Tyson vs Jones on Nov 28th

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ever since the promotion of this fight started, those eyes of Roy Jones tell me these things:

"What have I gotten myself into?"
"I could have gotten 1 mill another way."
"Will he really bite me?"
"I thought at this point in his life, Tyson was cooler and calmer."
"I really should have stuck to commentating"
"But hey, at least in my prime, I was all that"

Ever since the promotion of this fight started, those eyes of Roy Jones tell me these things:

"What have I gotten myself into?"
"I could have gotten 1 mill another way."
"Will he really bite me?"
"I thought at this point in his life, Tyson was cooler and calmer."
"I really should have stuck to commentating"
"But hey, at least in my prime, I was all that"
I must say, this is the least confident Roy Jones I have ever seen.

I would like to see a real fight, but just like @lilC , I don’t want either brutha seriously hurt. The last two times Roy has been knocked out, it was pretty.

Keys to victory:

(If this is a Real Fight)

Jones Jr

Stick an move like a dancing machine or maniac on the floor!

Shoot your underrated jab that you didn’t use like you could have in your prime.

When Tyson rest his gloves under his nose and slowly walks forward to give himself a second to think about what combination he wants to throw next, pop him with you legendary left hook to the body to take some gas out of him early!

In the 4th round, take Tyson to speed school and he will quit!

Tyson

Go for the 1st round knockout!

If Roy is still here around after 1, use that sneaky double jab to get inside of Roy’s window and land that legendary right hook/ left uppercut combination to end the fight!

Throw the quick right hand from the chin to catch Roy coming forward after he throws his left hook because he always drops his left hand too low after throwing it.

(Fake Fight)

Jones Jr- Don’t get hit with a real shot to the chin!

Tyson- Don’t get exhausted after round 1.

This fight is an exhibition no matter what little hype is going on. It will not go as planned because Roy Jones can longer take a head shot.

So this is for real????? I thought it was a joke... I didn't know these old asses was about to fight for real.

128437824_3445808398800153_7615406593376361907_n.jpg

Keys to victory:

(If this is a Real Fight)

Jones Jr

Stick an move like a dancing machine or maniac on the floor!

Shoot your underrated jab that you didn’t use like you could have in your prime.

When Tyson rest his gloves under his nose and slowly walks forward to give himself a second to think about what combination he wants to throw next, pop him with you legendary left hook to the body to take some gas out of him early!

In the 4th round, take Tyson to speed school and he will quit!

Tyson

Go for the 1st round knockout!

If Roy is still here around after 1, use that sneaky double jab to get inside of Roy’s window and land that legendary right hook/ left uppercut combination to end the fight!

Throw the quick right hand from the chin to catch Roy coming forward after he throws his left hook because he always drops his left hand too low after throwing it.

(Fake Fight)

Jones Jr- Don’t get hit with a real shot to the chin!

Tyson- Don’t get exhausted after round 1.
Spot on. Lennox used distance and well placed power to beat Mike. He knew Mike had the tendency to square off and not cover alot of space like he could with his height. Since they're pretty much the same height, jab...don't seek out close fighting until very very late.

Jones will need to stay away from Tyson in the early round or risk getting knocked out......LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back