Upside Down Vehicle Payments

Re: Upside Down Vehicles

Being upside down, in your payments...you know, the vehicle is not worth what you owe.

Oh okay....At first, I thought you wanted to know how do you get out of one that has literally turned upside down......:lol:

Also, let me add that I'm looking for the legal way to do this...um, I've heard all other kinds of ways I can get out of the vehicle, but I'm too sked of jail. :uhoh:

Also, let me add that I'm looking for the legal way to do this...um, I've heard all other kinds of ways I can get out of the vehicle, but I'm too sked of jail. :uhoh:

Yeah, getting someone to STEAL the vehicle is another POPULAR way.

Being upside down, in your payments...you know, the vehicle is not worth what you owe.

....oh you talkin bout having negative equity in your vehicle.

Yeah there's a way; depending on how long you've had the car, trade it in. If you trade-in; it may be best to find a new car deal with huge rebates or cash back incentives. Rebates/cash back incentives will be used to cover that negative equity expense. If you dont get a deal with those kinds of incentives, then all they(dealership)gone do is add that negative equity to the total cost of your new vehicle, thus your car note gone jump up $100.

Put it like this; that negative equity gone be paid one way or another, by you or by the dealer if they have good incentives available.

LOL@ Sperm.

"Snake"

Drive that batch on down to New Orleans and slim black with the gold teeth will make it go away.

On the real there is no away out besides paying it off.

yeah, that's what I was afraid of...ok, thanks everyone. Guess I'll just have to keep it.

Drive that batch on down to New Orleans and slim black with the gold teeth will make it go away.

On the real there is no away out besides paying it off.

You ain't gotta go to New Orleans.:goof:

Just "forget" to shut your door all they way when you go to bed at night in Jacktown.
Let the inside light be on.:winkgrin:
Yo shat will be a memory the next morning. :lmao:

BTW: I'll never trade a car in.................Never have, never will.
You owe a few thousand, pay it off and be done with it.
Then go get another one.
Never know when that car you hate will come in handy on the morning your new clean ride won't start. :nod:

There have been too many times when I walked out of Wal-Mart and forgot where I parked, only to be LET DOWN after a few minutes of looking and the car/truck was on the other side of the parking lot. I was ready to call State Farm and let them know my SHAT was STOLEN.

I won't say what I will never do, but being upside down on a vehicle is NOT even a part of my vocabulary. Once I pull that BATCH off the lot, I'm gone pay it off and NO CAR LOT will see me before its paid off.

Oh okay....At first, I thought you wanted to know how do you get out of one that has literally turned upside down......:lol:

Kinda reminds me of the movie "Beauty Shop" when the guy ask the white girl to dance by saying "Lets go out of the floor and move something", and she thought he was talking about moving some furniture. :lmao:

There have been too many times when I walked out of Wal-Mart and forgot where I parked, only to be LET DOWN after a few minutes of looking and the car/truck was on the other side of the parking lot. I was ready to call State Farm and let them know my SHAT was STOLEN.

I won't say what I will never do, but being upside down on a vehicle is NOT even a part of my vocabulary. Once I pull that BATCH off the lot, I'm gone pay it off and NO CAR LOT will see me before its paid off.
well, if I had that kinda money, there would be no need for this thread, now would it? This would most definitely be a non-issue, if I had the loot to just pay if off. Sorry boo, I ain't got it like that.

You ain't gotta go to New Orleans.:goof:

Just "forget" to shut your door all they way when you go to bed at night in Jacktown.
Let the inside light be on.:winkgrin:
Yo shat will be a memory the next morning. :lmao:

BTW: I'll never trade a car in.................Never have, never will.
You owe a few thousand, pay it off and be done with it.
Then go get another one.
Never know when that car you hate will come in handy on the morning your new clean ride won't start. :nod:

I guess she could bring it to Jackson, I don't know any of the criminals in Jackson that can help her. Now I know several "good citizens" in New Orleans who can get you whatever you want for a nominal fee.

well, if I had that kinda money, there would be no need for this thread, now would it? This would most definitely be a non-issue, if I had the loot to just pay if off. Sorry boo, I ain't got it like that.

I'm talking about finishing the term, not paying it off in one lump sum.

Back