UAPB to get upgrades at their stadiums

Props to UAPB Golden Lions Football (and baseball)! It looks like everyone in the Wicked West is leaving texas southern football behind with their football digs. I guess when it rain it pours....

Props to UAPB Golden Lions Football (and baseball)! It looks like everyone in the Wicked West is leaving texas southern football behind with their football digs. I guess when it rain it pours....

Yep! We so far behind in baseball with our rented city owned field and crappy bleachers that's over 8 miles from campus.

Regards,

Texas Southern Tigers Baseball
2004, 2008, 2015, 2017, 2018 SWAC Tournament Champions

Yep! We so far behind in baseball with our rented city owned field and crappy bleachers that's over 8 miles from campus.

Regards,

Sorry but you guys are playing football in an orange soccer stadium. You guys have to do better with football or continue to be a cellar dweller. Congratulations on your baseball team success!

lol, eight miles. Tha would put you by my old house. Folks laugh about MacGregor but on a Sunday afternoon you get more than a baseball game. Still don't know why folks would drive a nice car slow as molasses over speed bumps just to be seen when foul balls come after you on a consistent basis,

for those that don't remember, UAPB's original plan was a legitimate baseball/softball stadium with grandstands and the whole 9 yards. Indoor facility, etc. I'm glad its being looked at again.

Regards,

LMAO!

If that is suppose to be a dig you need a better shovel. Carry on though.

If that is suppose to be a dig you need a better shovel. Carry on though.

You must be inebriated if you don't think those stadium improvements in the SWAC West aren't good. Don't hate congratulate and try to get some! LOL Seriously, you guys need some hard hats, shiny shovels, land with a ribbon and scissors to get your own. No need to get hotter than fish grease just join the party!......LOL (Pardon the SWAC West Progress)

Back