Who did it?

Lenard

:D lmao!

One of you SWAC bands applied to be in trump's inauguration festivities next month. My DMV cohort wouldn't tell me who it was because he was LHAO and asking me what's wrong w/ us southern blacks over and over and over and over... smgdh

Who did this? What a message to send. smh :(

LOL. You really think a SWAC band applied for the Inauguration?

The f'er set me up for the okie-doke. He asked me to name the SWAC schools first and then he said "one of them applied to be in trump's inauguration festivities." F'er wouldn't tell me who it was though. He was laughing his ass off and calling us dumb still on the plantation here. smh F'er.

Well it has been rumored that the Boom will be there. I've heard it from several sources but nothing official has been released

My east coast cohort was killing himself laughing @ us "backwards southern black people." He even went so far as to ask were we still in slavery here. I told him yeh, we still have quite a few in MENTAL slavery, unfortunately. :( Dang, I hate he was right this time. :(

I don't believe it. I refuse to believe someone within JSU's Music Department has applied to march. Unless they did before knowing who would win. Yall kidding me I know.

I don't believe it. I refuse to believe someone within JSU's Music Department has applied to march. Unless they did before knowing who would win. Yall kidding me I know.

Gather yourself, JR. My boy in MD wasn't jacking around teasing me. :-/

12866951.jpg

We haven't heard anything about it as of now. Not sure how or why folk from other schools would know or hear it first lol. I hope no one is foolish enough to do so. If they are.....smh

Those kids would have to march through a sea of bigotry with the N-word frequently heard.

Last edited:

I thought it would have been Southern, since Haymer is an Attention Seeker. I have no problem with the Boom marching in the parade if its an all expense paid trip. The Boom would make the inaugural parade "Great Again."

I thought it would have been Southern, since Haymer is an Attention Seeker. I have no problem with the Boom marching in the parade if its an all expense paid trip. The Boom would make the inaugural parade "Great Again."

Sorry it's not a all expense paid trip...

I see you are all on Haymer's jock as usual. He doesn't have to seek attention since he leads a famous band program who already has marched MULTIPLE Inaugurations whether it was a Demo or Republican. And it is not an all expense paid trip. One would know that if the program they claim to love had marched one before. Sheesh.

Sorry it's not a all expense paid trip...

Frat, he has no clue. He is just a Sonic Boom hanger on. Has no affiliation with the program or the school. Just on their jock. Obviously he didn't understand how these parades work. LOL.

We haven't heard anything about it as of now. Not sure how or why folk from other schools would know or hear it first lol. I hope no one is foolish enough to do so. If they are.....smh

Bewildered has a lot of contacts in the DC circles. That's how he heard about. He just happens to be a PV and Howard alum and not even a band alum at that. You know how word travels. So it wasn't like the other SWAC band programs knew anything.

Bewildered has a lot of contacts in the DC circles. That's how he heard about. He just happens to be a PV alum and not even a band alum at that.

I was just speaking in general. Wasn't a jab at anybody. I jus hope he's wrong and his friend is f'ing with his head about a swac school bein in the inaguaration.

Back