We need a new board

Is that a trick question? I live comfortably off A LOT LESS THAN THAT.

Naw man.....

I learn this from a friend..

$500,000 can earn you $60,000 of interest a year.

So can you live comfortably off $60,000 a year?

Also, there is a thread for you in the round table forum

Dude, I cut a lot out to max my 401 K last year.

Wow $650 a month for your truck???? You ONLY pay that. My truck is more than that.

With proper planning the IRA max will be a non-issue this year along with the 401K.

Damn, that's a lot for a car note! What are you driving an Escalade Truck?

Damn, that's a lot for a car note! What are you driving an Escalade Truck?

Naw, I was a dayum fool when I signed those papers. Its a 2003 Chevy Avalanche. That is what ZERO down and being upside down on the trade-in does to a person. Like I said, I was a dayum fool, whitey got me on that one.

Why we don't have a FINANCIAL BOARD? We have sports, band, roundtable, smalltalk, garden, technology, media, ect, but we don't have a FINANCIAL BOARD.

Even if we don't have a financial guru, we can learn from each others financial experiences. I don't care if its money, real estate, credit card, interest rates, auto loan, home loan, new articles, etc.

I don't care if its collections, garnishments, 401K, teacher retirement, insurance, etc. We need an on going financial board. I bet we have financial planners, real estate agents, bankers, insurance agents, loan officers all on this board that we can utilize.

Kenn, hook it up. The SWAC people have financial power in America, lets show it.

:tup:

Naw, I was a dayum fool when I signed those papers. Its a 2003 Chevy Avalanche. That is what ZERO down and being upside down on the trade-in does to a person. Like I said, I was a dayum fool, whitey got me on that one.

I was about to ask you that. If a person finances a car for 5 years, you better get out of it in at the 2.5 or 3 year mark. That's the timeframe when principal and interest level off, and your car should still have some decent value.

Naw man.....

I learn this from a friend..

$500,000 can earn you $60,000 of interest a year.

So can you live comfortably off $60,000 a year?

Also, there is a thread for you in the round table forum

I believe your numbers are substantially off. Please explain (give me the formula you're using).

Who plays the stock market? And does anyone have an ING account?

Please don't say that. I am still kicking myself.

In 1999 at a FAMU Alumni Meeting this guy was saying buy stock in Exxon because they are going to merge with Mobil. I was like "...Ahhh shut your azz up, those companies won't do a thing except go under..."

Please don't say that. I am still kicking myself.

In 1999 at a FAMU Alumni Meeting this guy was saying buy stock in Exxon because they are going to merge with Mobil. I was like "...Ahhh shut your azz up, those companies won't do a thing except go under..."

Cosign to the first!

The stock market is too volatile for me. Unless you're one for short-term price changes, I would not suggest getting involved.
Invest your money in property. It's tangible and the most liquid of all assets. How do you think McDonald's makes so much money?

Back