What Famous Celeb Attended Your School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:The dude with the mustache from High Five went to JSU.:wavey:

And uhhhh.SU
.Stop claiming everybody.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

W~ you gettin me confused, i was sittin here like WHAT? :lmao:

J4L, i always refer to people as the characters they played, but i did know his real name.... :wavey:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
La Marcus Aldridge(Northlake Elem.-Dallas, TX)-Portland Trailblazers
We were real cool.

Tevin Campbell(Lancaster Intermediate-Lancaster, TX)-Singer

Common-(Southern) Rapper

Rickie Weeks(Southern) Baseball Player

Lynn Whitfield(Southern) Actress(Thin Line Between Love and Hate)

Common went to FAMU..........now Lavell Crump known as David Banner went to SU and was SGA president

But JR, didn't her daddy have some sort of affiliation w/SU?

Yep I think so. If I am not mistaken he was on the faculty at SU at one point I thought. Her maiden name is Lynn Smith. So who knows if it was her Dad or Uncle or what at SU. Now that I think of it......wasn't her Dad like a Dentist in BR?

Yep I think so. If I am not mistaken he was on the faculty at SU at one point I thought. Her maiden name is Lynn Smith. So who knows if it was her Dad or Uncle or what at SU. Now that I think of it......wasn't her Dad like a Dentist in BR?
yup and her neighbor two doors down has a cousin who went to SU too. :tup:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

yup and her neighbor two doors down has a cousin who went to SU too. :tup:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao:

Shut up, MH.

y'all, Common did attend SU for a minute, too. LOL nah, seriously I believe I read that before. He attended SU then transferred to FAMU...I thank.

Lynn's father was Dr. Valerian Smith(Dentist and Playwright)

Her grandfather was Dr. Leo S. Butler(Community Center named after him in South BR)

That's it right there. He was into music. So he did deal with some of the SU music department folks but that was about it.

That Big Berthia (sp) the Bass Drum Gram has is very famous. It has been rolled all over the world I hear.

Lynn's father was Dr. Valerian Smith(Dentist and Playwright)

Her grandfather was Dr. Leo S. Butler(Community Center named after him in South BR)

That's it right there. He was into music. So he did deal with some of the SU music department folks but that was about it.

Thank you..hell, I knew I wasn't that crazy. :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:lmao:

Shut up, MH.

y'all, Common did attend SU for a minute, too. LOL nah, seriously I believe I read that before. He attended SU then transferred to FAMU...I thank.

Nah, Common always attended FAMU and he dropped out of FAMU to start rapping.

He actually did go to Southern for a short while. The experience in emphasized in lyrics in one of his songs.

Common DID NOT attend Southern University and A&M College. That line about "went to school in Baton Rouge" was just a line in a verse that wasn't about him. Common went to FAMU.

Now Common DID perform at Southern homecoming one year...and he performed his classic Ice Cube diss "Tha Bytch In Yoo"

People I had classes w/ or broke bread with during my stay @ PV:
Rickey LaFontaine (singer - Richard Smallwood singers)
Terri Ellis (singer - EnVogue)
Hon Craig Washington (Dallas County/city of Dallas first Black D.A.)
Hon Elizabeth Davis (youngest judge ever appt in Texas - 26 yrs young :))
Panthro (secured a 300,000$ grant lol and 200,000$ worth of hardware/software for PV's fledgling CompSci program @ that time: recall half-time of PVU-GSU 1991 and that 300K$ check presented @ half-time? :swink: :emlaugh: )

Ditto for Howard:
A bunch of gulz that were starz. :love: Don't remember all of their names but can vaguely remember some of the birth marks, thighs, faces, shapes, and how they had their hair shaved/cut along their vagina. :swink: If they didn't make it big, they should've. :lol:
3 gulz that were Jet Beauty of the week where 1 became my baby momma and I was working on the 2nd one before I left. lol :emlaugh: (Kelly ******* is my son's mother) lol
Darryl ******* (proud SU graduate and trendsetter! RIP brotha' :()
Never saw Sean Combs (music mogul "Puff Daddy") on campus unless he was in the gym playing bball w/ us. Ditto for Taraji Henson (actress) as I think she was in HS or just graduated HS when I was about to leave the "H."

Both schools history is too long to name. Esp Howard.

Common DID NOT attend Southern University and A&M College. That line about "went to school in Baton Rouge" was just a line in a verse that wasn't about him. Common went to FAMU.

Now Common DID perform at Southern homecoming one year...and he performed his classic Ice Cube diss "Tha Bytch In Yoo"

I'm sorry for confirming false information. JagHammer regrets this error. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back