We now have 1-A coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally posted by C-LeB28
It's amazing how Robber and Get Ready hasn't even touched this thread.

JST, you on your own bruh.

Robber is apart of The Blue Bengal Assoc. and they wanted Comegy!

Get Ready just wanted to be coach of Robert Kent!

however Culberson said phugg all yall.....Im giving my boy the job!

TP is happy with Bell eventhough they let Hughes go!

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
What is your point cleb?? You come from a smalltime 1-AA "program."

Same thing I was think, JST.

:lmao:

LOOK!!!! You can see the fear in their words that they type already. :(

Originally posted by BG IS BACK
YOU JACKSON STATE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST STUPID ARSES EVER!!!
Now do you people see why I vote for Bama View as the #1 smacking org every year? MH Take a bow.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Didn't quite turn out like you thought it would, huh JST?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

starting a topic bout a damn 1-9 high school coach.

Man, you used to be.......
:smh:

I keep trying to tell you that the Mafia is full of individuals. We dont have to blindly co-sign threads like you usual robots. We dont have to add smileys to every thread, we dont have to add ROTF to every thread. We are us...yall are yall.

BTW....The analytical minds on this board realize that the SWAC is really in trouble now. The rest of you guys only see 1-9. The rest of you are like women watching sports. You only cheer when everyone else cheers......SHEEP.

Originally posted by Get Ready
The rest of you guys see 1-9.
You shole is right GR!!!! :lol:
Now, tell us what you see. And please, save the meaningless stats from those "powerhouses" Indiana and Wake Forest.

All I see is 6-6

STANDINGS CONFERENCE OVERALL

Southwestern Athletic - East W L PF PA W L PF PA STREAK

Alabama A&M 7 2 200 145 8 5 280 248 L2
Jackson State 6 2 256 142 7 4 330 267 W4
Alcorn State 4 4 218 219 6 5 280 283 L3
Miss. Valley St. 3 5 154 173 5 6 241 260 W3
Alabama View 2 5 181 202 6 6 337 276 L1

Well P, I see 2-5. That 6-6 was against certain D2 schools who we will not name at this particular time. That 2-5 represents their competitiveness amongst their peers. :(

Dances with wolves, I saw that 1-9 up close and personal, with my own four eyes. I witnessed the first leg of that five game losing streak in which Chavez scored a total of 3 points.Trust me: it was worser than you think.

BT listen..... We really, really appreciate you warning us about Bell. You have been doing so for the past freakin' month! Thanks for all the concern. Seriously! :rolleyes:

Now, would you please STFU???

Damn!

NO- WE -DONT.....
But we will cook for you....thats not a problem.

Is that going to be your excuse....
You get to sit in a real stadium for a change.

Well, if they don't have any bojangle chicken restuarants I assume that you won't have any more bojangle chicken coupons. So therefore, how are you gonna pay up your end of the bet next year?

I'm guessing U.S. currency is too much to ask.

BT listen..... We really, really appreciate you warning us about Bell. You have been doing so for the past freakin' month! Thanks for all the concern. Seriously!

Now, would you please STFU???

Damn!

Look here, Wolverine. It's not polite to look a gift aggie in the mouth, especially considering all the time and effort I've spent alerting you about Bell.

The word is simply "thank you."

Originally posted by bornthrilla
Well, if they don't have any bojangle chicken restuarants I assume that you won't have any more bojangle chicken coupons. So therefore, how are you gonna pay up your end of the bet next year?

I'm guessing U.S. currency is too much to ask.

You soudn sced...you dont have to come.

This thread must've been created when TP was still in shock at the news of the Welfare Coach because he wasn't posting much after the initial announcement....

I feel empathy for them......

Mike, I guess you are scouring the TSPN to find quotes about me not wanting Bell. You can't find any can you? Poor Mikey. YOu just been gone too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back