Who did it?

Smh. Looks like your friend was f'n with you after all. I'm just glad it wasn't a SWAC school or any HBCU with sense for the matter.
That's a great message those folks are sending smgdh. Desperation is a mf'er.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously think their band director has mental issues

What did you expect, the guy is a Southern University grad?
crazy-30_files.gif
crazy-33.gif

^^^^

The System of White Supremacy has made most Black folks desperate and confused. For example, when a Black person spends most of their miserable life trying to negatively label an entire HBCU by the actions of one graduate, the System of White Supremacy has that handkerchief head ninja desperate, confused, and living in a world turned upside down.

That's a great message those folks are sending smgdh. Desperation is a mf'er.

So you have 3 College bands from that list
TC, UTenn, and some college I never heard of,.And the Texas State dance team.o_O

This story has gotten national attention. Hope it is worth it for Talladega smh (although The Hill and Grio have pissed off Howard and Tennessee State alums using pics of their bands in their articles instead of Talladega)

This story has gotten national attention. Hope it is worth it for Talladega smh (although The Hill and Grio have pissed off Howard and Tennessee State alums using pics of their bands in their articles instead of Talladega)

I'm sure Talladega leaders are no different than those handkerchief head Black preachers that supported Trump and the school is a private school affiliated with the United Church of Christ.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...edia-storm-erupts_us_586af367e4b0eb58648a3cd8

The marching band for America’s oldest private, historically black liberal arts college has apparently agreed to perform Donald Trump’s inauguration ― triggering a storm of controversy and two rival petitions this week.

The 200-member Talladega College Marching Tornadoes feature on a list the presidential inauguration team released of entertainers scheduled for Jan. 20, AL.com reports. Other historically black schools, such as Howard University, have turned down offers to perform at the event.

Talladega College officials had yet to comment on the controversy, but news of the band’s reported participation outraged many, including graduates of the school.

Shirley Ferrill, a 1974 alum, launched a petition Monday, urging the college to withdraw from the event. “In view of his behavior and comments I strongly do not want Talladega College to give the appearance of supporting him,” she says of Trump in her plea.

Also, I'm sure forces higher than the band director made this call.
Exactly. If the campus leadership didn't support this decision then it would be a no go since bands have to foot their own bill to participate.

It's official. Can't see that president lasting too much longer after this (especially if it is true that they are still trying to raise $60K to go and perform)

don't invite Talladega to anything else...the marching sellouts

A&M & ASU should ban them from the MCC parade immediately

Right in Charlotte against SU they had maybe 150. lol

I'm sure they have 2 or 3 bus loads of top administrative people (Board, President, staffers, etc.) and donors (Black preachers, church trustee boards, alumnus, etc.) that are piggybacking on the band to make it to the inauguration. I wouldn't be surprised if a few that I mentioned will be attending Trump's inauguration balls, which means they will need overnight accommodations. I still remembered when I lived in Central Virginia, a Republican ninja who was on Lynchburg's Electoral Board called this one female I knew asking her to attend one of Bush's inauguration ball with him. She told him that the only way she would attend the inauguration ball with him is that they would have to have two separate hotel rooms. He didn't know it at the time, but I was at her townhouse listening in on their conversation laughing my ass house. Once she hung up the phone, she said she wasn't going anywhere with his ass unless he came up with a $1 million dollars to give her. LOL!!! And this chick was only a middle school secretary who was one of those cute hoodrats from the Portsmouth, VA area that made her way to Lynchburg due of her ex-husband.

Last edited:
Back