"We still have to play Grambling"

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
Admit it. This what some of you JSU, TSU, Bama State, and SU folks have been saying to each other now that you realize that there is absoulutly nothing you can do to stop us.

I think all of you know by now that we have no weaknesses... NONE!!!!

J-State,

Kent can't help you. You have no defense, and you have no running game. I saw the stats.

TSU,

You can't even beat UAPB or AAMU. You ain't even a player is this anymore

Bama State,

Bhwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha hahhaha hah ahhahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h a ha!!!!!!:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling:

SU,

<h3>Tulane scores again!!!</h3>

Really, what are you fools going to do to us? How can you stop us? What are you going to do? Stop us from running? Stop us from passing? Are you going to stop Shanklin on special teams? Are you going stop Brian Morgan from kicking 50 yard FGs? Are going stop Hymes from doing whatever he wants to?

What are you going to do about Greatness? What are you going to do about Grambling?

Remember...you still have to play Grambling!!!

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

SU,

<h3>Tulane scores again!!!</h3>

Really, what are you fools going to do to us? How can you stop us? What are you going to do? Stop us from running? Stop us from passing? Are you going to stop Shanklin on special teams? Are you going stop Brian Morgan from kicking 50 yard FGs? Are going stop Hymes from doing whatever he wants to?

Soggy please kill the BS!!!!

You need to keep the S out ya mouth. Will will show up like the last eight times and EmbarASS you on the No BC win for gram network again this year. :rolleyes:

LadyJag,

You must be in love me. You are never too far away when I post! I can understand you having a desire for all of this 100% USDA certified "G"...but I am taken!;) :p :cool:

Our defense will be good enough to contain what you have. Your defense won't be able to contain Kent. JSU is taking the next two.

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
LadyJag,

You must be in love me. You are never too far away when I post! I can understand you having a desire for all of this 100% USDA, certified "G"...but I am taken!;) :p :cool:

Soggy,

You should be so lucky. :rolleyes: Let me know when you are finished strokin yourself. It is very UNbecoming.
:p

aaaahhhhhh Grambling,
Home of the most dayum Fair-Weather fans in the world. LOL. Man, where was all this mouth, when Eddie was there. Anyway, JSU will see you next weekend. We'll let the game speak for itself Grumbling. lol. I wanna see you stop Kent. Nobody else has. Not even ASU, lol.
As far as Bama St. goes. I think they'll get you too. Don't think their the same team that Alcorn beat.
And dayum Southern, well i'm sure they'll stick with what's brought them 8 consecutive wins over your arse. lol.
I'm just curious as to how many Gram games you attended before 2000. LOL. chumps.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
SOG,
I already told Suge, now I'll tell you

Please make sure Randy Hymes is your starting QB on Nov. 3

Thank you!!!!

And you make sure that Kennedy does his homework.

Ho-nets, in the matchup last year didn't Hymes out perform/outpass Kennedy? You dayum skippy!!!!

SUcks...I know bout yall. I went to your homecoming, I heard the whispers when they found out I was Grambling! Mofos were sked to smack. I mean I was right there laughing my azz off at Leavy (as in leave the ball on the ground) fumbling and throwing weak azz interceptions.

Yall so dayum weak...good thing yall get to play those weak azz biatches from jackie sue!

Mike,
Regarding last year, blame it on the rain!!!!
:snicker:

Since you're in Louisiana and SOG and Suge are not, I am holding you responsible for making sure that Randy Hymes get to Montgomery on Nov. 3

Preciate it!!!!!!!

MH,
Don't talk about the rain... The G-Men had to play in it too!!
Y'all could only muster-up two(as in one-two) points!!!

Noise Talka,
You talk about "Fair Weather Fans"??? Check out the crowd that showed up at the "Soul Bowl" (Sippi Classic) in November last year.

Tis true... it has been eight long years since we've won "THE CLASSIC(which will make the one this year even sweeter)

PS Noise Talka: What you runnin' to the defense of SUcks for????
IF they beat that butt, I guess you will be a full-fledged fan for BUFFALO/BAMA STATE!!!

"fair-weather" - figure of speach DUMB ARSE.
Fair- weather- They only show up when you are winning. You can't find them with a search light when their team can't win 3 games in a season (GSU). LOL.

P.S. i'm not running to the defense of Southern. They don't need me for that. Someone, on the other hand needs to be running to your defense. I mean 8 straight. LOL.

You know that means that 6 different freshman classes have come to GSU and went their entire matriculation without experiencing a win over Southern. LOL.

Noise Talka,

There you go again...with a straw up SUcks butt. Get back to the subject at hand.....

BUFFALO IS STILL BEHIND IN THE SERIES WITH 'GREATNESS' (IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT 31-18-1). SO........

UNTIL YOU NO DEFENSE PLAYING SIPPIANS START TO ADVANCE YOURSELF IN THE SERIES YOU CAN'T SAY ISHT!!!!!

The eight straight is a matter of record and so is 31-18-1.

So who is the "dumb arse" at this in point in time???

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Our defense will be good enough to contain what you have. Your defense won't be able to contain Kent. JSU is taking the next two.

Are you high off the dust Bama left yo azzes in:confused: :confused: :confused:

GQue,

Whaddup Team! Notice how this noisy clown is all of a sudden propping up Bama State? It's amazing how putting the wood to a mofo gets his mind right!

Seems like he's lost confidence in his blue pushie cats...now he's hugging SUcks nutts like Bin Laden is hugging the cave floor. I have no respect for someone that uses another school to smack.

Yeah SU whipped our azz for 8 yrs. What? When the horn ends, it's over for me. The same way when we were torching that azz for 8 yrs. But guess what, I was on SU's campus Saturday...being out like a mug with the bruhs and still talking my isht. I'm a GMAN...hell we don't jump ship. But then again, we've never had too!

:confused:

Noise Maker,

When J-Stank gets their own stadium, then you can talk about goin' to games. How long have you been goin' to J-Stank's games? Two in row for Alabama State!!!!!!!

I Agree!

Originally posted by G-QUE
Tis true... it has been eight long years since we've won "THE CLASSIC(which will make the one this year even sweeter)

SU will not win the classic this year.

And who the hell has gSUe beaten this year that's worth bragging about?

You frauds aren't too far behind! Win some quality games first and talk isht lata!!!

By the way, November has NEVER been your best month! Why would this year be any different!

When you play against a team other than the 25th ranked PSU, give the rest of us playas a holla!

gSUe

BTW, Have our $$$$ ready in November!! If you don't uck up too bad, you might get to hang with the PWCs after we leave you with that "not-so-fresh-feeling"!!!

A gentle reminder, read my sig....

Re: And who the hell has gSUe beaten this year that's worth bragging about?

Originally posted by Jaguar Diehard
By the way, November has NEVER been your best month! Why would this year be any different!

ummm...I would not say never has been. We often forget, huh? Anyway, November 2001 will be a great month for the G-Men! Again, SU will not win the Classic. Mark my word.

Back