Tyler Perry's Madea's Family Reunion, Weekend's Number One Movie!

I bout isht a brick from laughing when they played Al Green in the background after ole girl gave him that "Memphis Napalm" (grits)!

:hat:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I will have to see it. I have been planning to go each weekend, but we have been so busy! I can't wait to see it.

Makaho 2.0 said:
I bout isht a brick from laughing when they played Al Green in the background after ole girl gave him that "Memphis Napalm" (grits)!

:hat:
:lmao:

you caught that too, huh? We were rolling, in the theatre. :lol:

Saw it for the third time and had to buy the soundtrack. Tyler is doing it. He wrote the song that Johnny Gill performed at the wedding. Beautiful CD.

jelli said:
:tup: :tup: :tup: I saw this movie wthis weekend. I was great.

Now the movie was quite different from the play. Did anyone notice that?

I haven't seen the movie (I probably won't check it out until it gets to DVD) but I want to know how it differed from the play. I've seen the play & enjoyed it so I'm wondering what's the difference.:confused: If possible, please explain.

I heard that it was very good. I heard that he is going to do a syndicated show. It is not going to be Madea it is something different.

Croft84 said:
I heard that it was very good. I heard that he is going to do a syndicated show. It is not going to be Madea it is something different.

Yeah he's suppose to have a talk show coming out soon.

Glad to hear this...I'm so happy to see this black man doing well. I'm going to purchase the soundtrack, as well.

For those of us who remember - the hot grits and Al Green going on in the back ground was toooooo funny. :jump:

saniyya said:
I haven't seen the movie (I probably won't check it out until it gets to DVD) but I want to know how it differed from the play. I've seen the play & enjoyed it so I'm wondering what's the difference.:confused: If possible, please explain.
In the play the sister with the Rich Fianc?e was still having feelings for her ex but he was a regular hard working guy. Also one of the other sister had a drug problem that momma refused to acknowledge. And then there was question of Paternity of one of the kids. None of these things were present in the movie. The sister with the abusive fianc?e was expanded more. The sister with kids story was changed.

Croft84 said:

I heard it was going to be good too. They said the name of the show out here last week, but i can't remember it right now.

I know i was asking everyone about this song that I could never hear who the artist was.....turns out it's Brian McKnight and it's the first song on the Soundtrack. I love that song, every since I heard it first on Tom Joyner..........I too will be getting the Soundtrack.

I watched the movie over the weekend. I enjoyed the movied.

It was great seeing ole girl from Living Large. I wonder why she just fell off the map since Living Large.

Yeah Tyler Perry did a great job with this movie. Lynn Whitfield was the perfect character for her part. Great message and loved the poem recited by Maya Angelou. She and Cicely Tyson had beautiful messages. :nod:

Still laughing at "HelleR" and "Good MornTing" :emlaugh"

LoyalTigress said:
Yeah Tyler Perry did a great job with this movie. Lynn Whitfield was the perfect character for her part. Great message and loved the poem recited by Maya Angelou. She and Cicely Tyson had beautiful messages. :nod:

Still laughing at "HelleR" and "Good MornTing" :emlaugh"
LT, girl, that "Heller" is my favorite saying...I love it!!!!! :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back