Who has the #1 recruiting class this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mighty hornet

it's so comical to see somebody from JSU bragging about JUCOs and transfers now, after all that talk in years past.
The times shole have changed!!!!!!!
:lol:

That's what I'm talking about. :lol:

There used to be a time when JUCO and Transfers were no big deal. Remeber how they used to sit on the bench at jsu? Now all of a sudden they are the best thing to ever hit jsu's campus.

I don't care what you guys say. There is no way a team that was consistantly having 7-4 seasons gonna drop that far. We all saw what coaching did for you in games and you are still trying to blame JW for the problems. Had Bell run the same offense that was in place and added his own plays to what was there. You guys would've probably won more games. He failed to utilize Kent and he failed to strengthen your special teams. Greg Johnson did the smart thing and jumped ship.

I'll say it again. IT'S YOUR COACH!

And what does all of this have to do with having to with who has the best class? Nothing. It's just another chance for yall to take a stab at the great JSU, but that's typical of most of you.

Mike: Are you saying that validity is being consistent with what other posters from my school say? And other SWAC posters, on this very thread, were bragging about post-season awards, so you can't just single out JSU and say "that's how they do things," but again, that's typical of you.:rolleyes:

Mighty Hornet: I've yet to see what you have to say about your signees, which look pretty good on paper.......all I've seen are commonplace, dry JSU wisecracks. But then again, that's typicl of you.

PsychoJag: :smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We do not expect Freshmen to make an impact this year. All the redshirts from last year are the ones we are counting on. So we cannot determine who has the best recruiting class in the year that we recruit players. I am excited because I am looking forward to all those gold teeth players in the line up last year. As you know this is the only way we can match up with the former big three.

Originally posted by j-state_tiger06
And what does all of this have to do with having to with who has the best class? Nothing. It's just another chance for yall to take a stab at the great JSU, but that's typical of most of you.

Mike: Are you saying that validity is being consistent with what other posters from my school say? And other SWAC posters, on this very thread, were bragging about post-season awards, so you can't just single out JSU and say "that's how they do things," but again, that's typical of you.:rolleyes:

Mighty Hornet: I've yet to see what you have to say about your signees, which look pretty good on paper.......all I've seen are commonplace, dry JSU wisecracks. But then again, that's typicl of you.

PsychoJag: :smh:

ROTFLMAO!!!! There we go. Let's jump on the defensive. The great JSU??? LMAO!!!! When is the last time ya'll won a championship??? If u don't like the thread then don't post on it. It's obvious ya'll don't think ya'll have the top recruiting class because if ya'll did then jsu would be here in the masses posting. If the lynch st idiots wouldn't have come on here complaining about the thread then this whole argument wouldn't have started. What will it be next year when u guys win 2 games?? :smh:

Dude, I'm not taking a stab. I'm just telling you what has been the norm for jsu posters before the NSM. You are actually telling the truth as that is how you feel. But, before you said that, others in your same bond were doing exactly what you just said was smalltime.

I don't have to take a stab at jsu. You guys are stabbing eachother in the back by not knowing what the common stances are or what the standard was set at before you arrived. You may want to discuss some things before you say them out here in your Private Forum. Otherwise, I will continue to pull you on the carpet for saying them. You can always use the famous, "Liar Mike" diversion that another poster finds easy to insert. That usually buys you about three topics until the truth pops out!

as for baseball...I did not see SU's signing class but I know they went JUCO. But PV and Mississippi Valley has two of the better baseball classes. Majority of PV's recruits are cotributing rightaway

Originally posted by the band fan
as for baseball...I did not see SU's signing class but I know they went JUCO. But PV and Mississippi Valley has two of the better baseball classes. Majority of PV's recruits are cotributing rightaway

Yeah I heard that PV and MVSU had a pretty good class but remember Coach Cador is great at recruiting and from what I heard and saw of course we'll be good enough to win the SWAC title with no problem again but I'll give them until next year to be totally dominant again.

I've seen our signess. I know what they can do. I don't have to wonder.

The only credible post I've read regarding JSU was bornthrilla's. We didn't sign enough O-linemen. We did get one of the best linemen in the state and one of the best linemen in the Jackson area.

The rest of y'all are just taking your usual shots. But you wanna bit(h when someone from JSU does it.

Originally posted by PsychoJag
What will it be next year when u guys win 2 games?? :smh:

And where will you be when your school goes on another three-year hiatus?

Registered in 2001.......only 590 posts? That don't add up.:confused:

He's a band dude, man. He knows EVERYTHING about bands. And I do mean everything. Don't know isht about football, tho.

First off compare our # of championships to jsu's ok shut up 2nd I should have well over 1500 posts but when the website shut down it deleted everyone's post count and I didn't tell Kenn to put mine back like it was. Think before u speak BOY. smh

BTW we may have had a 3 year hiatus but we still had around the same record as JSU what does that say about your program? JSU last won the title in 96 so ya'll are on a 7 year hiatus. When will it end??:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mike
I'm just telling you what has been the norm for jsu posters before the NSM. You are actually telling the truth as that is how you feel. But, before you said that, others in your same bond were doing exactly what you just said was smalltime.

