When Will Grambling Win A Bayou Classic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOVMEBER 24,2001 MARK IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
GRAM 41
SU 12
LEVY WILL HAVE MORE PRESSURE THAN HE CAN HANDLE.NO MERCY FOR A WEAK DEFENSE WITH SUSPECT CORNERS EXCEPT FOR MY HOMEBOY LENNY WILLIAMS.I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FACES OF THOSE HOPPALONG FANS.

LMAO at STC60 calling jaguars out for being "hoppalong fans".

BTW: GSU WINS 2001 BAYOU CLASSIC TO COMPLETE A 12-0 REG
SEASON AND REPEAT WIN IN THE SCG FOR A 13-0 SEASON!

Man ya'll been saying that for the past 9to 10 years. Thats all ya'll do is make false predictions. Face it, it want happen. Its not for grambling to win. Ya'll band suck, and the whole school for that matter, Southern is ya'lls ruler.

NOT UNTIL LSU WINS THE BIG ONE!!!!! :emlaugh:

homepage.jpg

I told yall I'm on vacation over in small talk. Yall like an annoying arse phone call from the office! Leave me alone, go clean LaCumba's cage ...

Rob,

You're on a roll today w/those pics huh....:emlaugh:

This thread deserves really good smack, I need my sponsor in hea now!!!!!

UNCF MESSAGE

Originally posted by STC_60
NOVMEBER 24,2001 MARK IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
GRAM 41
SU 12
LEVY WILL HAVE MORE PRESSURE THAN HE CAN HANDLE.NO MERCY FOR A WEAK DEFENSE WITH SUSPECT CORNERS EXCEPT FOR MY HOMEBOY LENNY WILLIAMS.I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FACES OF THOSE HOPPALONG FANS.
"A Mind is a Terrible thing to Waste"

Where are all of these fuzzy riding SU roaches coming from? Quick...somebody turn the light on!!!

The same season they shedule 5 home games...in othr words NEVER!

...Crying Eddie Send Help:bawling:

Adieu.

THOSE ROACHES ARE COMING FROM THOSE PORT-A-POTTIES AT THE MUMFORD STADIUM.IT BEING THE STATE OF THE ART STADIUM IN THE SWAC.IT TOOK SU 9-10 YRS TO BELIEVE IN THERI FALSE PREDICTIONS AND A COUPLE OF COACHES AND ASSISTANTS.GRAM HAS A REAL SHOT AT HAVING A GREAT SEASON. HYMES WILL BE AWESOME.I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AND HEAR THE EXCUSES FOR PETEY WHEATSTRAW JR.
NOV.24 THE DAY THAT THE WORLD WAS TURNED BACK RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRAM 41
SU 13
SWAC CHAMPINONSHIP BACK TO BACK

Com'n Dawg...You want to talk about STADIUMS?

...PORT-A-POTTIES AT THE MUMFORD STADIUM.IT BEING THE STATE OF THE ART STADIUM IN THE SWAC...

<h3>These dinosaurs want to talk STADIUMS when they play in a drained out SEWAGE DITCH!</h3>

gsu_ditch.GIF

At least you don't have to take a can of Raid and a nose pin to the bathroom when you want to release at Gram.

*SMH*

Tiddy Bowl Man send help

Lyonus Waiting on the Great Pumpkin

THOSE ROACHES ARE COMING FROM THOSE PORT-A-POTTIES AT THE MUMFORD STADIUM.IT BEING THE STATE OF THE ART STADIUM IN THE SWAC.IT TOOK SU 9-10 YRS TO BELIEVE IN THERI FALSE PREDICTIONS AND A COUPLE OF COACHES AND ASSISTANTS.GRAM HAS A REAL SHOT AT HAVING A GREAT SEASON. HYMES WILL BE AWESOME.I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AND HEAR THE EXCUSES FOR PETEY WHEATSTRAW JR.
NOV.24 THE DAY THAT THE WORLD WAS TURNED BACK RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRAM 41
SU 13
SWAC CHAMPINONSHIP BACK TO BACK

"Wait until Next Year! I know the Great Pumpkin is real...You all will see!!!"

This message brought to you by Gramp/Tampax

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
At least you don't have to take a can of Raid and a nose pin to the bathroom when you want to release at Gram.

*SMH*

Tiddy Bowl Man send help

"For when you have that not so fresh feeling"

our sewage ditch has a palce to remove our human sewage while mumford things just float around.port-a-potties at a college stadium that sells out every game. they must all go to bathroom before thay come to mumford.nov.24 the great arse whippin' is coming to new orleans just for su.su never said that during the jaguar bashing years ny gsu. they never believed in theri sorry team to say a such a thing.we believe cause we've always been the best.i'll see all of you at the game i'm sure.i want to go to one of y'all home games at take in the homy' atmosphere that mumford brings.you know the whinos screaming through the gate,port-apotties bubbling over when something oterh than freshness,scoreborad that does not work half the time,broken car windows you know the usual.

This Message brought to you by Alcoholic Anonomys

our sewage ditch has a palce to remove our human sewage while mumford things just float around.port-a-potties at a college stadium that sells out every game. they must all go to bathroom before thay come to mumford.nov.24 the great arse whippin' is coming to new orleans just for su.su never said that during the jaguar bashing years ny gsu. they never believed in theri sorry team to say a such a thing.we believe cause we've always been the best.i'll see all of you at the game i'm sure.i want to go to one of y'all home games at take in the homy' atmosphere that mumford brings.you know the whinos screaming through the gate,port-apotties bubbling over when something oterh than freshness,scoreborad that does not work half the time,broken car windows you know the usual.

"The First Step is Admitting to the Problem"

This is getting worser and worser.
:( :( :( :(
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.... SMH

AA is putting it lightly

Is this smack? And yall say I need a sponsor.......sad, SMH.:(:rolleyes:

Y'ALLARERIGHT THISISNOT SMACKTHIS IS JUST THE TRUTH.WHO THE HELL IS SOSA I SEE HIM IN HERE YAPPING ALL THE TIME ABOUT NOTHING . THIS IS JUST FUN TO ME.IT' NOT SERIOUS AT ALL TO ME . THE BEATDOWN SU WILL RECEIVE NOV.24 WILL BE SERIOUSLY FUNNY.
BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRAM 45
SU 13
NOMERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSK...TSk...tsk

Y'ALLARERIGHT THISISNOT SMACKTHIS IS JUST THE TRUTH.WHO THE HELL IS SOSA I SEE HIM IN HERE YAPPING ALL THE TIME ABOUT NOTHING . THIS IS JUST FUN TO ME.IT' NOT SERIOUS AT ALL TO ME . THE BEATDOWN SU WILL RECEIVE NOV.24 WILL BE SERIOUSLY FUNNY.
BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRAM 45
SU 13
NOMERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie...Send Help!!!

Erobinson.jpg

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back