When Will Grambling Win A Bayou Classic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
State Troopers Coming for You STC!

The legal limit for your Blood Alcohol Content in Louisiana is 0.8, I think.

STC must be pushing near 3.5 on this board.... Cartel, how could you let this bumbbler represent you. Don't let this brother drive, please. I want him to live to see Nov. 24th when "Nine will be Fine"!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
LMAO at STC60 calling jaguars out for being "hoppalong fans".

BTW: GSU WINS 2001 BAYOU CLASSIC TO COMPLETE A 12-0 REG
SEASON AND REPEAT WIN IN THE SCG FOR A 13-0 SEASON!
You Dang Right bout that Cuzz....

Originally posted by STC_60
Y'ALLARERIGHT THISISNOT SMACKTHIS IS JUST THE TRUTH.WHO THE HELL IS SOSA I SEE HIM IN HERE YAPPING ALL THE TIME ABOUT NOTHING . THIS IS JUST FUN TO ME.IT' NOT SERIOUS AT ALL TO ME . THE BEATDOWN SU WILL RECEIVE NOV.24 WILL BE SERIOUSLY FUNNY.
BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRAM 45
SU 13
NOMERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bawling:
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:OSER

Hey "rocky", wanna see me pull a rabbit out of my hat?

Back off my boy STC-60 cause this year you gonna see the Cartel pull a foot out of y'all's azz in the BC. The CARTEL ain't playing that isht with yall this year...after the DOMINATION TOUR ends, we're gonna party at the TSPN Reunion in Nawlins! Yall are welcome to come (if you ain't too depressed).

STC just "be" messing with yall to give you minor brain cramps! He knows that yall love to run on here to see what the Cartel is
posting. That's okay, we know we have a bunch of folk that love to see what's going on with those who represent GREATNESS!

There's a storm coming! A BLACK STORM that will be the scourge of the SWAC and D1AA football. How long has it been since a member of the SWAC went undefeated for the season? Well get ready to witness true GREATNESS!!!!!

MIKEBIGGG....

You're like one of those OLD DRUNK UNCLES @ the family reunion...get a little oil in 'em and they start to babble!!!

Aint NOBODY worried 'bout that CHITTLIN CIRCUS TOUR yall got goin' this year!!!

Just bring yall's black arse to the BC...... but this time bring BOUNTY (the quicker picker upper) instead of TAMPAX this year!!!

This Message Brought to you by The Charter Mental Health Facility

Hey "rocky", wanna see me pull a rabbit out of my hat?

Back off my boy STC-60 cause this year you gonna see the Cartel pull a foot out of y'all's azz in the BC. The CARTEL ain't playing that isht with yall this year...after the DOMINATION TOUR ends, we're gonna party at the TSPN Reunion in Nawlins! Yall are welcome to come (if you ain't too depressed).

STC just "be" messing with yall to give you minor brain cramps! He knows that yall love to run on here to see what the Cartel is
posting. That's okay, we know we have a bunch of folk that love to see what's going on with those who represent GREATNESS!

There's a storm coming! A BLACK STORM that will be the scourge of the SWAC and D1AA football. How long has it been since a member of the SWAC went undefeated for the season? Well get ready to witness true GREATNESS!!!!!
"Because Denial Coupled with Hallucinating Can be Cured"

SOSA ISAYS HE IS THE DRUG CZAR WHEN HE REALLY IS PART OF THE FAGWAR NATION. A NATION OF IDIOTS AND OVERACIEVERS. NOV.24 REALITY REAL HIT HARDER THAN GREGGS ON A 5TH OF GIN IN TH E3RD QUARTER.THIS GOOD FORTUNE WILL SOON END FOR THIS SAD NATION OF REJECTS FANS AND FLINSTONE AGE STADIUM.PORT-A- POTTIES INCLUDED.HAVE A GOOD TIEM AGAINST TULANE CAUSE NOV 24. IT'S OVER .THE TRUTH SHALL COME FORWARD.HYMES TO ANDERSON,SHANKLIN, WASHINGTON.NO TRICKS THIS TIME JUST PAIN.
FORGIVE THEM FATHER THEY KNOW NO WHAT THEY ASK FOR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRAM 47
SU 13

This Message Brought to You by The Association of Anger Management

Originally posted by STC_60
SOSA ISAYS HE IS THE DRUG CZAR WHEN HE REALLY IS PART OF THE FAGWAR NATION. A NATION OF IDIOTS AND OVERACIEVERS. NOV.24 REALITY REAL HIT HARDER THAN GREGGS ON A 5TH OF GIN IN TH E3RD QUARTER.THIS GOOD FORTUNE WILL SOON END FOR THIS SAD NATION OF REJECTS FANS AND FLINSTONE AGE STADIUM.PORT-A- POTTIES INCLUDED.HAVE A GOOD TIEM AGAINST TULANE CAUSE NOV 24. IT'S OVER .THE TRUTH SHALL COME FORWARD.HYMES TO ANDERSON,SHANKLIN, WASHINGTON.NO TRICKS THIS TIME JUST PAIN.
FORGIVE THEM FATHER THEY KNOW NO WHAT THEY ASK FOR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRAM 47
SU 13

"Because Rage is a Sickness That is Not Healthy but Can be Overcome."

Since we're posting pictures...

SuckerJag96,

Since you like to post pictures, thought I'd reciprocate!

Do you wonder why this man is smiling? Could it be that the
Basketball program is no longer a HUGE concern?

leon.jpg

Tommy Green Send Help!

LMAO @ BigMike!!!

No you didn't go there!!!! OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<h3>Look at my boy Leon! Smiling his arse off!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA <h3>

One question for the educated Tigers of Grambling State:

Why would y'all allow this fool to bring up basketball when his own program was chit and got pimp-slapped in the tournament by the very squad he is trying to screw with?

