Warndalyn..silentrage...and kellis.....get your butt in hea

No, I don't have any memberships and ain't getting one either. I've had them before, and they were just a waste of my hard-earned loot. I work out at home and I've now joined this workout class at my church. We just pay $5 a class. :nod: I'm going tonight, so I'll see if the instructor can test my body fat, then I'll let you know.

I have to purchase my weights...I plan on doing that this week.

I ate my ass off, over the w/e, but I was still doing crunches on my Mother's ab lounger all w/e long. :emlaugh:

So did I...:lol:

Also, I don't like taking the vitamins either for the same reasons. I do however take a Hair, Skin & Nail vitamin that do contain some of vitamins and minerals I lack. Plus I've been taking Vitamin E over 15 years now.

Ok Ladies.....today is the day.

1. I need a picture of each of you to see what i'm working with. It's kinda hard to help when I cannot see how you are doing.
s508303540_38541_923.jpg

n508303540_35690_5897.jpg

2. Do you have gym memberships? Do you have equipment at home? If so tell me what you have.

Yes I have a gym membership. I go once a day for at least an hour and when it's not raining I walk to the gym
3. What did you eat from this past Friday to Sunday night? - Friday a two chicken wings and salad.
Saturday 2lbs of crawfish and 2 plums and a salad, and 2 100 cal packs

Sunday about 3oz of sliced turkey, 2 deviled eggs, a plum and a salad and some popcorn

4. With the picture I need current body weight! Also you guys are going to have to get a BMI test.

My current weight is 172lbs and my BMI is 27.2

Also keep in mind because of my health I am limited in WHAT I can do and what I can eat because of my meds.

Thanks for your assistance.
And ugly has what to do with this...I dun told you that already...Hell I am ugly also...it happens.

My current weight is 172lbs and my BMI is 27.2

Also keep in mind because of my health I am limited in WHAT I can do and what I can eat because of my meds.

Thanks for your assistance.
And ugly has what to do with this...I dun told you that already...Hell I am ugly also...it happens.

Redd, how tall are you?

I was gonna say the same thing about you...:lol:

Lose some weight...hmmmmpf...:eek:
girl, please...I have a few pounds that I need to lose too. Not much, but I can most definitely lose a few inches off my waist line and tone up these hips, legs and ass. My man really doesn't want me to touch the ass, but ya know...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :swink:

girl, please...I have a few pounds that I need to lose too. Not much, but I can most definitely lose a few inches off my waist line and tone up these hips, legs and ass. My man really doesn't want me to touch the ass, but ya know...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :swink:

And those are all the areas I need to hit. :tup:

Basically I need to tighten and tone so I can get back into some jeans that are well worn/faded, with the hole in the knee that I refuse to throw away. The perfect pair of jeans! :D

You know the pair that you would cut somebody if they even thought about throwing them away....:smug:...:lol:

And those are all the areas I need to hit. :tup:

Basically I need to tighten and tone so I can get back into some jeans that are well worn/faded, with the hole in the knee that I refuse to throw away. The perfect pair of jeans! :D

You know the pair that you would cut somebody if they even thought about throwing them away....:smug:...:lol:
yes ma'am...but I've been out of those jeans so long, there's no way I'd get back into them. I don't even wanna get that skinny again. :lol:

well, what should one's BMI be? What's a good number? or, does it just depend on your height and body build?

You are not no 164 lbs!!!!!!

wow, I would have never guessed that you weighed that much...must be from your height, cuz you damn sure don't look 164lbs.

It's the height plus the azz/thighs...:uhoh: :lol:

we need to get you down....

but 23 is good

18 would be sexy

Yeah delock, I'm working toward that goal...I just hope it doesn't affect my facial features when I do lose it. Some people start to look older when they lose weight....:uhoh:

My goal is 150 for a start..:tup:

Yeah delock, I'm working toward that goal...I just hope it doesn't affect my facial features when I do lose it. Some people start to look older when they lose weight....:uhoh:

I guess...folks say I don't look like I'm 138. well, I can't blame it on my height, so I don't know why I don't look like what I weigh. :emlaugh:

SLT shot your boy a picture.....

Yeah, when I went on my cardio crazy last year I drop 50 pounds and my face look like crap.

I don't wanna be any smaller than 130lbs....I have absolutely NO INTEREST what-so-eva in being skinny again. :no:

Before you come up with a plan for me...know that

I take 15 pills a day. I have a thyroid condition (underactive) and CHF, I can't take most supplements, cause they mess with my meds.

Over activity makes me weak.

I've lost 62 lbs in about 9 monts

ummm...my heartrate can't go over 77bpm ... and after tomorrow if it does I will receive a shock because of my pacemaker-defib...

umm let's see...I DO stay active when I am not supposed to...I'd like to just tone the core really. Weight loss is whatever, I try to eat right and let it come. I'd LOVE to weigh 150lbs. But my nutritionist doesn't believe that to be good with my body make up...

I don't have high blood pressure, (actually it's very low), high cholestoral nor am I pre-diabetic...

but I like working on a plan...

Back