Whitney Houston Fairy Tale Hour...

I saw part of the interview on Good Morning America. At times I did not know whether to laugh, cry or SMH. Even when I was five I would not have believed half of what came out of her mouth. IMHO Whitney has a lot of problems, and I think drugs are just a part of it for lack of better words.

I saw her on BET on Thanksgiving night. I saw the expression on her mother's face. Maybe I am reading too much into this. But her mother's expression told me a lot. It was not good

Or I could look at it this way. For years I thought that WH was a car wreck waiting to happen. Now, I think that she (along with Bobby) is a train wreck waiting to happen.

YOU all can say what ya wonna, BUT

The Whitney Houston portrayed to us years ago is no more!
She fell in love and the rest is history! She fell in love with all that Bobby had going on in combination with her prior to her meeting him and falling in love and everything that he brought to her thereafter. No one forced her...she made a choice. Do I think she was doing drugs before she met Bobby, NO! Do I think Bobby is the cause of her take'n drugs? NO! She made choices just like you would ...just like I would. She simply made the WRONG choices, in my opinion.

And if you don't believe Whitney is on drugs...and wasn't high and Bobby wasn't high or that they both don't have some serious issues...Take one look @ Bobby Christina on any given awards show, or interview... think again!

I feel sorry for Bobbi Kristina and Cissy Houston

Whitney is doing the most harm to them. That interview reminded me of Natalie Cole's infamous TV interview when she spoke "candidly" :rolleyes: about her drug problems, marriage, child, problems with her Mom, etc. Natalie said she had kicked the drug addiction THROUGH PRAYER and intervention (her mom did what Cissy did, except Natalie went to rehab) and then some 3 years later she confessed that she was HIGH AS A KITE during that interview and continue to use drugs for another year or so.

And I nearly fell out of the chair when she said she didn't want anyone praying about the drugs! I guess not, there is power in prayer and she still wants to have them.

Originally posted by pbla
The easiest things to do in the world is to criticize and judge.

This is so true. How can we judge someone we don't know or have never met? The "White Media" does it again, they exploit black celebrities and then portray George W. Bush as a competent and popular president.

Has Bobby Brown been picked up yet??? He on national TV admitting that he smokes week "every other day". I know that's a violation of his probation/parole.

wr2.jpg

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

CRACK IS WACK!!

And if you don't believe Whitney is on drugs...and wasn't high and Bobby wasn't high or that they both don't have some serious issues...Take one look @ Bobby Christina on any given awards show, or interview... think again!

So..true.. I don't mean to judge either of them, but when you present your child to the public like she's going to an Easter Sunday program (i.e. BET Special), and her hair isn't groomed; then there is definitely somethin going on.

I'm just really disappointed in both of them. I was huge fans of both, and now look at them. I missed the interview on television b/c I had to work, but I did receive alot of phone calls regarding it. So, I guess it was really bad.

Back