What is YOUR definition of SEXY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexy as it relates to the four fundamental psychological functions: thinking, feeling, sensing, and intuiting.

By thinking man tries to comprehend the nature of the world and himself.

Feeling is the evaluation function; it is the value of things, whether positive or negative, with reference to the subject. The feeling function gives man his subjective experience of pleasure and pain, of anger, fear, sorrow, joy and love.

Sensing is the preceptual or reality function. It yields concrete facts or representations of the world.

Intuition is preception by way of unconscious processes and subliminal contents. The intuitive man goes beyond facts, feelings, and ideas in his search for the essence of reality.

This is the basis for determing if someone is sexy or any issues that you may experience in your lifetime.

So that's why your so into LL

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
A man's mannerism

A man's mouth; meaning his teeth, his smile, and his lips

A man's eyes

A man's walk

A man's intelligence

A man's sensual side

What about the brothers with no teeth ? Who's gonna represent for them ?

:D

Gramalum must've been looking at me too !!

Ntelekt,

You don't have my contact info because I haven't given it to you. Shouldn't you be asleep Mr. Graveyard Shift !?! :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Look Mr. Bocephus...

I mentioned LAST WEEK that I would be off of 3rd shift for a few weeks...:p

*back to the topic*

The way some women talk is sexy, too.
I've come to find out that many ugly women have some sexy azz voices....that's a mean trick. :(

Re: So that's why your so into LL

Originally posted by phatback

What about the brothers with no teeth ? Who's gonna represent for them ?

You damn skippy phats....I luvs me some LL baby.

Now, as far as the brothers w/no teefus.......I can't fade dat chit.;)

Re: I cant stop........

Originally posted by TRU3000
BLU Cantrell..............lawwwwwwwd have mercy on my young soul!!!!:p
<font size=1>::and to think I dont really fall for bright skinned women::</font>
Ain't nothing wrong w/ bright skinned people! You know we're making a comeback !:D

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Look Mr. Bocephus...

I mentioned LAST WEEK that I would be off of 3rd shift for a few weeks...:p

*back to the topic*

The way some women talk is sexy, too.
I've come to find out that many ugly women have some sexy azz voices....that's a mean trick. :(

What makes you think I saw the board last week ?

Now that your posting in prime time, I'ma hit you up on the email.

Robber said it best...

Originally posted by Robber
Sexy/sexiness is a state of mind which manifests itself in physical attributes of a person. You got to have both, in my opinion. I've seen some fine mofo's that have very little sexiness about them. I've seen some none fine mofos with hella sexiness about them.

Stated mathmatically:

State of mind + physical manifestation = sexiness

What about me Blu?
icon33.gif

<--------------

Sexy is....

Natural demeanor: You're born with it....Your skin tone....The way you walk...the way you talk....the way you move your eyes...the way you hold your glass...the way you smell....the way your hair is groomed...

Nothing is sexier to me than a clean-cut...well groomed...good smelling...well dressed man who has a "career" not a job...ambition...not just "wishes"...one who opens the car door for you not just on the first date, but always, one that whispers I love you without saying a word @ times...and one that shows his woman respect...in and out of her company.

Thatz sexy!

Sexy is:

A man thatz has a killer set of "choppers":D, a clean-cut dress...
whether itz t-shirt and jeans or casual wear or suited up!
(Baggy dressers...automatic turnoff for me). Aint' nothing attractive about a saggy arse!:emlaugh: or a belt worn below your beer gut!

The Lakers' Rick Fox---perfect example....with or without the money and fame. I'll take him! Simply Perfection!
I feel the same about Michael Jordan. It's just something about the way they carry themselves.

Allen Iverson is thugged out, but his eyes memorize me. They're so pretty. He's also too dayum dramitic...we'd never work...thug plus attitude...."L" knawl!

Kobe and LL have two things in common I love...the set of choppers they have, their accents and the fly way they lick their lips.

Believe it or not...the "height" of a man is sexy to me. I love to see tall brothers who dominate a room not only with thier height, but the way he walks. Confidence, not "arrogance" is sexy to me. There is a big "arse" difference between the two also.
A "quiet demeanor" is also sexy from by way of a man. I love it when a man can set himself apart from his boys. Meaning, that he's not easily persuaded, especially by friends who have nothing and one.

Ex.

(Darius:)
Hey man...we headed over here to this strip club...you down?

(Dexter:)
MAN...yawl dip...I'm headed over home to woman.

(Darius:)
Man...you a punk.

(Dexter:)
Man...you are womanless!:p
****walks off Shaking his head...smiling....

That is sexy!

A good kisser is also sexy. That includes soft lips and soft kisses...not the swallow my mouth stick yo tongue down my throat to see if I'm choke kinda kiss...those have itz time and place. LOL!!!!!!

:kiss:

THE KILLER FOR ME....a man's touch. The way you hold a hand....kiss a hand...rub a leg...touch a thigh...lick a......

whoopppsss wrong....page LOL!!!!:)

IMO

*Dodging basketballs flying at my head as I type this*

I think sexiness is in the eyes. I feel a man that's not all that "stereotypically" attractive can be very sexy. It's in the way he formulates his words. I think it is being cool, confident, yet not cocky. I think sexy men are aware of their sexuality, but don't force it on women in rude or overt way. Social class does not play a part in my definition of sexy. In addition, some people are naturally sexy and others just aren't. Period.

