Update on Ticket Sales for State Fair Showdown

A podnuh of mine just bought tickets for $40 and I was like WTF?!

If anybody knows anything about the promoter, shoot me a PM. I'm hoping it's not a local cat I know......

Yes the tickets are too high, when compared to the Gram/PV game. Last week at our Dallas alumni chapter meeting we were told that some outlets are selling adults the student tickets though for those interested. They are $25, but on the upper levels. I just hope the schools don't get stuck with some of the expenses. Supposedly this promoter did that with some Dallas area high school football games a few years ago. They don't have a great rep among Dallas residents.

Last edited:
I'm confused because when I just looked at the seat map on eventbrite.com it appears that the upper level is closed off and tickets are NOT being sold in that section. In the lower bowl there are only a few seats remaining between the 10-yard line end to end on the TSU side.

I'm confused because when I just looked at the seat map on eventbrite.com it appears that the upper level is closed off and tickets are NOT being sold in that section. In the lower bowl there are only a few seats remaining between the 10-yard line end to end on the TSU side.
Both sides are almost gone.

Looks like southern not pulling their own weight to make this a successful and annual game.

More than likely it is because they ain’t enamored with the opponent. Especially with who is coming to Mumford on the following week. But don’t worry just because they are buying on TxSU side don’t mean they necessarily TxSU alums or fans. Could be just anti SU fans or Band Heads wanting to be opposite side of the field from the Jukebox.

More than likely it is because they ain’t enamored with the opponent. Especially with who is coming to Mumford on the following week. But don’t worry just because they are buying on TxSU side don’t mean they necessarily TxSU alums or fans. Could be just anti SU fans or Band Heads wanting to be opposite side of the field from the Jukebox.

giphy.gif

Here We go... JR you're better than this.
the-office-eye-roll-dEdmW17JnZhiU

Back