Who in the heck is making all these Slim fit clothes for men?

I learned a while ago about those Kenneth Cole shoes, I stick to Cole Haan and Johnston and Murphy myself. I slide some Rockports in every now n then. They all hold up on the wear and tear.
Rockports are pretty durable. Some of their shoe designs are questionable but they make some decent shoes

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jos A Banks and Macy's are damn near the only places I can shop now. Levis are the only jeans I can wear.
JC Penny and K&G have my size in dress slacks. K&G has nice suits that I buy and they tailor them also. Jeans on the other hand, are hard for me to find the exact fit and style.

So, wearing this makes you gay? It's slim fit.

2iranlz.jpg

If that makes you gay, please show me what type of suit fits yall wear lol
My wife bought me a suit similar to this one. It's slim fit and causes me to have fits when I wear them. Too tight in the thighs.

Rockports are pretty durable. Some of their shoe designs are questionable but they make some decent shoes

Bruh when I worked at the Pentagon that's what I wore. I needed comfort. What I would do is wear them at work and then after work when I went to a happy hour I would change shoes. When wearing Rockport's you searching for comfort and not style.

To your point about suits....I hit up JosABank or Men's Warehouse. Presently, I can wear jeans and tennis shoes to work so I have changed up my style to resemble Anthony Anderson on Blackish. That cool relaxed look.

Back