Uhhh..... Grambling ya'll in trouble.....( Portland State Report)

innalek

WTF do you mean, "go behind DTOWN of all people:mad:

Is you tryin' to say somethin' 'bout me boi?:p

Now that you mention it....

Don't worry, DTown...the fall session shall commence in a few weeks. :)

If you're REALLY serious about this smacking thing...you'll quickly learn what's what! :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dtown.....

Don't worry about ol Sidney...
he's gettin' old and hard of hearing...

BY the way intelek, I've been on this page for over 2 1/2 years.....I've seen 'em come and I've seen 'em go, after I've run their arse off the page...don't be a victim....just keep your comments over>>>>>>>>>>

And stay out of grown folks business........

Re: Re: WE can go on for days......

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI

<H1>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$</H1>

DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION...

LOL:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: No, so would you fly to california to take an ssa whippin for money?:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: That's like fighting Mike Tyson, you get paid 100,000 but you're in the hospital eating through a straw for two months.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: It's on NOW!!!

Originally posted by JAG03
SO MUCH FOR YOUR LYING arse!!! By the way Montana won the damn 1aa championship!!!

I don't mean to get in your little dispute, but does Georgia Southern know that Montana beat them in the finals???

Re: Re: Re: WE can go on for days......

Originally posted by S.U. T-BONE 99

LOL:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: No, so would you fly to california to take an ssa whippin for money?:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: That's like fighting Mike Tyson, you get paid 100,000 but you're in the hospital eating through a straw for two months.:emlaugh:

suCKS WILL GET $0 AFTER THE ARSE WHUPPIN IN TALLAHASSEE...
GSU WILL GET $100,000 WIN OR LOSE IN PORTLAND...

<H1>su LOGIC</H1>

Re: Re: It's on NOW!!!

Originally posted by Robber

I don't mean to get in your little dispute, but does Georgia Southern know that Montana beat them in the finals???

*snicker*

robber, I was thinkin' the same thing...but I didn't want to mess up ol' Marty Mar's flow! :D

Gag03:
I've been on this page a little of 2 years myself..."grown folks business" IS my business! :p

Don't worry about me...you just keep those great scouting reports coming...

Miss quote......

Georgia Southern did win it last year, but Montana won it the previous year and are always in the finals or 1 step from it.....so there it is...I corrected the mistake

Either way, intlect, why are you even in the conversation????

I'm talking to Grumbling...are you next in line to be smacked???

Watch your step...by the way this board was up a full year and half before you Bullpups arrived, so check yo history!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: WE can go on for days......

Originally posted by MACK OF THE SWAC

suCKS WILL GET $0 AFTER THE ARSE WHUPPIN IN TALLAHASSEE...
GSU WILL GET $100,000 WIN OR LOSE IN PORTLAND...

<H1>su LOGIC</H1>

Great Slaw Univ. has been getting ish kicked out them every year for free so what's your point. (GSU LOGIC) Very slaw I must say so myself.

Originally posted by S.U. T-BONE 99

Great Slaw Univ. has been getting ish kicked out them every year for free so what's your point. (GSU LOGIC) Very slaw I must say so myself.

1. Take your arse back to the band board.
2. You really don't have a clue about the bayou classic and how it works.

*machiavelli send help*

PROGNOSIS FOR PORTLAND ST

BIG SKY coaches predicts that Portland state will be lucky to win 7 games, and will probably finish no better than fifth in the conference standings. They return only three full time players from their playoff team last years, and only one player from an average defense from last year. They lost the conference's top QB in that class.:cool: :cool: :cool:

And most of those socalled PAC 12 transfers, came via of JUCO. Try 21 one them came from area JUCOS. Portland State will not be pressing The G-men in any way, apparently most of those JUCOs have never seen the field, and /or has limited playing time and skills.:D :D :D :D :D :D

PORTLAND STATE ADMITS THERE ARE A LOT OF IFS, FOR THEM TO WIN 7. WELL, IF A FROG HAD WINGS, HE WOULDNT BUMP HIS ASZ.

Originally posted by MACK OF THE SWAC

1. Take your arse back to the band board.
2. You really don't have a clue about the bayou classic and how it works.

*machiavelli send help*

Well since you think you know everything enlighten me. Besides who said anything about the classic. There goes that GSU logic working overtime again.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

P.S. I think it is you that don't have a clue. Why don't you carry your ssa back under that rock you crawled from under.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: Miss quote......

Georgia Southern did win it last year, <font color=re>but Montana won it the previous year</font> and are always in the finals or 1 step from it.....so there it is...I corrected the mistake

I hate to keep doing this, dude, but again I must ask. Did anyone tell Georgia Southern that they didn't win the I-AA championship in 1999???:cool:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ok...since you wanna be funny.....

Here it is, you chumps.......DIVISION I-AA ALL-TIME CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS

YEAR CHAMPION RUNNER-UP SCORE SITE
---- -------- --------- ----- ----
2000 Georgia Southern Montana 27-25 Chattanooga, TN.

1999 Georgia Southern Youngstown State 59-24 Chattanooga, TN.

1998 Massachusetts Georgia Southern 55-43 Chattanooga, TN.

1997 Youngstown State McNeese State 10-9 Chattanooga, TN.
1996 Marshall Montana 49-29 Huntingdon, WV.
1995 Montana Marshall 22-20 Huntingdon, WV.

LIKE I SAID ....... Either Montana has been in the championship game, won it all or lost in the regional semis...

Now as far as Portland State is concerned their ranked # 3 in their conference this year and they finished #2 last year.....

Whatever man!!!

:rolleyes:

Yalls humor is weaker than gin and juice with ice in it.......

I deal with facts, obviously I've proven my point as far as Montana's dominance in 1AA....this thus proves that PSU has "played" a touted team and will give the TIGGGERS a run for their money!!!

Now STFU and get back to the Bannned Board!!

Lighten up turkey, laugh a little. Your facts are what everyone is laughing at. You haven't proved a thing, except that you don't like Grambling.

I got your turkey, hangin' low......

Now you "gobble gobble" @ that!!!

Never have liked Gram, never will...but that's beside the point....

I was trying to give you bums an informative view on PSU, I wasn't trying to win the Pulitzer!!!

Re: I got your turkey, hangin' low......

Now you "gobble gobble" @ that!!!

Never have liked Gram, never will...but that's beside the point....

I was trying to give you bums an informative view on PSU, I wasn't trying to win the Pulitzer!!!

JAG03:

You remind me of summer break...[size=6.5]NO CLASS!!![/size]

You are a damn lie. Now, you play with yourself like you usually do.

This back-fired on you didn't. I know you thought that you fellow Jags would come running. They try not to show their hate.

NOW I see !!!

You chumps can dish it .......but can't take it!!! Now I know who to handle with "KID GLOVES " ......

Lil co sign Mikey

and

So Lame Man.......

COMING to a stage near YOU!!!

Back