Uh Mike Bigg, GSUperTiger, Same Old G

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: See why I don't smack with brawds!!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

Suge, I have a man, and he is a Grambling Tiger who loves SEEING SPOTS!

I rest my case........

It was never this bad in the pass..........

Tigress....send help!

Re: Re: Re: See why I don't smack with brawds!!

Originally posted by Suge

I rest my case........

It was never this bad in the pass..........

Tigress....send help!

:emlaugh: Come on Suge. You know there are a lot of SU-GSU lovers, like MikeBigg and his wife, don't be so emotional. Go to the kitchen and fix something sweetie...:emlaugh:

WTF are you taking about SS? Who gives a rat's left nut if your man is from Grambling. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?And what does that have to do with you team getting embarrAASed in Jackson?

I'm going to bed. Dayum, try to give her a chance and smack with her, and all I end up with is a headache!!

Dayum, where is Tigress and JSU ATL when you need them! Hell right now I would even settle for GSU spirit!! ARRGGHH!!

Just when I thoyght it couldn't possibly get any worser!

Re: Re: See why I don't smack with brawds!!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

Suge, I have a man, and he is a Grambling Tiger who loves SEEING SPOTS!

Then you definitely have a man. My wife is a Blessed jaguar female also!!!

Re: Re: Re: See why I don't smack with brawds!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Then you definitely have a man. My wife is a Blessed jaguar female also!!!

Where have you been Mike? Yep he is a man, I see STRIPES. Hey Mike, what's up with Suge? Why is he so emotional? Why does he keep getting mad and why did he get upset when I told him about my JUNGLE (BIG CAT STYLE) FEVER! He went to bed after calling all the women smackers from GSU on me. Hey, are the GSU Tigers going to de-stripe and de-claw the J-State Tigers? Sure hope so. Oh and before y'all go, watch out for the ZEBRAS! You know those doggies tried to warn us!

Suge regulates! I mean he really regulates and regulates hard!

Don't take it personal, but he provides a very necessary function.
Weak smackers are get ran off...crying!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Suge regulates! I mean he really regulates and regulates hard!

Don't take it personal, but he provides a very necessary function.
Weak smackers are get ran off...crying!

Was I crying? Did I get "ran" off? So the regulating didn't work. If he wants me to stop posting, I will have to be dead. It's so funny that you guys think that you can somehow belittle somebody, or go off on someone and they will just stop posting on the board. I know I'm new, but did people really stop posting because another member TOLD them too. It is just YOUR opinion that are expressed on behalf of YOUR school, and you know opinions are like...you know the rest. Now the only way to really stop someone from posting is the complain to Kenn. Then if he says the person violated the "rules" then he can stop them because he owns the board.

Nope, still here, still listening to the typical responses like "don't take it personal", still posting. Not crying, not afraid, not nervous, not worried about what you think or say.

Okay Mike, what about the Baton Rouge Bandit flag football team? Come check them out Saturday, so you can see the 2016 Bayou Classic MVP!:D

[color=light blue] Calm Down [/color]...That's better. I did not say he would run you off. My point was that you should not take it personal. I want you to stick around...it's sorta rare to have a jaguar stay on board following a loss. Please stay until November 25th...I look forward to hearing your excuses then.

I might not be able to see the Bandits this Saturday. I will probably leave for Jackson early that morning to watch GSU kick azz. (Might need to get with the Cartel and pass the hat for some funds for the Clock Ref:emlaugh: :emlaugh: )

If the work schedule permits, I might pass by Blue Grass one evening and watch the Bandits practice. I need to get involved with the program real soon...

I might not be able to see the Bandits this Saturday. I will probably leave for Jackson early that morning to watch GSU kick azz. (Might need to get with the Cartel and pass the hat for some funds for the Clock Ref ) :D Now that's funny!

The little ones practice on Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. at Blue Grass. Come so we can talk about Marcus, I have some info you need to know. Or send me your number in the PMs.

I'll be posting after the Bayou Classic, but not excuses, BOWS!:emlaugh:

Later!

Back