Virginia-Lynchburg vs Alcorn State Game Updates: 4:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Alcorn State Broadcast: click <b>here</b>

Game Time: 4:00pm CT
TV:

<b>Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!</b>

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

Alcorn 7
VUL 0
1st Qtr.

One of our top WRs is out for the season from injury in Camp. Oh well, this is why you build DEPTH. We had 19 WRs at one point in camp.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
FG Made

Alcorn 10
VUL 0
1st qtr.

First game sloppiness however. Penalties that take you out the redzone are killers. Have to clean it up.

Alcorn 17 VUL 0

Put the 2nd string in

We have no business playing this team. Honestly, I don't see what we have to gain by beating USM except Regional Headlines. Our players have tasted winning but need adversity like Bama is facing vs. West Virginia.

Just some FYI for more audio...

Even though some radio channels like WPRL do not have mobile apps for smartphones, you can download the TuneInRadio App and find your specific radio station. For example, I downloaded the TuneInRadio App, found WPRL The Gold, and I am now listening to the game through this Mobile App

Alcorn...really? Please dont beat them too bad and make them quit like yall did Grambling last year
Yall make me sick

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We have no business playing this team. Honestly, I don't see what we have to gain by beating USM except Regional Headlines. Our players have tasted winning but need adversity like Bama is facing vs. West Virginia.

Braveheart when you are attempting to rebuild a program you need more positive re-enforcements than adversity. Sometimes you act like you don't have a clue.

Back