What is YOUR definition of SEXY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara

Administrator
Everyone has their own personal definition of what they find sexy. Whether it be the curve of one's figure or simply the sensual method in which they lick their lips. Is the quality of sexiness made up of one's physical attributes or the way they work with what they got?

What is YOUR definition of sexy?

Ummm..............................let me think about this one,
You lying naked in my bed! Yeah that would be sexy.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Tara
Everyone has their own personal definition of what they find sexy. Whether it be the curve of one's figure or simply the sensual method in which they lick their lips. Is the quality of sexiness made up of one's physical attributes or the way they work with what they got?

What is YOUR definition of sexy?

a clean cut brother with nice teeth and long eye lashes. i also love it when he smells good, like HUGO etc. it is intoxicating.

Being the smart man that I am.....

Kema!

:D

Sexy/sexiness is a state of mind which manifests itself in physical attributes of a person. You got to have both, in my opinion. I've seen some fine mofo's that have very little sexiness about them. I've seen some none fine mofos with hella sexiness about them.

Stated mathmatically:

State of mind + physical manifestation = sexiness

Mike you are a punk. Get with me one day and I will take you to Scores and show you some sexy women. We will just tell Kema, that we went to a bar.

Beerman!

You just guaranteed that I won't be able to go anywhere with you until you are married. I still might not be able to go anywhere with you then..... SMH!

Well I like looks of course.....but there isn't anything I hate more than a fine airhead. So as long as she has a lil intelligence & sophistication about herself......i'm cool.

Re: Re: What is YOUR definition of SEXY!

Originally posted by eminentJSUtiger

a clean cut brother with nice teeth and long eye lashes. i also love it when he smells good, like HUGO etc. it is intoxicating.

Dayum ! you just described me. :rolleyes:

Sexy to me is Halle Berry. Everything about her is sexy. Check out the movie Swordfish. You will understand. ;)

My definition of sexy:
<b>See the picture of the person who created this topic!!!!</b> :D

if you base on looks...........you can tell if someone is really sexy once the makeup goes off.....if a woman looks good without tons of makeup then you got a looker.

Sunshine Anderson is sexy to me.................just something about her mannn!!!!

ohhhhhhhhh and how could I forget the sexiest woman right now!:eek: everytime her video comes on I look at the tv like dayum she is so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I dont know what it is about her...but she is just hella sexy!!!! forget about what she singing about cuz I just tune that out :cool: her name is BLU CANTRELL!!

Couldnt have said it better myself....well...maybe I could've.

Originally posted by Robber
Sexy/sexiness is a state of mind which manifests itself in physical attributes of a person. You got to have both, in my opinion. I've seen some fine mofo's that have very little sexiness about them. I've seen some none fine mofos with hella sexiness about them.

Stated mathmatically:

State of mind + physical manifestation = sexiness

You pretty much explained it perfectly, bruh!
icon14.gif

Originally posted by The Swac
if you base on looks...........you can tell if someone is really sexy once the makeup goes off.....if a woman looks good without tons of makeup then you got a looker.

You ain't NEVA lied! I get tired of seeing these females who have layers and layers of makeup on!
Don't get me wrong...some of them really look good WITH makeup on and know how to wear it, but when they take it off, they are constantly being asked:
"Hey...are you okay, today? You look kinda sick."

NATURAL beauty is extremely sexy.
The SHAPE (not necessarily the COLOR) of a woman's eye can be sexy.
The certain way that some women smile is sexy (messed up grills need not apply).
The certain way that some women walk is sexy.
A woman maintaining high levels of femininity and STILL having great knowledge of sports is extremely sexy!

:)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Word to Big Bird !!!

Originally posted by Ntelekt

You ain't NEVA lied! I get tired of seeing these females who have layers and layers of makeup on!
Don't get me wrong...some of them really look good WITH makeup on and know how to wear it, but when they take it off, they are constantly being asked:
"Hey...are you okay, today? You look kinda sick."

:)

You ain't said nothing but the truth there Boudreaux Jones !!!

Let me see you in your morning glory (minus the morning breath). Even with the crustiness around your eye........mm-mmnn !!

Originally posted by gramalum
I think a sexy brotha consist of :
nice teeth
clean cut
intelligence

When did you see ME? :eek:

;)

Hey phatback...I don't have your contact info, man! :mad:

Hell...my numbers hadn't changed yet, you punk! :p

Make-up free is the way for V!

<< ------- nothing but lipstick to match the baseball shirt over there ...

I agree with pretty much everyone's definition of sexy. However, what I personally find to be VERY sexy is the way a man looks at his children. There is something about the naturalness of the love in a man's eyes when he looks at his kids that is VERY sexy to me.

Of course, some men get the same look when they are looking at their dog or a loved one ... it is still sexy ... :D

Why a brotha gotta be havin' crumbsnatchers????

Oh well...count me out of Vinita's criterion...:rolleyes:

I cant stop........

BLU Cantrell..............lawwwwwwwd have mercy on my young soul!!!!:p
<font size=1>::and to think I dont really fall for bright skinned women::</font>

TRU3000 ... READ, man, READ!!

Originally posted by Vinita

Of course, some men get the same look when they are looking at their dog or a loved one ... it is still sexy ... :D

I guess you missed that part ... :rolleyes:

Sexy to me is....

A man's mannerism

A man's mouth; meaning his teeth, his smile, and his lips

A man's eyes

A man's walk

A man's intelligence

A man's sensual side

Yeah....I read that part, too.

*wonderin' if Nita meant to send that last message to me....*

gluur.gif

Status