Virginia-Lynchburg vs Alcorn State Game Updates: 4:00pm CT

He was with some kats who allegedly raped a girl.. He wasnt.involved..he has to testify.

So, if he wasn't involved, why did he have to be "cleared" to play? Was he deemed "guilty" by "association"?

Young (Black) men really have to be careful & use better judgement when it comes to situations like that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So, if he wasn't involved, why did he have to be "cleared" to play? Was he deemed "guilty" by "association"?

Young (Black) men really have to be careful & use better judgement when it comes to situations like that.

Legal clearance..that he was not involved..

I agree with you and since we are all older we see it from a different lense. Teenagers make stupid mistakes being in the wrong place at the wrong time. This is not about him but about the game. How about we redirect it back to that. :)

I was at the game and they should be 9 none of our schedules. The Braves were done with these boys fast. But I guess it was an 9 dress rehearsal for next week.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Although Alcorn should beat Louisiana College too, they are no VUL. They are a well coached Division III team.

I want to say this is an impressive win for Alcorn but the opponent won't allow me to get that far ahead of myself. Even though this was a weak opponent, they did what they were expected. I see what Hobson is doing :tup:

Well you should already know from last year...

If that was the case then what JSU did in 2012 would've been an incorrect barometer for the kind of team Alcorn would field in 2013.
Every year has it's own flavor. One doesn't know what to expect, but Alcorn seems like it'll be competitive this year though, but like I said, we won't know until week three or four.

Last edited:
Back