Warndalyn..silentrage...and kellis.....get your butt in hea

delock

BARBERSHOP COO
Ok, first thing you need to know what you want! And can you get your mind right to be able to achieve your goal?

1. Water.....knegro need to drink at least half their body weight of water in ounces a day! So if you are 140 you need to consume at least 70 ounces a day. Yes it will cause you to visit the bathroom often but you are flushing out your system of waste.

2. Cook your meal. You will not believe how much salt is put into process food. Salt cause your body to hold water! Use Mrs. Dash and Pam for seasoning.

3. no mayo....no grease....no no no

4. Fiber......you all ain't spring chickens you need to have regular dookie trips.

5. Start using flax seeds or flaxseed oil as part of your diet (fat burner)

6. no sweets

7. Please don't get into the mindset that I will do good for 5 days and eat what i want on the weekend......no no no. You body will store the bad stuff before the good stuff.

8. Protein.....add a protein shake or bar to your diet as a snack or meal replacement.

9. Fish....salmon or talipia(sp) need to be added to your diet....drop catfish!

10. Cardio.....atleast 30 to 45 mins a day 3 times a week.

11. Eat atleast 5 to 6 small meals a day. Include a shake and/or bar

12. Fruit...add more

13. VITIMANS....you all need to start popping pills

14. GET A FAT TEST (BMI) So you know where you need to set your goal.

15. CRUNCHES...build up that core (stomach and back)

16. To be tone is to lift weights

ok, this isn't too bad...I can do it, I think. :uhoh: Can't take vitamins though...they upset my stomach and they make me eat too much.

I will get me some weights and add more protein, fish, fruit and fiber to my diet.

Thanks delock...:tup:

ok, this isn't too bad...I can do it, I think. :uhoh: Can't take vitamins though...they upset my stomach and they make me eat too much.

I will get me some weights and add more protein, fish, fruit and fiber to my diet.

Thanks delock...:tup:

It's causing your metabolism to rise this is good because you will burn fat....

Good info! :tup: :tup:

I was shole one to try to do good during the weekdays and eat like crazy on the weekends.

I've been watching what I eat now for the past couple of months and have tremendously cut back on sweets and eating fast foods.

I have dropped one pants size so far. Of course, I was sick for a little while, too and that contributed to some of my weight loss.

Now that I'm eating a little better, I've just started back exercising. To lose weight was initially a choice, but now I need to lose it to keep from having my health issues.

ALSO!!!!!

You guys really need to get a Body Mass Index test....this will be able to tell where you stand body fat wise.

Plus allow me to help oyu with your diet.

No problem....

Boy you got me bouncing between threads like a :retard:

Alpha 3 send help................
:emlaugh:

I know...I thought about that, too. I should have just typed everything here, in this thread.

sorry...

Plus allow me to help oyu with your diet.

You are officially my e-trainer. :tup:

I am going to get the flax seed oil and fiber supplements from GNC. Can I get fiber supplements where I won't have to take 5 pills 3 times a day?

I will start on this journey on Monday. :tup: :lmao:

You are officially my e-trainer. :tup:

I am going to get the flax seed oil and fiber supplements from GNC. Can I get fiber supplements where I won't have to take 5 pills 3 times a day?

I will start on this journey on Monday. :tup: :lmao:

Damn I do know how to spell "you":shame:

Whole Food sell Flax seed cheaper....

Most fiber supplement only come in one pill....what the hell you been taking?

Ok Ladies.....today is the day.

1. I need a picture of each of you to see what i'm working with. It's kinda hard to help when I cannot see how you are doing.

2. Do you have gym memberships? Do you have equipment at home? If so tell me what you have.

3. What did you eat from this past Friday to Sunday night?

4. With the picture I need current body weight! Also you guys are going to have to get a BMI test.

Warndalyn..silentrage...and kellis.....!!!!!!!!!

You guys have questions that need to be answer in the health forum!

No, I don't have any memberships and ain't getting one either. I've had them before, and they were just a waste of my hard-earned loot. I work out at home and I've now joined this workout class at my church. We just pay $5 a class. :nod: I'm going tonight, so I'll see if the instructor can test my body fat, then I'll let you know.

I have to purchase my weights...I plan on doing that this week.

I ate my ass off, over the w/e, but I was still doing crunches on my Mother's ab lounger all w/e long. :emlaugh:

Back