What is YOUR definition of SEXY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Awwwwwwww damn..... I forgot...

Originally posted by Panthro

TRUE! TRUE! TRUE! TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! I think that once that flashyness stops, they attempt to find another flashy one (maybe why I see dads dating women young if not younger than their own kids). I learned what TRUE love is/was by looking at my grandparents on my mom's side (RIP :(). Old as dirt, wrinkled as dirt, more than likely, materially poor as dirt; but, loved each other literally until death. My grandfather died on my granny's bday the year after her death. :(

No wonder you're so down to F'ing earth! I forgot you were from Houma (country arse). Game recognizes game, errrrrr, country recognizes country!!! LOL I was about to rank on flashy city girls and my prejudism hence forth, but, I stopped on my previous post. Gul, what time does your hubby go to work? You showl exhibiting some traits that consider "truly marriagable..." *looking @ Mike around the corner - LMAO - better hurry up and say "I Do!"*

I'll probably be talked about for agreeing w/ you and vice-versa... But, besides me, you, and Mike, who really cares and who really matters? LOL

No one else matters! Hee hee! Mikey's gonna get you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back