"We still have to play Grambling"

Will Petty be ready in time to run Orlando's PlayStation offense? He's a Prop and can't practice this fall or in the Spring until he his 24 hours. From what I hear the boy is as smart as a wax candle.

Does this mean yall gave up on Richard and Ricks? I thought they were supposed to be the shiznit coming out of high school.
Oh well, I guess Orlando hasn't told Pete it's okay to play them yet. Maybe he'll "find" him another white boy to transfer from Tech or somewhere.

Not only are you going to lose to Jackson State, but you are going to lose to SU....Aaaaagain.

This time answer your phone SOG

Why do negroes have to exaggerate. I did not run out of the superdome. I even called BgJag after the game to see if everybody was there. You weren't even there, so don't even try it bruh. My cell phone is always on 24-7. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by D-NICE
GSU Spirit......ahhhh, I knew I forgot somebody, you were out of the dome faster than those other loser's, and you cut your phone off at the end of the first quarter. This year wear sneakers, I don't want to hear people talking about the woman who knew she shouldn't be running in boots, falling down the ramp, and thangs.

Gram Tigress, have some class, and stick around after the game. Don't be like the rest of your board mates.

NICE

GramTigress, I got your back girl. :cool:

Ladyjag, you know it's never to early to smack. :p

Isn't that what you said about Portland too? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Get Ready
Not only are you going to lose to Jackson State, but you are going to lose to SU....Aaaaagain.

This time answer your phone SOG

Mike Bigg,
I don't think SU has given up on Richard, Fisher or Ricks. But just like JSU had Kent coming in with All-State credentials and they gave him a shot to win the job, we will do the same for Petty, especially since we almost lost him to the PWC's by way of the JC route.
I haven't heard what his IQ is. I am sure he isn't a rock either. You know how it is sometimes, some kids just need to be pushed. Kentrell Plain is a perfect example. Kid got a chance and reshirted as a prop and now he's about to graduate in 4 years and get his year of eligibility back. SU has alot of those type of success stories over the years. So Pete don't have time for low IQ QB who won't take care of the classroom.
All I have heard is positives from the coaches about Petty. Now he will have to make the grades just like everyone else has had to. We don't play that ASU ish. Ask former QB Sam George. That's how we ended up with Jacoby. Sam didn't handle his business and that was it for the year. I am sure the other guys will probably end up starting due to what you said about practice. But he will challenge them in the summer and going into the season. Richard and Ricks have alot of talent. But the coaches feel that Petty is the best QB we got right now. That was straight out of a coach's mouth to me at the first game. You could see the excitement in his face when he said it too. We'll see next year.

Back to smack now. Until then this is 2001 and we still are going to lay the wood to the G-men regardless. Like the SU women folk have said. All we got to do is show up.

Dayum JR...man you take the fun outta smacking. Hell, I hadn't heard nothing bout Petty, I just was wucking fith yall. You Sags need to lighten up a bit.

But I really wasn't smacking when I criticized Orlando's play calling. I mean, trying to go most of the time with a 5 wide set just doesn't cut it. Levy isn't that talented and neither is your offensive line. Letting defensive lineman have no run responsibility allows them to put tremendous pressure. It's very risky exposing your qb so often on qb draws.

You're welcome to run what yall want, but Orlando doesn't have the personnel to run what he's trying to run. Maybe I'm biased against these PlayStation 61-58 type games, because of my North Louisiana High School Smash Mouth background. But some of this stuff looks like a flag football league.

Mike Bigg,
Didn't mean to take the fun out of the smack bruh. I agree with you on the playcalling and letting a not so athletic Levy try run a play out of an empty backfield. Levy excelled with Ryan Lewis in the backfield 2 years ago. But we both know we have not had that kind of back since he left. Elvis Joseph and Dain Lewis were smash mouth backs with some speed, but our OL was not opening the holes and Orlando went strickly to the pass last year. Orlando does irk me alot with his play calling, so I am not blind about that.

