Uhhh..... Grambling ya'll in trouble.....( Portland State Report)

JAG03

For those who don't know, I'm currently in Portland, Oregon, home of the "HOME BREW" beer and "Coffee Shop" kingdom, on business and I decided to take a peek @ Grumblings opponnent PSU (Portland State).....

Let me make this clear, I'm routin' for GSU(only cuz they're playin' a PWC), but ya'll in trouble........ These mountain boys are for real!!!

To be honest, I don't think you guys will even score in this game.

4 reasons:

1. The flight out here is about 6 hours. That jetlag aint no joke!!
2. The air up here is THIN as hell! I have a hard time breathing when I "try" to jog in the evenings....nothing like the bayou!!

3. These jokers are HUGE, I saw one offensive lineman who was at least 6'7" 340 easy....

4. They have alot of Beaver and Duck transfers....Have you seen what their ranked this year??? SI had Oregon State ranked No.1 in the country and Oregon #7 or #8......

Hey I just that I'd let you know before you get your hopes up for a "W", when in reality it's going to be a big "L"!!!!

Get your "brown bags" early, make sure they fit!!!

Don't hate me, I just call 'em like I see 'em!!!

PSU 70
GSU 7 ( maybe?)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The only thing sadder than you swinging on PSU's fuzzies is the sad attempt at hiding it. Be a man, it's okay...we understand!:rolleyes:

See what happens when you try and help TIGGGERS Out???

Most of you mofo can't read...... I said I'm routin' for GSU but .........

Be mad @ Dumb Doug and not ME, he's the dummy who scheduled this 10 hour plane ride "massacre"..... All I can says is, it's going to be a long plane ride back !!!

Ya''ll can kiss my SU arse.......Just don't be surprised and upset when yall get embarassed!!

Like 2PAC said: " Po bustas!!":emlaugh:

Re: See what happens when you try and help TIGGGERS Out???

Originally posted by JAG03
Most of you mofo can't read...... I said I'm routin' for GSU but .........

Be mad @ Dumb Doug and not ME, he's the dummy who scheduled this 10 hour plane ride "massacre"..... All I can says is, it's going to be a long plane ride back !!!

Ya''ll can kiss my SU arse.......Just don't be surprised and upset when yall get embarassed!!

Like 2PAC said: " Po bustas!!":emlaugh:

You're really sad!!!!

WE can go on for days......

But like I said 2 months ago, this "Project Classic" is the craziest thing I've ever heard of......

What's the purpose of flying all the way to OREGON to get embarassed, when you can go to BC and get the same arse whuppin'???

I know this trip is gon' kill the football budget, let alone your REP.....oh well Doug is "Jesus":rolleyes:

Jim Jones "survivors" send HELP!!!

Oh yeah.....JST

That comment on concentrating on FAMU......

Call Hughes and tell him to SCHEDULE FAMU..... scary mofos.....

Always the first one to "holla" FAM scores again, but scared to play 'em........

With that "powder puff" schedule!!!

I'm through, you can go now!

Ya'll can't get mad at that man for giving his opinion. Conference pride or not....if ASU were to play Florida State......ain't no damn amount of pride in the world that's gonna make me say we'd win. Not sayin that PSU is that great, but his opinion is his opinion. Suck it up.:rolleyes:

Oh, this isht needs to be in hall of fame...

...but we all know it won't cuz a SOUTHERNITE posted it.....ROTF

This is hilarious....good one fellow Jag.

Now you mofos wanna get mad when all you do is ride our azzes from sun up to sun down....what I always say.

<marquee><font size=5>GRUMBLING AIN'T 'BOUT ISHT</marquee></font>

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
hall of fame...???

:confused:

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
...but we all know it won't cuz a SOUTHERNITE posted it.....ROTF

This is hilarious....good one fellow Jag.

icon30.gif

Somebody's lying

All the sport publications I have read has Portland State ranked in the lower half of their own conference. Grambling has beaten several of the teams in that conference in the past. I say Grambling wins this encounter. In fact Grambling has also beaten Oregon State of the Pac 12 a well. So there is no fear and there is no hesitation about going up there playing a second division 1AA team from the Big Sky.:D :) :D :D :D :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

somebody come get him!!!

