Whitney Houston Fairy Tale Hour...

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Anybody see that? She couldnt even make up plausible lies. then Bobby brought his ass from out the back sweating like a slave. smh!

"Crack is cheap. I make too much for me to ever smoke crack," !!!! "Let's get that straight, OK? I don't do crack. I don't do that. Crack is whack." :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man that was SAD :( !!!!!

You could tell that both of them mofos was Lickted during the whole session....

Bobby was sweating like a Hooker in Church though !!!

:lmao: :lmao:

WH had me rolling. Lets face it... she will never be the same again. She punked Dianne. I wish Tavis or someone else would have been the interviewer. Dianne was not asking questions that she wanted to know; she was asking what the world was asking and what people were reading.

How are you going to say show me the receipts to 785K worth of drugs.

She was not prepared for those questions, and she didnt answer any of them...well maybe one... but she kept coming back with questions. I was taught not to answer a question with a question.

Example...

Dianne: "The flight attendant wants to know why do you stay with Bobby."
Whitney: "Tell me why she stays with her man then we will talk."

What kind of answer is that.

More...

Dianne: These pictures at the Michael Jackson concert had you looking deadly thin, what was going on....that is not healthy.

Whitney: " I was upset about Aaliyah's tragic death, and I was stressed. Let's face it I am thin, Whitney will NEVER be fat"
Dianne: "They had to enhance your pictures to make you look fatter"
Whitney: "They had to do that to others too"

This was the turning point of the interview with the reaction WH gave Dianne.... It was so bad Dianne finally agreed they enhanced others pictures as well. I could not believe that mess.

BB was high or something, or just couldn't take the heat.

This interview was simply a means of letting the world know her album was coming out next week and please oh please go and buy it if you truly love me.

Maybe it is their personal life but what did she expect? Did she think the entire interview would be about her Album release. Or how well she is doing now. At first she lied saying she didnt do any of that stuff then next thing you know in the 2nd half she admits it. She did a lil of this and that....Dianne even said in the beginning of the segment that noone was aware if she would open up to the questions they had....but low and behold she didnt deny them.

I think she is embarrassed b/c her issue got out of control and now she is trying to get a grip on it.....

Originally posted by bluphiiijsu

How are you going to say show me the receipts to 785K worth of drugs.

Maybe drug dealers have improved on their customer service and have started carrying receipts books :D :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Honestly I have to agree with Whitney, so what.....it's their private life.
Then why did she give an interview to Diane Sawyer to be viewed by millions on ABC???

Side note: Y'all may think me crazy, but Diane Sawyer looks good to be an old azz white woman.

It's amazing

I'm always amazed that these celebs ALWAYS say that they can CURE THEMSELVES. Let me see if I got the lies correct.....

Laurence Taylor stated that he cured his cocaine habit by playing golf.

Whitney says that she cured her crack habit through prayer.

George Bush says he cured his multiple habits by swearing off all the bad stuff (magically) on his 40th birthday.

Come on gang, you know the truth. The statistical odds that once you have a long term addiction that you would EVER completely beat it is less than 1 in 5. So when they guys start rattling off their self-treatment, that's just another version of denial.

SMH at anyone that believes Whitney didn't smoke up $700,000+.

I'm just waiting for them to file for bankruptsy.

LaMont

Whitney needs some serious help. IN A HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!

All that interview did was make her look worser. She's got it bad. It's kinda sad that she doesn't have better handlers/managers to put their foot down with her. Like somebody should have told her not to expose those sickly looking legs and arms on that awards show and somebody should have told her to find a different wig for that interview last night.
The way the interview was hyped up, I was thinking that Whitney would finally come clean and show some humility. But it was nothing more than the same ole Whitney with the same ole ucked up attitude and being very defensive.

And Bobby was high as a damn kite. Saying he uses drugs because he's bipolar. :smh:

but I don't think Diane Sawyer was fooled all that much by Whitney. The way I took it when she asked Whitney "Is today a good day", was that she really was asking "Is your arse high now??"

