Tyson vs Jones on Nov 28th

Power was the deciding factor here. Heavyweight power at 5'10...even at age 54 is CLEARLY well above smaller weight classes. Mike ate everything Roy threw. *shrug

Power was the deciding factor here. Heavyweight power at 5'10...even at age 54 is CLEARLY well above smaller weight classes. Mike ate everything Roy threw. *shrug

During the post fight interview, I noticed Roy kept holding his stomach. Tyson wore that man's midsection out.....I doubt very seriously if he gets back in the ring with Mike, ever! LOL

During the post fight interview, I noticed Roy kept holding his stomach. Tyson wore that man's midsection out.....I doubt very seriously if he gets back in the ring with Mike, ever! LOL
In the still shot of that hot...Mile looked like he was punching THROUGH Roy. Dang. Couldve been worst. He couldve been knocked out for not liking and subscribing to the channel like Nate Robinson...🙃

In the still shot of that hit...Mike looked like he was punching THROUGH Roy. Dang. Couldve been worst. He couldve been knocked out for not liking and subscribing to the channel like Nate Robinson...

Back