Mike, all I can do is say how I feel about things, and in this case, our recruiting class and what constitutes a successful class. There are tons of JSU posters on the Swacpage, all with different views and opinions on things. It's dumb to think that all of our views should be the same and we should stand behind what others said, our have "private forum meetings" as you suggested. If that's what y'all do in the Dawgpound, then damn.

First off compare our # of championships to jsu's ok shut up 2nd I should have well over 1500 posts but when the website shut down it deleted everyone's post count and I didn't tell Kenn to put mine back like it was. Think before u speak BOY. smh

BTW we may have had a 3 year hiatus but we still had around the same record as JSU what does that say about your program? JSU last won the title in 96 so ya'll are on a 7 year hiatus. When will it end??:rolleyes:
Here he goes again bragging on 10 titles they won BEFORE JSU was even in the conference. Since JSU joined the SWAC, JSU has 15 titles. SU has 8, 9 or 10. 15 > 8, 9 or 10.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Robber
He's a band dude, man. He knows EVERYTHING about bands. And I do mean everything. Don't know isht about football, tho.

Really? I played football, baseball, and track (Won 2 back to back state titles in 97 &98:rolleyes:). Jarvis Green who plays for the New England Patiots and Howard Green who plays for the Saints is my cousin. I know alot about SPORTS :rolleyes:

Here he goes again bragging on 10 titles they won BEFORE JSU was even in the conference. Since JSU joined the SWAC, JSU has 15 titles. SU has 8, 9 or 10. 15 > 8, 9 or 10.

Ok. What about Black National Championships???:rolleyes:

We won 19 SWAC titles:rolleyes:

Mike, all I can do is say how I feel about things, and in this case, our recruiting class and what constitutes a successful class. There are tons of JSU posters on the Swacpage, all with different views and opinions on things. It's dumb to think that all of our views should be the same and we should stand behind what others said, our have "private forum meetings" as you suggested. If that's what y'all do in the Dawgpound, then damn.
Dude I think all other school posters actually get together and agree on what and how they should post. We tell them time and again that we don't roll like that. We are individuals who support the same school. Got our own opinion and post accordingly. Apparently, it's a foreign concept to them.

Ok. What about Black National Championships???:rolleyes:

We won 19 SWAC titles:rolleyes:
What about 'em???

And like I said, you won 10 of them SWAC titles before JSU and Gram was in the SWAC.

Dude I think all other school posters actually get together and agree on what and how they should post. We tell them time and again that we don't roll like that. We are individuals who support the same school. Got our own opinion and post accordingly. Apparently, it's a foreign concept to them.

Please. There's only a handful of ya'll that are afraid to admit that Bell is as dumb as a pile of mud.:rolleyes: Ya'll should think before ya'll post because everytime ya'll back up Bell I wonder how much u actually know.:rolleyes:

Please. There's only a handful of ya'll that are afraid to admit that Bell is as dumb as a pile of mud.:rolleyes: Ya'll should think before ya'll post because everytime ya'll back up Bell I wonder how much u actually know.:rolleyes:
Nobody has denied that Bell made his share of mistakes on the sidelines. He screwed up a lot. What those who have been supportive of Bell understands is not all of the team's problems can be put on Bell. Bell didn't hire himself, so you can't blame him for players who protest his hire by giving piss poor effort. It took more than Bell to screw up last season as bad as it was.

He has this season to correct the problems. His own and the players. If he fails next season, he won't have to worry about it anymore.

Yeah, that may be true, Robber. But as soon as one poster takes a stand on a subject that you all supposedly agree on. The rest of you jump on his bandwagon and amen it . Then you say "We are jsu" or some idiotic stuff like that.

I'm not taking a stab. I just wanted him to understand where other poster were coming from when they posted things toward you guys. It's not that they are smacking. They are just repeating what you guys claimed in the the past and looked down upon when others did the same.

Yeah, that may be true, Robber. But as soon as one poster takes a stand on a subject that you all supposedly agree on. The rest of you jump on his bandwagon and amen it . Then you say "We are jsu" or some idiotic stuff like that.

Find a thread that shows that. I'll only support a post that I wholeheartedly agree with, whether it came from you or Robber or anyone else.

I'm not taking a stab. I just wanted him to understand where other poster were coming from when they posted things toward you guys. It's not that they are smacking. They are just repeating what you guys claimed in the the past and looked down upon when others did the same.

I understand where you are coming from, but the others are mostly making stupid, illogical posts, and you see they have yet to have said anything that pertains to the thread. And you are trying to justify that. Go figure. But you're not taking a stab.:rolleyes:

Mike,

We say "We Are Jackson State University" because . . . well . . . we are.:p

And I don't have a problem with someone being critical of our signing class, as long as it's based on something. I won't criticize nobody's class because I don't know jack about them. Only what I read in the paper. And I'm pleased with our class because I've seen them on tape. I saw them run by, around, over and through people. RBs with speed, quickness and vision. LBs with speed. Etc., etc., etc. I was impressed. That's all the validation I need on our class.

Thing is, there were numerous posts about everybody's signing class without the smack, until our class came up. Then the garbage began. I wonder why that is. No I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back