Who had the largest band in SWAC history?

And sounded like a middle school don’t even bring that up..... matter of fact for embarrassing the swac we taking your swac card and giving it to miles f^ck this slaw , lazy , I only get house from big girls ass band...

I know you not talking about house with them dry ass field shows y’all be doing. If it wasn’t for skits y’all do at the end folks would go to the restroom on y’all asses.

Went in the budget to make a video about Alcorn to put on the big screen and they waxed y’all

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I know you not talking about house with them dry ass field shows Alabama State be doing. If it wasn’t for them big girls that save our shows from getting booed to hell folks would go to the restroom on our asses.

Went in the budget to still keep Dr. Oliver employed, but everyone not named valley comes into our stadium and blows on us...

Fixed it for you. Get help man get help.... it's depressing seeing you lie by yourself man. Praying for your speedy recovery. Delusionality is a real thing for you.

images

please.
2008 was the year we BURIED JSU. See, I was keeping it civil in here but f**k that now!

we had over 300 and still weren't as sloppy as JSPOO! Trash like that would have NEVER been allowed to leave the bandroom at ASU cause we check ourselves

Dude that sounded TERRIBLE... check yourself and check your ears!

I know you not talking about house with them dry ass field shows y’all be doing. If it wasn’t for skits y’all do at the end folks would go to the restroom on y’all asses.

Went in the budget to make a video about Alcorn to put on the big screen and they waxed y’all

I get it now. You wanted to go to LCorn.

Back