"We still have to play Grambling"

After watching the game against A&M this past week, I have no doubt that GSU will beat the blue off the jags. This is the least talented SU team since Richard has been at SU. Can't run the football, passing game is weak, not particularly strong against the run, and the secondary is very weak at the safety spots.

I was especially disappointed in the offensive line play. Levy is mediocre at best, and with the pressure put on him by A&M he was pathetic. Looks like his numbers last year took to the sidelines along with Michael Hayes. But I can't understand why Orlando insists on putting this kid in a no-back set. Doing this, you make him the focal point of your offense. Levy is not the type of qb that can beat u based on his offensive prodution.

I will be surprised in the jags even score. This team is very weak...Be thankful yall not playing anyone this week.

Re: Re: And who the hell has gSUe beaten this year that's worth bragging about?

Originally posted by GramTigress

Again, SU will not win the Classic. Mark my word.

Oh my, I guess Ms CLEO has found TSPN. Nation, maybe we should just forfeit the game. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: And who the hell has gSUe beaten this year that's worth bragging about?

Originally posted by LadyJag

Oh my, I guess Ms CLEO has found TSPN. Nation, maybe we should just forfeit the game. :rolleyes:

Make it light on yourself. Either way you don't score!

MikeBigg,

I suggest you focus on
Tissue before they do an Alabama State on ya for HC. Correct me if I wrong, but haven't they tapped that arse in recent years? As we both know the BC results will be painful yet very familiar to you.

Re: Re: Re: And who the hell has gSUe beaten this year that's worth bragging about?

PLEASE don't. But, do see me and GramTigress after the BC game is over, so we can show you how CLEO's cards say you should exit the Superdome immediately and merge onto I-10 West and head in that direction quickly until you reach Baton Rouge, then settle in and hold your breath until Labor Day weekend 2002, when you will get a chance to start a new season all over again. Just in case you do need to exhale prior to, you are cordially invited to do so by celebrating our SWAC championship victory with us. See... no hard feelings. It's all about SWAC <font color=red>love</font color=red>.:heart: :love: :heart:

JSTUS, you're talking to the wrong crew about exiting the Superdome fast after the BC. Just talk to Doug, Suge, GSUper, and SOG about fast exits, and not answering cell phones, after the game. GSUper told me just the other night, that he had to return home to the boot next week, to take care of that speeding ticket he got after last years game.

Unfortunately Ms. Cleo, Dionne Warwick, and all of those other physic networks won't be able to help y'all.

NICE

Nice,

Did you say TiSsUe? Man, we ain't worried about TiSuSe or anyone else this year! Bruh, Tissue is something like 48-14 lifetime against GSU...why should we worry about them. They're the 7-Up of the SWAC Never had it never will!

GSU gonna do yall in this year. The question is can Pete survive a 3yr losing streak before yall fire him? Personally, I hope he stays around for the next 7 after that!

Thanks JSTUS!

Originally posted by D-NICE
Unfortunately Ms. Cleo, Dionne Warwick, and all of those other physic networks won't be able to help y'all.

NICE

It appears that "chicken foot" has helped y'all. :emlaugh:

Grambling is going to be 2001 Bayou Classic Champs! I can't wait to see the look of defeat on your faces. Grambling is back babe!!!! Don't get caught sleeping. We have been sleeping on SU for 8 years, but NOT this year.

You probably can tell by now that I am not concerned about anyone else but Southern. Sure Gram is going to be the 2001 SWAC Champs, but this (SU) is personal!!!!!!

OHMYGOOOOOODNESSSSSSSSS!!!

As quoted by GramTigress...
We have been sleeping on SU for 8 years...

gSUe

The Rip Van Winkle of Div 1AA Football!!!!
Got No-Doze?

Ohhhh, yes! They're the great pre-ten-derrsssss!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: And who the hell has gSUe beaten this year that's worth bragging abo

Originally posted by JSTUS

PLEASE don't. But, do see me and GramTigress after the BC game is over, so we can show you how CLEO's cards say you should exit the Superdome immediately and merge onto I-10 West and head in that direction quickly until you reach Baton Rouge, then settle in and hold your breath until Labor Day weekend 2002, when you will get a chance to start a new season all over again. Just in case you do need to exhale prior to, you are cordially invited to do so by celebrating our SWAC championship victory with us. See... no hard feelings. It's all about SWAC <font color=red>love</font color=red>.:heart: :love: :heart:

John 11:24 - JUSTUS wept (just like last year). :D

ps: I :heart: you too.
;)

This Just In..........

