What do you really think about PVU band?

You know me. I don't give out excuses at all. I call like I see it and it's usually neutral as heyall.

Originally posted by SUtrp96
I also think they are the best band in TEXAS!!!!!
:redhot: :redhot: Didn't I say no smack talk on this topic Mr. SUTrp 96?? Best band in Texas........Texas ain't the only state we will win.......Get my drift, brutha.........And to Mr. Tx-Finest, I don't need to be a part of these silly, petty organizations aside from kkpsi and TBS to be crunk and have fun in a band.....U betta recognize:redhot: :redhot:

Hmmmm?????????

Originally posted by DaBOX 96' Snare
:redhot: :redhot: There better not be any smack on this topic either:redhot: :redhot:

:idea: :idea: Trying to think of something to get him started:idea: :idea: and eventually:redhot: :redhot:

Just:lmao: :lmao: kiddin'

Originally posted by DaBOX 96' Snare
:redhot: :redhot: Didn't I say no smack talk on this topic Mr. SUTrp 96?? Best band in Texas........Texas ain't the only state we will win.......Get my drift, brutha.........And to Mr. Tx-Finest, I don't need to be a part of these silly, petty organizations aside from kkpsi and TBS to be crunk and have fun in a band.....U betta recognize:redhot: :redhot:

oh well like i send before stop hating.....:redhot:

Back