Where did the song "neck" come from

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it hasn't. We still gotta bleed off into other songs...then, other subjects that are barely related....then, a JSt'er has to come in not knowing what the hell he is talking about, and eventually get to the SUperior/Jax35 throwdown.

We're far from over...:tup:

This mess is a dead issue now....:uzi:

Folks have answered the original question, people have given first hand accounts, CEE still talking about MB....:rolleyes: :lol:.... a video was even posted and people still speculating on the actual year....:xeye:

All I can do is ...:smh: :lol:

Y'all something else....lol

Last edited:

This mess is a dead issue now....:uzi:

Folks have answered the original question, people have given first hand accounts, CEE still talking about MB....:rolleyes: :lol:.... a video was even posted and people still speculating on the actual year....:xeye:

All I can do is ...:smh: :lol:

Y'all something else....lol

Soror it aint no speculating.......HBCU bands played that song in FALL 84, my crab year in the Juke. With TxSU being the first SWAC band to do it(We played them our first game that year). I think folks are just having fun about the 1981 comment. Knowing the song had not even been released until 1984. That was kind of funny.

This is not the same game, but this is the HU's version of the song from that year.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ynSoXzvgNEU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, I do like it.

Howard band is led by some former Jukes.......

Now, Howard has always had the version closest to the original, instrumentation wise, that I can remember. I remember them playing it when they came and played TSU @ Rice one year. Forgot what year that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back