Re: Yeah....I read that part, too.

Originally posted by Ntelekt
*wonderin' if Nita meant to send that last message to me....*

gluur.gif

well baby boy, let's acknowledge your sexiness......i just love the way you use your fingers when you type!!!!
now get ya blush on!!!!!

Originally posted by Beer Man
Mike you are a punk. Get with me one day and I will take you to Scores and show you some sexy women. We will just tell Kema, that we went to a bar.

Hey Beer Man you don't have to take Mike to Scores. Just take him up to the yard during registration. More than half those O's in Scores attend TSU. Although, you have to go early in the semester O.K.; because for some reason once the midterms come around you don't see them anymore? Or maybe, they just resister to have an I.D. card to show to Trix.. like you know who. D_. S_E_T _U_E! I am still LMAO about that. (Real or not)

It just clicks like that...

Interesting thread.

My definition of 'sexy' has evolved full circle. I was raised by VERY full-figured women and was taught early on to judge/rationalize by content, not by "outward" covers. So of course, being young and immature, I only thought VERY light skinned, green-eyed, curvacious, and 6' women were sexy.

Over time, I've come to realize that sexy (to me) is a female who is intelligent, family oriented, spiritual, emotionally strong, physically strong, and somewhat natural. Looks fade w/ time, teeth are supposed to last a life time, but, ... :( Muscle fades w/ time, wrinkles are inevitable... Those boobs will not stand up after that first child or subsequent children. Those hips should spread after the first child (or subsequent children). It cannot be based purely on the physical.

I always ask myself if I could spend the remainder of my life w/ a woman who was 4' 10" and weighed 280 lbs. The answer is a resounding yes. You cannot quantify happiness or beauty. It's always in the beholders eyes.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Pison,

You're a well seasoned man.... and somewhere it says "with all your getting, get wisdom"... My good friend, I am here to tell you that you're a wise man!

Sheesh...

Girl, you know that men actually are 10 years behind women in terms of mental stability and maturity. I'm now where most 25 year old females are. :(

Seriously, it comes w/ maturity. I'd rather have a woman who was FOR me rather than about me. :confused: "L", I'm a country boy and am not nor ever impressed w/ "flashy" items. <font size=1>*stepping on my own toe*

Pison,

Well in that case, just drag them twin motor cycles down here. I know some peeps who can ride 'em in the dirt. :D

Seriously, FLASHY items can get someone's attention. My question to the one who's attention is held, what happens when the flasyness stops?

I'm from Houma, LA and was partly raised in Bogalusa, LA... Country .... (K-U-N-T-Rrrrr-I). It doesn't get any better than upbringing by ya grandma! ;)

Awwwwwwww damn..... I forgot...

It doesn't get any better than upbringing by ya grandma!

TRUE! TRUE! TRUE! TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! I think that once that flashyness stops, they attempt to find another flashy one (maybe why I see dads dating women young if not younger than their own kids). I learned what TRUE love is/was by looking at my grandparents on my mom's side (RIP :(). Old as dirt, wrinkled as dirt, more than likely, materially poor as dirt; but, loved each other literally until death. My grandfather died on my granny's bday the year after her death. :(

No wonder you're so down to F'ing earth! I forgot you were from Houma (country arse). Game recognizes game, errrrrr, country recognizes country!!! LOL I was about to rank on flashy city girls and my prejudism hence forth, but, I stopped on my previous post. Gul, what time does your hubby go to work? You showl exhibiting some traits that consider "truly marriagable..." *looking @ Mike around the corner - LMAO - better hurry up and say "I Do!"*

I'll probably be talked about for agreeing w/ you and vice-versa... But, besides me, you, and Mike, who really cares and who really matters? LOL

I like quiet confidence...to me it's the first thing that I notice. Then the appearance! Nothing turns me on more than a well-groomed confident lady. Once I'm interested, then I like to know if she is a friendly person. I realize some ladies have to develop a "shield" so to speak, but please don't be stuck up and snobbish.

There are ways to engage in pleasant conversation and still let a brother know that it's just being polite. If you don't feel like being bothered, it's no thing to simply say (politely) " I don't feel like being bothered".

When a woman has that certain attitude about herself, that she knows that she is all that and more, but doesnt act like she is God's gift to men... when a woman has that walk (fellas you know what Im talking about), but she knows her walk is for her and not the guys.... when a woman can hold a conversation without actually talking... when a woman knows how to dress, but not to impress... when a woman has that look in her eyes that she wants a man, but not have that look in her thighs... when a woman has all of that... she is sexy to me.

She's gotta have it

She gotta have it...you know, that "bounce" to her step, and her light just shines.
A woman got some looks to her (average, ain't gotta be Halle B). A sense of Humor is great also.

And last but not least
She gotta know what she's doing.
<center>:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
MVC-027S.jpg

;);););););)</center>

hummm what's sexy...Larry Fisborne and Maxwell are sooooo sexy to me. I dig a nice clean cut man, with nice straight white teeth, nice clean smelling man(freshly showered or cologne) and an intelligent man.
fishbur1.ela
cover.jpg

hummm what's sexy...Larry Fisborne and Maxwell are sooooo sexy to me. I dig a nice clean cut man, with nice straight white teeth, nice clean smelling man(freshly showered or cologne) and an intelligent man.

sounds like a Prairie View man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back