What do you really think about PVU band?

I think that we have room for improvement, but needless to say, I crabbed in 96' and the band still has this disease with forming all these individual organizations......Why in the world does the Storm continue with this Wuz Up, KKK, Turtles and etc. It is ridiculous......N-E-Wayz.........Can I get a B----O!!!!!!!

I like PV's band. They are my second favorite next to the "Ocean" . We talk alot of smack with each other but it's all in fun.

Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by dominion1906
I like PV's band. They are my second favorite next to the "Ocean" . We talk alot of smack with each other but it's all in fun.

Keep up the good work.

SU is going to be your favorite when ya'll face em this year..

PV's Marching Storm is one the finest bands in the SWAC......

But.....There is A LOT of room for improvement......

As a member of the Storm myself, there are some things that really need to be worked on.

But all in all......we're tight.

Originally posted by DaBOX 96' Snare
I think that we have room for improvement, but needless to say, I crabbed in 96' and the band still has this disease with forming all these individual organizations......Why in the world does the Storm continue with this Wuz Up, KKK, Turtles and etc. It is ridiculous......N-E-Wayz.........Can I get a B----O!!!!!!!

are you mad because you weren't asked to join any of the individual organizations?lol it's just their way of having fun and for folks to get mad and **** over something as pitty as this.... OH WELL:mad:

Respect

Originally posted by TX_FINEST
:confused:
What I really think about P.V.'s Band???
As far as Music is concern,...they're right up there next to Tenn St (as far as my personal list is concern). I have respect for them for the simple fact they don't compromise on musical quality. Despite how we try to trash them on the grid at the half about puttin' those horns on the ground,.....they have demonstrated they can effectively play and dance. I also like some of the formations they do that we can't because we are restricted from marching sideways on the field. They're a "somebody" in marching bands.

Last time I saw them was back in 2000 against SU. They were tight then, but I can't really say anything about after that cause I haven't been able to see them. Unless they are planning on making a trip he to Montgomery to play ASU I don't think I will be seeing them anytime soon.

PV is good at what they do. They sound good and dance routines are off the chain. I personally would like to see them out of Texas much more. They would shock a lot of people. I would love to see a Marching Storm vs the Marching 100 battle ( PV vs FAMU for thise that don't know).

My Opinion! <----Mine!

I saw PV last night and PV has a great band. You put thought into your shows and you have some good arrangers. Most of your songs are tight. Only problem I had is your trumpets aren't bringing it with the numbers you have. Sousaphones got that bottom on lock. Everything else is in place. Wish my band could meet up with you. Maybe since they are doing this again, you guys can make the SWAC Championship Battle of the band this year. It's going to be on the Friday before the game.

Much props to "The Storm" and all the Bruhs and Sorors that I met yesterday.

Even while arguing with DaBox96, PV is still one of my favorite bands and one of the only other bands I would have considered marching in.

PVU gets my respect. I loved those North Forest ISD Battles. I have to agree with my CB Dominion. After the Ocean, the Storm is my favorite.

Originally posted by Incipience
PVU gets my respect. I loved those North Forest ISD Battles. I have to agree with my CB Dominion. After the Ocean, the Storm is my favorite.
What do you know about North Forest ISD Battles.

They haven't had one of those in about 2 yrs.

Off Topic. I heard Smiley's Band is wrecking.

I would like to know what happened to them myself. It was a good way for both schools to recruit local talent. The only thing I hated was the MUD.

TO DOCMUMP: Yes Smiley is holding it down, Mark has them terrorizing all of Houston.

Originally posted by lilC
You also like vaseline on toast. Louisiana starts with the letter "L" anyway....:rolleyes:

I see you are gathering your excuses early huh...

Back