Update on Ticket Sales for State Fair Showdown

tsugraytiger

I just looked at seats available with the game less than 2 weeks away and I was expecting to see way less seats available in the lower bowl.

SU and TSU sides have plenty of seats left in the lower bowl. I'm expecting ticket sales to pick up next week but at $40 a pop for non-students, I do have some concerns.

I really want this classic to be a main stay so please encourage alumni to buy tickets and make it to the game for the experience at the very least (I know both teams are not real consistent right now). The Cotton Bowl Stadium is a beautiful and historic venue, you have two of the best bands in the SWAC going at it, the State Fair is always a good time, and both institutions get a cut of the revenue!

Hopefully tsu travels. Grambling has a nice number that always is larger than TSU homesixe. Hopefully yall can bring more than Southern but i doubt that good luck to the two though.

I just looked at seats available with the game less than 2 weeks away and I was expecting to see way less seats available in the lower bowl.

SU and TSU sides have plenty of seats left in the lower bowl. I'm expecting ticket sales to pick up next week but at $40 a pop for non-students, I do have some concerns.

Lower bowl holds close to 60K......You couldn't expect it to be sold out.

Lower bowl holds close to 60K......You couldn't expect it to be sold out.

Well hopefully it is at least 30K sold as of today then which is good to me. I'm hoping the black locals really get behind the game too ... don't wanna put it all on alumni to make it work

That ticket available map could be a bit deceiving I guess

Well hopefully it is at least 30K sold as of today then which is good to me. I'm hoping the black locals really get behind the game too ... don't wanna put it all on alumni to make it work

That ticket available map could be a bit deceiving I guess

This sounds like a different tune from the tune sang a couple months back.

It's like that for all the games played during the State Fair. Tickets for the State Fair Classic are no where near that high (unless you're getting seats in the suite area) and all the seats are general admission. Someone sold y'all a bad deal on this.
Found out yesterday, the tickets are NOT Gen. Admin. The seats for this game is reserved seating..... smh.

Back