but these dudes here might as well have on shorts.

As a tall narrow man, I appreciate slim fit slacks, jeans and shirts.

What I hate is all these pants for short folks with the same waist size I have.Hard to buy pants when you're 6-4 like me.

I went to Memphis last year and as you said tried a pair of 36/34 slim fit pants. I immediately put them back on the rack. I think I left a small part of my manhood in those jeans lol

Regular fit, straight fit or loose fit for me

If you're slim you should have no problem, slim will not fit fat. If you're overweight, bypass the slim clothing and go to the Big and Tall section to shop, it's just that simple.

Man this stuff with these jeans do have to stop. I'm left to Levi's 550, 541 or 560. That's it. And Men's Warehouse get me on the work end but I got to watch their suits due to the slim cut with them. Keep the tailoring in check but the leg room on these damn slim cuts is beyond ridiculous.

If you're slim you should have no problem, slim will not fit fat. If you're overweight, bypass the slim clothing and go to the Big and Tall section to shop, it's just that simple.

Man that slim is for the birds if you're a MAN. I have slim legs but if I put on slim jeans women will be looking at me all day like what the hell I got on my mind.

You're thinking of skinny fit, not slim. Totally different. Levi's slim fit me fine. If you're not actually slim they're not for you anyways lol, but on the flip side it's tacky as hell dudes in their 30s walking around in those damn near bell bottom jeans.

Man this stuff with these jeans do have to stop. I'm left to Levi's 550, 541 or 560. That's it. And Men's Warehouse get me on the work end but I got to watch their suits due to the slim cut with them. Keep the tailoring in check but the leg room on these damn slim cuts is beyond ridiculous.

Man that slim is for the birds if you're a MAN. I have slim legs but if I put on slim jeans women will be looking at me all day like what the hell I got on my mind.

If you're talking about hoodrats, maybe. Grown women? Not likely.

I can't do straight leg or flat front pants either.
I wear a 36-38 in the waist but have to buy 40's for pants to fit my thighs. It is either buy big and tailor down or be uncomfortable because I can't even fit my damn phone in my pocket.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm no where near fat. I just have muscles and don't look sick. I can still wear a 34. Slim fit is for dudes with no muscles.

Same dudes who go out of their way to wear shirts a size smaller to enchance their upper body, complaining about slim fit pants.

Amazing.
i dont even wear slim fit. They started making thighs smaller in regular fit. It rough out here player for people who lift.

Back