Someone tell this country bumpkin that unlike his school who gets hyped up about a bus ride to Beaumont, traveling is no mystery to the GSU tigers. Boy, you take an iggin out of the country and they swear they've never heard of routissere chicken. They'll be sucking up the thin air just like us. That didn't stop teams from going to Boulder and beating up on Univ of Colorado last year. We're champions. We don't make excuses. Didn't you iggins say the same thing about FAMU last year? Go try out Boston Chicken and leave the FOOTBALL to the TRUE CHAMPIONS OF THE SWAC.

Bumpkins...man I tell you.

Jed send help!!!

1. The flight out here is about 6 hours. That jetlag aint no joke!!
2. The air up here is THIN as hell! I have a hard time breathing when I "try" to jog in the evenings....nothing like the bayou!!

3. These jokers are HUGE, I saw one offensive lineman who was at least 6'7" 340 easy....

4. They have alot of Beaver and Duck transfers....Have you seen what their ranked this year??? SI had Oregon State ranked No.1 in the country and Oregon #7 or #8......

Sidney....ummm I mean NTLICK....

You've been on the SWACPAGE ALL of what one year and now you're trying to judge 'hall a fame" SMACK ???

I remember when you pups came on the page, with no idea of what smack was.......

Smack 0-11, get your skills up before talkin' to daddy.....SU

Mart-....I mean Gag03

Come, come, man....
What you gave was a SCOUTING report! A lot of that stuff was was credible info. You tried to look out for Gram, but they didn't see it that way.

But for you to go behind and cosign for DTOWN...of ALL people...and say that this is worthy of HALL OF FAME status.....I just ask you this....

<font size=1>why?</font>

I said nothing else about anything on this....I'm chillin' for the moment.:)

As far as being on the SWACPAGE, I may have been on here longer than YO azz, so let's not even try to front about some "one year" stuff,aiight? :D

*c'mon, dude...you know me better than that...*

It's on NOW!!!

First of all CATDODO......

This is the press release on PSU:

In the Big Sky football polls, Montana was the favorite, receiving six of the seven first-place votes in the coaches poll and 29 of the 32 first-place votes in the media. According to the polls, Montana's toughest competition will come from Eastern Washington who was second in both polls, receiving the other first-place vote in the coaches and two first-place votes in the media.

In the coaches poll, Sacramento State and Weber State tied for fourth behind the Vikings. Idaho State, Northern Arizona and Montana State rounded out the field. In the media poll, Sacramento State was again fourth, Northern Arizona and Weber State tied for fifth, Idaho State was seventh and Montana State was eighth.Portland State tied for second with Weber State, Sacramento State and Eastern Washington.

Last season, Montana won its fifth conference title in the last six years with a perfect 8-0 Big Sky mark.

The Vikings were 8-4 in 2000

SO MUCH FOR YOUR LYING arse!!! By the way Montana won the damn 1aa championship!!!

NN (NUMB NUTZZ)

WHAT DOES COLORADO HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR FLUKE CHAMPION FOOTBALL TEAM???
Have you ever heard of "BIG BEAR" resort???? It's a known fact that anyone, boxers, runners or football players, NEVER played in high altitudes have problems......

Just trying to give you a little reality.......take it like a man!!

Re: Somebody's lying

Originally posted by CATMENDUE2
All the sport publications I have read has Portland State ranked in the lower half of their own conference. Grambling has beaten several of the teams in that conference in the past. I say Grambling wins this encounter. In fact Grambling has also beaten Oregon State of the Pac 12 a well. So there is no fear and there is no hesitation about going up there playing a second division 1AA team from the Big Sky.:D :) :D :D :D :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I wish you guys well.

BTW, Oregon State in the early '80s was not the same as OSU in 2001. :eek:

Back