UAPB to get upgrades at their stadiums

All schools don't have or use field turf type fields but have somewhat did some type of stadium upgrade in the last 10 years.

Alabama State - New stadium
Alcorn State - New scoreboard
Alabama A&M - New track and turf
Jackson St - Scoreboard upgrade
Miss Valley - New stands
Grambling - New turf & scoreboard
Prairie View A&M - New stadium
Southern - New Turf
Tx Southern - New Stadium to use
UAPB - New turf & scoreboard

New weight room plus the Devil's Den got completely remodeled and renamed

(Everything else that will happen like turf, stadium upgrades, etc. falls under Impact)

I hope a few can see my insight but that could also be a selling point to potential recruits, the ability to play and participate in upgraded facilities of conference opponents. If I were recruiting, my pitch would be something like this.... show a potential recruit a pic/video of a packed out AW Mumford stadium and tell the recruit... "we need you son. WE NEED YOU BADLY. To go into that hostile atmosphere of 50,000 Jags waving voodoo laced chicken feet at us AND their superior student-athletes running up and down our spines at will. We haven't defeated Southern U since 1957. :( You are that missing piece! WE NEED YOU!!!!! And, WE WANT YOU!!! Help us to defeat Southern University at their place AND at our fine place." :D
Lol..... Aint nobody having no chicken foot inside Ace W Mumford. Lol

Lol..... Aint nobody having no chicken foot inside Ace W Mumford. Lol

Bruh that's not what I saw last visit lol. It was a bunch of shit going on up in those stands mane. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddddddddddd..... I brought all sorts of anti-root w/ me lol :D :D :D :D :D .

the_voodoo_master_by_fred94951-d5a199y.jpg

All schools don't have or use field turf type fields but have somewhat did some type of stadium upgrade in the last 10 years.

Miss Valley - New stands
Southern - New Turf
Correction: New turf, new track surface, and more to come for SU.

Miss Valley - New stands
Southern - New Turf

Add new scoreboard to Alabama A&M.

I haven't been to UAPB since 2011 and only been there twice. Everyone in the SWAC have switched to tuff except the Mississippi schools. I guess the Mississippi school have good grass. Look like Valley is now the only one without a Video Board now.

I haven't been to UAPB since 2011 and only been there twice. Everyone in the SWAC have switched to tuff except the Mississippi schools. I guess the Mississippi schools have good grass. Look like Valley is now the only one without a Video Board now.
Ours is in the next up!! Drafting deals now

Back