We now have 1-A coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheeew....

Man this is sad. We are finished? Is this hate or what?

You got Mike(Oracle) lying on TP...and now JSU is finished.
Dont mention that we have the best offense defense and coaching staff to go along with the access to talent in the SWAC. But since we are finished....ooooh Lord, what is we gone do?

We might as well tell the SWACs top pro prospect to just pack it in....quit throwing the ball son.

We might as well tell the SWACs top WR core to stop running....shut it down boys.

We might as well tell the SWACs top Oline to quit pushing that sled.....leave it be gentlemen.

We might as well tell the top returning defense not to even show up next year......dont even worry about it boys

We might as well tell the top recruiting class to go to Ole Miss or State or where ever they should have gone....there is no need to show up here.

Tell them new coaches to find somewhere else to coach....its over for Mighty JSU.

Man it must be over.....We have people from schools that we dominated last year predicting our doom. Just think how bold they would be if they had gone 1-11 on third down instead of 0-11. Man, if they had gotten in scoring range, we wouldnt be able to stand them.

Im glad we have been warned of our impending doom.

Doom, Despair, and agony on us!.

If it weren't for bad luck we'd have no luck at all...

Doom, Despair and agony on us!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Get Ready
We have people from schools that we dominated last year predicting our doom.
You also have people from schools that dominated you predicting your doom.
:goof: :goof: :goof: :goof:

I wonder just how long will yall "pretend" to like 1-9.

But I bet Culberson shole is enjoying the show of "support".
For now!

But mh

Your coach was undefeated the year before he got to Bama State, but now you are in last place. So is a coaches previous record a good indicator of how successful he will be. If so, you would be in first place in the SWAC instead of last place. Either Coles is not as good as his previous record or he is at a loser school....which is it?

And dont you have bigger fish to fry. I know you are going to avoid this question, but what is going on in Montgomery? (mh will probably talk about the weather here)

Originally posted by Get Ready
Your coach was undefeated the year before he got to Bama State
Exactly and that played a large part in him getting the job.

Now....

Your coach was 1-9 the year before he got to JSU. Please explain how he got the job!

You ever wonder if someone like Bill Parcells would win at Bama State? Some programs are just meant to be at the bottom. Kinda like the L.A. Clippers in the NBA, except they can blame Donald Sterling. What's Bama's excuse? I guess somebody has to finish last, but it doesn't always have to be Bama, does it?

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Your coach was 1-9 the year before he got to JSU. Please explain how he got the job!

Your coach was fired from TSU for the same isht he's now doing at ASU. Please explain how he got the job!

I knew it wouldn't be long before that stalker showed up and I knew he would show up with some wrong information as usual.
:smh:

btw, where's TP?
Ever since he put his foot in his mouth about how he really wanted Comegy and not Bell, he's been kinda quiet.
:lol:

I knew he would show up with some wrong information as usual

So when does spring practice start?..... Seriously, without smacking.....

(watch this)

I knew it wouldn't be long before that stalker showed up and I knew he would show up with some wrong information as usual.

btw, where's TP?
Ever since he put his foot in his mouth about how he really wanted Comegy and not Bell, he's been kinda quiet.

Boy you sure changed the subject quick.........

Originally posted by Mike

You know they ain't listening to this, right? They ain't hearin' nothin' because they still thinking it's the 80's and early 90's.

Mike,

I am still waiting on you to prove your allegations or stop lying on me. Mighty Hornet knows how to break into the JSU forum so he can even go in there to see if I supported Comegy or if I did not want Bell.

Mighty Dog, you sorry arse can help them locate these posts too if you like.

btw, where's TP?

Here I am still waiting on you to stop lying and show me where i said that. You and Mike need to get a room.

TP,
Aint no need of all that bruh. You said it. You wanted Comegy.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
If Comegy named the price, we would pay it especially since it would have been justified
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I bet Bell and Culberson were laughing their arses off when they read that too!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
MH, tell me HOW that quote says that I wanted Comegy? That quote says that if Comegy was coming to JSU he would demand a higher salary than advertised and because of that, it would be justifiable to pay him more if we really wanted him. I am sure you can do better than that. That is why you WON'T paste the entire thread because you KNOW that you lying like Mike. That statement was about salary, not about wanting the dayum man. Try again...and yeah you can try the private forum.

Naw, I aint got to look for nothing. That post stands alone. Not only did you actually want Comegy, you were willing to pay him whatever he wanted.
(I bet thats what you were gon tell him when you kept trying to call him those 200 times)
:lol::lol:

But by that time, the farce was complete, so Bell and Culberson were laughing their arses off!!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But it's all good, bruh. I'm done with it. You really didn't want Comegy and Bell was your choice all along.
:shh:

MH, I am glad you chose to give up becasue you are bit too dumb to be a spin doctor. I guess you would accept a job for 40K less, huh. I really want you to find a post where I support JSU hiring Comegy. I want to be proven wrong and redeem you and Mike's respect.

redeem my respect?????
It aint that serious man. You said it. Get over it.

carry on......

I'll just continue to LMAO!
(just like Bell and Culberson did when you posted that)

bahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:D

btw, where's TP?

Notice the :spin: technique!

btw, where's TP?

MH, I was lying according to Get Ready.... :smh:

No, you were and are lying. I am still waiting on a quote that says I wanted Comegy. I would have taken Comegy over many people but not over Bell. I am still waiting, waiting, waiting on you liars to produce.

:snicker:

Mike,
Bell was TP's choice all along. Even though he said that they would have been justified to pay Comegy anything he wanted, TP was pushing for a 1-9 Bell all along.

:snicker:

Mike,
Bell was TP's choice all along. Even though he said that they would have been justified to pay Comegy anything he wanted, TP was pushing for a 1-9 Bell all along.

MH,

He didn't know he was 1-9 until they hired him and Bornthrilla posted it.....:lmao:

I guess you trying to spin it now. If so Mike, why don't STILL find an anti-Bell post AFTER I found out he was a 1-9 coach? 1-9 does not mean nothing to me. THe school had only gone 1-9, 5-5, and 1-9 in the three years of its existence. Not your typical powerhouse like JSU.

REGARDLESS AND PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION OR YOU WILL LOOK LIKE EVEN MORE OF A COWARD OR LIAR: Didn't you spend the last three days saying that I was posting AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL over the boards about how I wanted Comegy at JSU? If so, liar Mike, where are all of these posts or did you NOT say that. PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU LIAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back