Have sense with your words kid. Remember, it's best that you don't go down a road with a Dead End.

One more candidate for Smacking Summer School .... :emlaugh:

One answer for the uneducated jaguar who dares ask why...

My post had nothing to do with basketball, it had all to do with your simple minded azz posting a picture of Coach Rob in a thread that dealt with the current Bayou Classic. In other words,
quit your whining Heifer...ain't no one gonna save you now. Didn't you know: it ain't no fun when the rabbit's got the gun!

BTW: Is TG working as a carpenter now? I heard he's pretty good at "nailing" old wood!

Someone needs to send this weak hearted and feeble minded simpleton to Remedial Summer Smack School!

Let's see: Coach Rob + Doug Williams . They seem related to the present state of the Bayou Classic in a way, HUH?

Why would you use Tarver to come back? That's uneducated. He has nothing to do with that program. I could have seen Jackson, Kerr, or Jobe. Admit it, SUperJag96 tore you one and you were tying to patch up.

Tell me, how does it feel to be SWAC Champions and still not get any respect for your accomplishment in your home state?;)

This message brought to you by The Scorned Society

SuckerJag96,

Since you like to post pictures, thought I'd reciprocate!

Do you wonder why this man is smiling? Could it be that the
Basketball program is no longer a HUGE concern?

leon.jpg

Tommy Green Send Help!

"Because there is now help for those that are forced to bend over on National T.V."

I WENT TO ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES AND DID NOT WORK.THERE IS ONLY ONE ALTERNATIVE LEFT.DESTROY SOUTHERN ON NOV.24. LEVY WILL BE UNDER SERIOUS PRESSURE.NO MORE OF THIS CRAZY ZONE DEFENSE STUFF. MAN ON MAN .I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LONG FACES AND DRUNK FITS.THIS ONE IDIOT KEEPS POSTING THESE PHILISOPHICAL BLURBS TRYING TO LOOK GOOD.ANOTHER REASON WHY IT FEELS GOOD TO PART OF GRAMBLING INSTEAD OF THE NATION OF FAGLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRAM 43
SU 12
BOMBS AWAY ON EDREECE AND THE NO COVERING SECONDAY.

The only way that could possibly happen is if you all pull that play where you get a scrub from the bench to take cheap shots at our receivers to get the two of them thrown from the game.
That was probably practiced in the spring scrimmages this year.

Prediction:
SU 35
gsu 13

And that's all I've got to say about that.

I HATE TO TELL YOU THIS BUT YOU DON'T HAVE GOOD RECEIVERS.HAYES IS ABOUT IT .ONLY CAUSE HE COULD NOT CUT AT LSU WITHY THOSE GARBAGE RECEIVERS THAY HAVE.IT RE3ALLY WOULD NOT HAVE MATTERED IF HE WERE IN THE GAMEN AT THAT TIME.GRAM WAS PUSHING TO SCORE ANYWAY BUT TIME RAN OUT DUE TO POOR CLOCK MANAGEMENT AND POOR PLAY CALLING.THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN THIS YEAR.HAYES WILLL SEE HIS SHARE OF PASSES BUT HOW MANY WILL HE CATCH.THOSE OTHER BUMBS THAT PLAY IN A SET SYSTEM THAT CAN PLUG IN THE WATERBOY CAUSE OF ITS SIMPLICITY.NO REAL ROUTES TO RUN HURRY AND RUN.THING S WILL BE MUCH DIFFERENT THIS YEAR.THAT SAD DEFENSE OF Y'ALLS WILL BE EXPLOITED.LEVY WILL NOT SEE AS MUCH TIME AS LAST YEAR.
TRUTH BE KNOWN
GRAM 43
SU 13
GRAM MARCHES TO THE SWAC CHAMPIOINSHIP TO FACE ALABAMA ST. OR AAMU AND WINS AGAIN.
THE LEGACY STARTS OVER IN 2000
BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2001 BC FINAL SCORE

SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY..................50
La. Normal/grambling...........03
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I sorta understand where you jaguars are coming from...straight out of those port-a-potties that yall populate Mumford with. This isht yall trying to smack needs to be flushed. Just like the smell around that waste site SUcks is built on, your opinions really stink.

There's no way in the L yall gonna win this year's classic. The GMen will have an undefeated season and the biggest margin of victory will be over the jaguars. The little aberration that the SWAC was having comes to an end. I predict that Pete will be gone, "tommy green"ed by the year 2004. Three consecutive losses to Greatness as well as 3rd place finishes in the Western Division will be the end of ole Pete.

Yall stand as much chance as Ville Manilli at a SoulTrain music award!

The above statement sounds vaguely famliar to something the Nation heard last year ....

Your gonna need all that hot air when we knock the wind out of Gram's sails once again.

This Just In: Milli Vanilli (Tigers can't even spell!) was just nominated for a Soul Train award. Tune in to see if they can win on Nov. 24th. :p

I sorta understand where you jaguars are coming from...straight out of those port-a-potties that yall populate Mumford with. This isht yall trying to smack needs to be flushed. Just like the smell around that waste site SUcks is built on, your opinions really stink.

There's no way in the L yall gonna win this year's classic. The GMen will have an undefeated season and the biggest margin of victory will be over the jaguars. The little aberration that the SWAC was having comes to an end. I predict that Pete will be gone, "tommy green"ed by the year 2004. Three consecutive losses to Greatness as well as 3rd place finishes in the Western Division will be the end of ole Pete.

Yall stand as much chance as Ville Manilli at a SoulTrain music award!

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: osing another Bayou Classic.....La Normal aka grambling kittens..:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back