SOUTHERN U. wins another Bayou Classic!!!

Hambling "greatmess" State:

The Icon of :bawling: after the Bayou Classic:

Coach duh duh dug MVP of :redhot: anger of the Bayou Classic.

Grampax Marching Band the:emlaugh: stock of the BC:

BOW DOWN!!!!

Re: And who the hell has gSUe beaten this year that's worth bragging about?

What games do you have to brag about this season? Why don't you lil jags concentrate on jsu this weekend and build your courage up for the famu garden snakes. Don't embarass the SWAC this year.

Originally posted by Jaguar Diehard
You frauds aren't too far behind! Win some quality games first and talk isht lata!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And who the hell has gSUe beaten this year that's worth bragging

John 11:24 - JUSTUS wept (just like last year). :D

ps: I :heart: you too.
;)

ROFL

YOU'RE RIGHT...I WILL WEEP...TEARS OF PURE JOY!!!:D

Awwwwwwwww "L" no............

Originally posted by GSU Spirit
What games do you have to brag about this season? Why don't you lil jags concentrate on jsu this weekend and build your courage up for the famu garden snakes. Don't embarass the SWAC this year.

Now here you go. Like I told JSTUS, I thought we would be cool until Turkey time. Yall are walking on thin ice. :redhot: :p :D

Yall been singing the same old song for the last 8 years and it's really getting pathetic. Yall ain't ready for the 24th.:rolleyes:

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

Ronald Isley, you have the wrong guy. I never said anything about you losing to TSU, personally I want you undefeated come November, it only makes this win all the sweeter.

Don't fret Pete will be around another 7 years, and he'll still be whipping up on the "Indivijalls" from Gram.

Now the question I have for you is, how long will the GSU faithful stay with Doug after he losses another Classic? We all know that it doesn't matter how many championships you win at GSU, but how many times you beat SU------------> Insert Crying Eddie.

You see what happened to Eddie after number 5, a number Doug is slowly approaching.

GSU Spirit......ahhhh, I knew I forgot somebody, you were out of the dome faster than those other loser's, and you cut your phone off at the end of the first quarter. This year wear sneakers, I don't want to hear people talking about the woman who knew she shouldn't be running in boots, falling down the ramp, and thangs.

Gram Tigress, have some class, and stick around after the game. Don't be like the rest of your board mates.

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE
Gram Tigress, have some class, and stick around after the game. Don't be like the rest of your board mates.

NICE

This year I am wearing gym shoes, so that I can act a plum phool when Gram wins! I haven't been on Bourbon in a while.... Hey JSTUS and GSU Spirit, we MUST hit Bourbon after waxing SU, Sistahs!

SU is going to get waxed...
samurai.gif
Flawless victory.

Hey Nice,
Doug isn't slowly approaching it at all. He's on the fast track to 4 L's in a row. The sad thing is that looking at what SU has coming back next year will make it even worse. The Bruce Petty era is not going to be nice. Especially with Hayes coming back healthy. So the question is will Grumbling allow Doug back when he loses this year to SU. For the GSU fans know L number 5 will be on them faster than a tomahawk cruise missile in Bin Laden"s azz if they lose once again this year. They know this their best chance to win. And that chance ain't that good.

At least Eddie won a few games( and it was just a few) against Mumford in the begining of his coaching career at Grumbling High err......I mean at Normal Teaching College. Doug is about to be 0-4 real soon to start his. ~snicker~

Re: Whatever...

Originally posted by GramTigress
Grambling State University 2001 Bayou Classic Champs!!!

samurai.gif
Flawless Victory

GramT,

Are you by any chance related to the infamous BluBlood? :eek:

Re: Re: Whatever...

GramT,

Are you by any chance related to the infamous BluBlood? :eek:

No, can't say that I am Sistah.

I really enjoyed chatting with you guys on my day off; however, I must return to the real world. I'll be back (in the words of Arnold S.)!

Remember, we will have a flawless victory over SU. I didn't talk too much stuff last year, but I am geared this one. Regardless of the outcome of our other games, we WILL beat SU!!!!!

samurai.gif
An SU waxing by Greatness.

Peace...

SOG,
Even if Hayes tries the NFL(which he may choose to do if he doesn't mind being a low pick or a free agent) or the NCAA does not grant him a medical redshirt, we will be fine at WR. We are real deep there. Hell I wish one of them could play RB right now. Hayes coming back would help a young QB like Petty. From all accounts , he is definitely going to be a great one.

Back