Uh Mike Bigg, GSUperTiger, Same Old G

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
Thought you might like to know:

(and don't be calling Lewis, BgJag, Dr. J to get me because I don't need a sponsor to express myself up in hea, it would take much more than...well you know)

Answers to your inevitable questions:

1. No, we do not want to fire Coach Rich

2. No, we do not want to commit suicide

3. No, we will not run from the SWAC Board because we sked of Get Ready, et al.

4. No, we do not want to take a forfeit now for the Bayou Classic.

This is the third time I have said this:

Don't come back with the BS about I am an irrational, emotional WOMAN who takes things way to personal 'cause after all it's just SMACK..blah blah blah blah.

Still here, still a PROUD citizen of the Jaguar Nation, and unlike you, I am not so blinded by hate that I can't say to GSU beat J-State next week!

(Okay, gotta go post somewhere else, 'cause Blue Bengal is trying to ban Jagfans from the Board and I ain't sked of him and I am not having it!)

This is sad!

LOL @ this SUcks propaganda!!

She is trying to get the Cartel to stay off their arses by using jedi mind tricks!! ha ha ha!!

Things are getting worser than they ever were in the pass

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Being a women, I must admit that I have no clue what this chick is talking about. :confused:

Regardless of what these negros say in here, if you can smack, male or FEMALE, you can smack. However, the post you made seems more like mindless drivel. I guess that's a side affect of an azz-whoopin':D

My dear, in the future, come correct or don't bother. Not only are you wasting valuable smack time, you are embarassing yourself!

It is better to be thought a fool, than to post and remove all doubt!:rolleyes:

SUGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Originally posted by Suge
LOL @ this SUcks propaganda!!

She is trying to get the Cartel to stay off their arses by using jedi mind tricks!! ha ha ha!!

Things are getting worser than they ever were in the pass

You just mad at me because I forgot to add you to the call out!

Let's make up! (Beat them next week okay?):love:

Seeing Spots still posting...

Originally posted by JSU'99
Being a women, I must admit that I have no clue what this chick is talking about. :confused:

Regardless of what these negros say in here, if you can smack, male or FEMALE, you can smack. However, the post you made seems more like mindless drivel. I guess that's a side affect of an azz-whoopin':D

My dear, in the future, come correct or don't bother. Not only are you wasting valuable smack time, you are embarassing yourself!

It is better to be thought a fool, than to post and remove all doubt!:rolleyes:

JSU'99 you must not be a PROFESSIONAL woman, if you were then you would have a clue. Read the post from the guys, then you will have a clue. But maybe not.

Gotta go do some more posting...

It's about dayum time............

CAT FIGHT!!!!!

*sitting back to see these women-folk go at it*

Etiquette

Nice retort, they teach ya that down on the Bluff?:rolleyes:

Yep they teach us how to get down with the WORSE of them!

::::::::::::belch:::::::::::::::::

Amy Vanderbilt please send help.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Okay

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
Spottie, the Cartel only smacks traditional programs, not traditionless ones.

Okay, I know that's your issue. And I will save that statement for the 3rd week of November. Whatever, but first are you going to beat J-State next week? Come with the ICON stuff and undefeated GOD status, all that!

My dear, I have come to the conclusion that I'm definitely more PROFESSIONAL THAN YOU!;)

Let me explain in layman's terms for you, there are some males on this board that believe women can't smack. I know that this is false, but I don't let someone else's perception of me become my reality. Therefore, it doesn't pertain to moi! :D

Now you have come in here and basically proven their point! :rolleyes:

I understand that you are distraught after the gags suffered defeat at the hands of the MIGHTY JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY , but that doesn't excuse stupidity! But maybe I'm just not on your level, cream rises to the top, it can't go back down!

Hey Blue!

Originally posted by Blue Bengal
Lady Jaguars
Shouldn't you guys be in the kitchen fixin' me a sammich and some kool aid:)

Blue, you haven't heard that it isn't wise to eat from Louisiana women?????????????:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Congratulations on the win!

Is it still AFTER SATURDAY! I think I still have my passport stamped with my citizenship. Gotta go, got more posting to do.

But, at the chance of being called emotiional, I will say this ms spots...............this is a man's world, but it ain't nothing with out a woman or a girl!:D

But, at the chance of being called emotiional, I will say this ms spots...............this is a man's world, but it ain't nothing with out a woman or a girl!:D

You have, in fact, played right into the men's hands regarding our supposed inability to smack. And I see you know that know. Just smack back and refrain from using their tactics.

And by the way, I notice you used a French word earlier...I didn't know you were bilingual. So am I, I speak French also:

Embrassez mon ?ne

More posting to do!

Slim 4 Life!!!

Let me explain in layman's terms for you, there are some males on this board that believe women can't smack.

Now you have come in here and basically proven their point! :rolleyes:

I understand that you are distraught after the gags suffered defeat at the hands of the MIGHTY JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY , but that doesn't excuse stupidity! But maybe I'm just not on your level, cream rises to the top, it can't go back down!
LOL And there you have it!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

My dear, you really should spend time on Comicview, you're quite hilarious!:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Once again, what this men think about women smack means about as much to me as a pimple on my azz, so it doesn't bother me! I know my abilities, I'm not sure you've determined what yours are yet!:eek:

End of discussion!

See why I don't smack with brawds!!

Man see how quickly a female smack post can get into this " you need to learn", and telling each other how the other one isn't "woman" enough ....in a few minutes they will be talking that "get some business of your own and get out of mine"...or my alltime favorite female smack..."You need to get a man/Husband and get out my face"

This is going to get worser before it gets better....

Re: See why I don't smack with brawds!!

Originally posted by Suge
Man see how quickly a female smack post can get into this " you need to learn", and telling each other how the other one isn't "woman" enough ....in a few minutes they will be talking that "get some business of your own and get out of mine"...or my alltime favorite female smack..."You need to get a man/Husband and get out my face"

This is going to get worser before it gets better....

Suge, I have a man, and he is a Grambling Tiger who loves SEEING SPOTS!

Back