:smh::smh:

Man Whitney's problems are just that problems. Everyone have them, no matter what degree those problems are or how difficult the problems are, everyone will face or has face them.

Just because a person is a rich and famous does not mean they have to give up their rights as a human being.

I know today everyone want to be a dayum comedian at Whitney's and Bobby expense.

Does Whitney's private life and problems have to be for sale just because she's doing something that she love to do, which is sing? That was her choice to go public whether the decison was encourage from her record company or not.

Everybody want to make up the corniest dayum funniest joke and everybody want to be a dayum Cris Rock, just for the reason Whitney has the COURAGE to get on TV to tell the public about her personal life.

I admire Whitney's courage and her devotion as a FRIEND to Bobby Brown.

She did not and will not give a rat's azz what the public think about her and Bobby, unlike J'Lo who wimped on Sean Combs when he was going through a difficult time, Whitney supports Bobby no matter what problems he face, she's right there by his side. THAT'S A FRIEND.

Why are we are so quick to hurt people just because they are having problems? Why do we fall into this trap of trying to be the world's FUNNIEST COMEDIAN whenever our own are faced with difficult times?

I guess it's so EASY to hurt someone that you don't know and don't care to get to know.

:smh:

pbla,
One thing I will agree that you said is that we all have problems. The thing is that we all don't get on national television talking about them and how we're NOT doing anything to solve them. When she agreed to do that interview, then she was setting herself up to be talked and joked about.

Make no mistake, I don't take any pleasure in seeing ANYBODY's problems (<font size=1>except jsue's</font> :p LOL) But at the same time, I can still make comments.

And for the record, I'm a fan of Whitney's. I'm just not a blinded fan.

Uh, when you get on National TV looking like the dayum spokesperson for controlled substance abuse, then deny you even use the isht, what have you shared?

It doesn't take much courage to get on tv an lie about isht. Remember "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

If she doesn't give a rat's ass about what the public thinks, why would she bother talking to Diane Sawyer on national tv. She set her own dumb ass up for ridicule. I'm not gonna sit here and talk about her, because I didn't even bother to watch that garbage. However, I sure as HELL ain't gonna take the high road about it, either, because no one begged or forced her to get on TV and say a DAYUM THANG!!

She ain't facing difficult times. She was flying high (no pun intended), until she crashed and burned her DAYUM self. No one did that to her. She did it all by her lonesome, and I for one don't feel sorry for her.

Originally posted by pbla
Man Whitney's problems are just that problems. Everyone have them, no matter what degree those problems are or how difficult the problems are, everyone will face or has face them.

Just because a person is a rich and famous does not mean they have to give up their rights as a human being.

I know today everyone want to be a dayum comedian at Whitney's and Bobby expense.

Does Whitney's private life and problems have to be for sale just because she's doing something that she love to do, which is sing? That was her choice to go public whether the decison was encourage from her record company or not.

Everybody want to make up the corniest dayum funniest joke and everybody want to be a dayum Cris Rock, just for the reason Whitney has the COURAGE to get on TV to tell the public about her personal life.

I admire Whitney's courage and her devotion as a FRIEND to Bobby Brown.

She did not and will not give a rat's azz what the public think about her and Bobby, unlike J'Lo who wimped on Sean Combs when he was going through a difficult time, Whitney supports Bobby no matter what problems he face, she's right there by his side. THAT'S A FRIEND.

Why are we are so quick to hurt people just because they are having problems? Why do we fall into this trap of trying to be the world's FUNNIEST COMEDIAN whenever our own are faced with difficult times?

I guess it's so EASY to hurt someone that you don't know and don't care to get to know.

A friend lets a friend know when s/he has a problem. A friend helps a friend to get out of the problem. A friend knows that if the friend doesn't want or can't accept help, there is a time to walk away.

Is Whitney Bobby's friend, or is she his crack buddy?

Where's the commensense PB? If you're with a "FRIEND" whose lifestyle could possibly get you killed (shootouts in nightclubs) or in this case constant drug abuse, I think you would "wimp" on that friend too. Care about 'em from afar, get 'em help but protect yourself FIRST!! J'Lo was smart to get out...will W?

:smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Crackers, I tell ya.

I'm so SICK & TIRED of these white folks up hea runnin' their mouths about Whitney and Bobby. I shole wish they would jes STFU.

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Hey I understand everyone comments, true.. she did bring these problems on herself.

True, she did leave herself to ridicule, and to comments.

The point that I am trying to make is that when she was doing real well, she stayed by Bobby's side regardless of what he did.

True friendship runs real deep!

And to me that's what I admire about Whitney, and that's her friendship and her will to "hang in there" when times are tough.

I was very depressed after watching Whitney Houston interview last evening. The young lady needs to get help ASAP. She has so much talent and it is shame to see it go to waste. She is going to end up like Billie Holiday and others if she doesn't seek help soon. Bobby, also needs to get help. I don't know if he is bipolar or just a straight out drug addict, but either way, the boy is in trouble.

I didn't see but the first 30 min. of the interview but what I did see was a lot of lies being told. Interviews with controversial stars is what the public wants to see and all that speculation that has been going on was not addressed.
Its their life and if they don't want to continue being in the negative spotlight they need to keep their isht behing closed doors.

That's not being a FRIEND. That's being co-dependent. Didn't you know that alcoholics, paranoid schizophrenics, manic depressives, and CRACK-Heads run in pairs!!!!!!!!

:eek2: :eek2:

:dude:

Re: Crackers, I tell ya.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
I'm so SICK & TIRED of these white folks up hea runnin' their mouths about Whitney and Bobby. I shole wish they would jes STFU.

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

are you kidding?

I think she means at her job. I know our librarian came up to me trying to talk about it, until I made it clear that I wasn't entertaining her conversation.

Originally posted by Vinita
I think she means at her job. I know our librarian came up to me trying to talk about it, until I made it clear that I wasn't entertaining her conversation.

OK. I understand now. :)

Most people don't kick addictions without medical attention. She may get all the medical attention she needs, but she won't be able to fully kick her addiction unless she severs ties with her weed smokin co-dependents, or they get help and kick at the same time. She can't get well with Bobby still doin whatever and sayin it's only weed.

(PBLA) you are right, celebs are still human beings. But they asked for the limelight; don't expect not to be used by the same media that holds your big kahunas when you are on top not to straight dog you when you realize you still take a **** the same way everyone else does.

It doesn't take courage to get up in front of the media, deny everything about your personal life, and give politically correct answers...it takes a multi-million dollar contract. I laughed at the whole idiotic situation. She is promoting an album that will be smoked up like the rest...I would bet my last dolla somebody has been telling her she needs help for years, but sometimes you gotta hit rock bottom before you decide to climb up for help.

Why is Bobby always in trouble with the law? Could it be that the law is just always there when he hits a tree, speeds, whatever? They are watching him? Yea, it could be. But he could depressed, about his wife. To me it seems, all those turns with the law are his calls for help. He may be telling her to get help, she may be refusing him at every turn. And what does he turn to, his own self-medication.

And as far as Bobby and her being freinds...none of us live with them. They may actually love each other...no one can really say what type of relationship they have. Bobby may be sticking around because it's cheaper to keep her. Who really knows?

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Man that was SAD :( !!!!!

You could tell that both of them mofos was Lickted during the whole session....

Bobby was sweating like a Hooker in Church though !!!

:lmao: :lmao:

I had the same thoughts... This was too sad. I was scared she had gone too far from the time she was on BET's Special program and her mother seemed so protective and so unhappy while she kept the little girl and while Whitney accepted the award. She and Bobby both talked like attics. Talked like they really felt as though they were saying something people are going to believe.

I've enjoyed her albums, but I haven't enjoyed her performances, except for the Super Bowl and they say that was a recording. But, I can't buy this one. I'll feel as though I'm paying for some more of those EXPENSIVE DRUGS... No know she wouldn't pay for the cheap stuff... SMH...

May God be a blessing in the mist of this madness...

PEACE!!

Back