What is it going to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, show me some :lmao: or some :emlaugh: smiles in your post to let me know you're kidding.

JROCK is Kreskin....... :goodbad: Not me...:D*Watch him bring his arse back.*

SLT said:
The kitchen comment is lame. As a matter of fact, I LOVE to cook. :tup:
Plus I have someone to cook for. ;)

And bruh...your post above stated what we as JSU SHOULD be doing. Do you know for a fact that it is NOT being looked at?

I haven't seen where I've broken any rules, but MH, if that will help you sleep at night, go right ahead bruh..but guess what.....I will still breathe. ;)

:lol: @ folks dishing it, but not able to take it.

SLT said:
And according to the articles you've researched, you don't see this happening? Oh okay..I guess you have the inside 411. :rolleyes:

As a matter of fact, I have not read any article where your alumni federation, athletic association or influential state employee's i.e. college board members legislators ect. have done a thing. Please provide the link. Being demonstrative does not give credence to what you are purporting

Again please show me the articled that I should have "seen" the aforementioned "happening." Otherwise, it is just more lip service. Which does not solve problems.

BTW, I do not subscribe to typecasting. If you read carefully, maybe that would have been surmized.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It was sarcasm, bruh. Since you had said JSU SHOULD...........I figured you.......nevermind.

This thread is sooooo over.

I digress..... :sleeping:

JROCK said:
What goes on with Jackson State University is everyone's business in the SWAC. That is why you are a member. That "in house" business that you are talking about is a bunch of melarchy. If the press get a good story you can please believe that they will print it. Your thought process never ceases to amaze.

Not in Jackson. Do you remember last year when the media was clowning JSU...well this off season the administration handled that. You don't see that happening anymore. And no, it ain't your business. That is what's wrong with black folks now...letting everyone in your business.

MH, SU turned down St. Louis. Grambling turned down Chicago and DC and I am sure that they can name others. JSU has turned down San Diego, St. Louis, Indy, Chicago, ATL, and Bham LDC. And that is just off the top of my head.

SLT said:
I digress..... :sleeping:

That is normally what happens when you don't know what you're talking about or fabricate stories. One thing you need to learn in a hurry, if it is not true or you can't substantiate something don't say it. You cannot give everyone "a line of bull" and not face the inevitable embarassment. Continue to grow............

JROCK said:
That is normally what happens when you don't know what you're talking about or fabricate stories. One thing you need to learn in a hurry, if it is not true or you can't substantiate something don't say it. You cannot give everyone "a line of bull" and not face the inevitable embarassment. Continue to grow............

:sleep2:

Tigerpride said:
Not in Jackson. Do you remember last year when the media was clowning JSU...well this off season the administration handled that. You don't see that happening anymore. And no, it ain't your business. That is what's wrong with black folks now...letting everyone in your business.

MH, SU turned down St. Louis. Grambling turned down Chicago and DC and I am sure that they can name others. JSU has turned down San Diego, St. Louis, Indy, Chicago, ATL, and Bham LDC. And that is just off the top of my head.

Boy JSU is a PUBLIC INSTITUTION. Further, the press is not your friend and will suponena records under the freedom of information act if it is a big enough story. JSU administration does not have the clout to stop it. Finally, until you go independent it will always be SWAC business. Like I said earlier, your thought process never ceases to amaze.

JROCK said:
Boy JSU is a PUBLIC INSTITUTION. Further, the press is not your friend and will suponena records under the freedom of information act if it is a big enough story. JSU administration does not have the clout to stop it. Finally, until you go independent it will always be SWAC business. Like I said earlier, your thought process never ceases to amaze.

It is no different from when SU got Tom Joyner put off the airwaves in Baton Rouge after that fight with PV. All I am saying is that you don't have a single clue about what is going on in Jackson. The media was making a mockery of JSU football last year....and since you know everything, tell me why they are not doing it this year?? You just want us to give you a monkey show and we won't.

No matter what anyone from JSU says, after saturday's performance to have the head coach make a quote like this in public:

"I don't do anything (with the offense)," Bell said. "They've got a game plan, we talk about that game plan, then we go from there."

If I were the AD, I'd start a HC search right now. This in itself is a firing offense.

no pun intended.......

:shame: .

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
you see that MikeBigg...now first people wanted to down Bell for trying to control the offense...I told you all that was not calling the plays....but no, you did not want to believe me.

TP, that's a lie about the Jackson newspaper. This very year in the Clarion Ledger, the editor made your game against Valley look like the house of the irrepute. They talked about the comedy of errors in that game. I know, because I was right down the road in Alcorn and purchased a paper to prove it. Don't think a white paper won't put your black school down. :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back