I just thought I would break from smack since I know you know football real well. I respect your knowledge. Its only a few of us true knowledgable of the game posters on the board. So maybe we need to meet and post on the sports board when it comes to good football talk. So carry on with your SU smack here.

We are still going to wreck your G-men. Even with Levy in the backfield by himself. ~snicker~

No Smack, but I did notice that Elvis Joseph made it with the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Williams and Singleton are not that bad as runners. Orlando seems to be a bit impatient this year. I'm surprised Pete hasn't decided to go with a fullback and the traditional "I" formation a bit more.

:confused:

Junior,

The Jugs are supposed to be this and that this year and they have:

1) Made Northwestern look like the Rams
2) Made Tulane look like the Ravens & the Rams

And you almost gave 0-10 a chance to talk major noise. And you wanna come and talk that gobbage with that sad play callin'??? You got jokes!!!! Pete betta get his act together this week!!!!!!! Now you know that Greatness is gonna "smoke" you "turkeys" this year!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold up ER and MAC.
I and M Bigg were having an intelligent light smack post conversation. No where in my post did I say we are waiting to next year. And losing to NWLa ST did not make them look like the Rams, nor losing to Tulane. Did GSU even score against Louisville?
Did n't SU kick that azz again in the BC for the 8th time?

Some of the GSU faithful are out they damn mind. If you know the history of the BC, the odd year/ even year crap doesn't apply to us whooping GSU azz. No matter what record we roll into the Classic with, we will beat you mofos. Twice we have been 5-5 needing to win Classic to have a winning record and we won both times(94 and 2000). Both times GSU came to the Classic the supposed team to beat. So can that nonsense about the odd year crap. SU will still end up 10-2 this year. All I was saying to Bigg was if GSU even has a prayer to win a BC, this will be their last opportunity to even come close. Hell that 's a compliment, considering you guys are still going to lose to SU regardless. Close is a moral victory for you. I understand.

Poor GSU always running off at the mouth about beating SU. You need to be smacking UAPB. Don't pull a JSU and lose looking ahead a month away. Your beatdown is already reserved. No need to rush what's already coming to you.

Hey GR save some of that rope you got for these two GSU fans. They'll be joining you on the suicide watch.

As I attempt to diffuse the situation:

Hey JR I noticed you're Kappa Kappa Psi. Were you in the band along with D Bedell? Was "Goose" Augustine an assistant during your time there? I don't recall if TJackson was still doing that or not.

OK, now that you cooled off! Don't be on here getting "heated" with the Cartel cuz we done assumed our rightful place at the head of the SWAC table. As your boy JRock says (over and over and over and over...your azz is grass and we're the lawnmower). I just love you jags creativity.

Now sit you azz down befo you fool yourself like you bad or sumthin!

Hey Bigg,
I am ok(it's that native Jacksonian in me LOL), I just had to interject a little pre- BC smack back at some of your Cartel members. All in fun though. Yeah I know Augustine. I marched with Goose. He was a senior my crab year in 84. Bedell came one year(Fall 88) after my class graduated. But I know the brother real well. As a Psi bruh and as my Masonic bruh. TJackson Sr or (Bob) as we know him was still around but not as a assistant director, he was in adminstration when I got there. Since he too is our KKPSI bro. , we interacted with him alot. Since you are an Omega man I am sure you know those guys pretty well too. You just made me think how different times were back in the old Jukebox and around the yard.

Anyway the reason I seem hostile towards the cartel is I only acknowledge two games on the SU schedule, maybe three. I grew up hating on GSU(see being born and raised as a JSU fan until I saw the light in HS), so smacking GSU is business as usual for me. The JSU game is personal(no hate just personal. FAMU game is well........I hate the band, football team. I just hate FAMU. Even in victory. So I will not sit down from smacking those three. No way. So sorry Bigg.

Back