Vanilla Funk going to Alabama State

Here you go with this foolishness again. Back on the saddle d!ck riding again. Stick to YOUR school. How many threads do you see on here about Bama St? You don’t even really talk your own school yourself. You live vicariously through other programs that are actually legit. The last time Bama St was relevant the sun stopped burning (never). The only reason folks ever bring up your school is for comic relief and because of a white kid who was imitating JSU’s drum major’s but couldn’t get in there because he can’t play. Go sit down somewhere and get back to watching YouTube videos on every band other than the one you marched for

lol

you do know it’s possible for kids to not have any interest in SU or JSU, right?!

Don’t get mad because someone picked ASU over SU

lol

you do know it’s possible for kids to not have any interest in SU or JSU, right?!

Don’t get mad because someone picked ASU over SU

Who said anything about him not choosing SU? This has nothing to do with SU and SU couldn't care less about a kid choosing another school because for every 1 that doesn't choose SU 5 more will and more than likely if they get chosen they will be able to play their instrument unlike Vanilla Ice Cream.

See that's your problem you always are focusing on SU and missing the mediocrity of your program.

Last edited:

It is pretty sad that Atlhornet started a thread about this clown.. I mean if dude was black WOULD we be having THIS convo

cocaine is a hell of a drug. yall must have the finest Colombian powder wherever you are.

I have NEVER started a thread about this kid. I wasnt even going to comment in here till one of you Jags mentioned my name

Back