Truth hurts or did he go to far

Tyler Perry has also messed these women up too. Giving them the delusion the we as men are obligated to settle for their bad choices chasing felons and criminals getting pregnant by them. If I as a man made good choices with my life and not get hood rats pregnant, not having bastard kids all over the town work my ass off to do well with my life yet you expect me to raise your kids and put up with all their daddies drama and you have nothing to bring to the table and you hit the wall to the point you now need vaginal rejuvenation. Please these chicks need to sit down.
View: https://youtu.be/0Ve26VCmIuI

I just turned 49 on December 10th. I’m single, and I have 2 grown daughters. I have Bachelors of Science degree that I earned from UAPB in 1996, and a Bachelors of Science in Medical Technology that I earned from UAMS in 2006.
I don’t wear makeup and I don’t like wearing my hair down. I don’t wear designer brand clothes and the only brand name shoes I have are a pair of Puma’s, a pair of Fila’s, and a couple pairs of Skechers. I’m perfectly content in sweats and a t-shirt or leggings and an oversized shirt with boots.
I don’t have a lavish job, and my salary is less than $80,000 per year. I drive a simple Chevy car and I currently live in an apartment. I don’t frequent fancy restaurants but am content with a peanut butter & jelly sandwich; I don’t like going out to clubs.
I’m not what you’d call “high maintenance”, but I walk and operate in the Spirit of excellence, and do things well with the grace that’s been given to me, and don’t condone anything less than respect from others.

My momma told me when I first got called the “N” word in 5th grade...

“It’s not what people call you Stephanie; it’s what you answer to”.
If things were different,........let me digress......:(

That's why you're a queen. Not like these other folks living in fantasy world.

I just turned 49 on December 10th. I’m single, and I have 2 grown daughters. I have Bachelors of Science degree that I earned from UAPB in 1996, and a Bachelors of Science in Medical Technology that I earned from UAMS in 2006.
I don’t wear makeup and I don’t like wearing my hair down. I don’t wear designer brand clothes and the only brand name shoes I have are a pair of Puma’s, a pair of Fila’s, and a couple pairs of Skechers. I’m perfectly content in sweats and a t-shirt or leggings and an oversized shirt with boots.
I don’t have a lavish job, and my salary is less than $80,000 per year. I drive a simple Chevy car and I currently live in an apartment. I don’t frequent fancy restaurants but am content with a peanut butter & jelly sandwich; I don’t like going out to clubs.
I’m not what you’d call “high maintenance”, but I walk and operate in the Spirit of excellence, and do things well with the grace that’s been given to me, and don’t condone anything less than respect from others.

My momma told me when I first got called the “N” word in 5th grade...

“It’s not what people call you Stephanie; it’s what you answer to”.

Here is an undeniable fact!!! Every black woman before she gets with a thug is encounters a man that would love this girl and treat her well and worship the ground she walks on and he would be a person her family would like. But she don’t want that she wants to invest her time in trying to change pookie and Ray Ray crazy ass and get pregnant or physical and psychologically damage in the process. Then when she hits the wall she want to get online and complain how all men ain’t shit or she is going to get a white man blah blah any excuse to do these mental gymnastics to remain in denial that her choices got her to this place. Then if there is a man that willing to date her then he has to pay for all the damages pookie done to her and more power to him if he wants to endure that but no sane person will stick around for that mess.

Not every Black woman gets with a thug. Not every Black woman encounters a man that will love her & treat her well. Not every Black woman has the time, energy, and/or interest to invest in trying to change “Pookie”. Not every Black gets online and complain about men. Not every Black woman gets (or wants) a white man.

Most of us really do want to meet a man that shares the same morals and values. And there are a lot of Black sisters that WANT to share their life journey side-by-side with their mate, ready to be his helper, ready to honor him and allow him to feel her honor; ready to have, love, and nurture his children, to tend to their roots so they’ll be productive.

Unfortunately, it’s a lot of the brothers that don’t want this from us. A lot of them want us to be stunners, high profile, high maintenance, and/or trophies. A lot of brothers have as many ridiculous standards for us as a lot of us do for them. Certain look, certain body type, certain skin tone, certain style, certain hair......flair and fluff but no lasting substance.

Not every Black woman gets with a thug. Not every Black woman encounters a man that will love her & treat her well. Not every Black woman has the time, energy, and/or interest to invest in trying to change “Pookie”. Not every Black gets online and complain about men. Not every Black woman gets (or wants) a white man.

Most of us really do want to meet a man that shares the same morals and values. And there are a lot of Black sisters that WANT to share their life journey side-by-side with their mate, ready to be his helper, ready to honor him and allow him to feel her honor; ready to have, love, and nurture his children, to tend to their roots so they’ll be productive.

Unfortunately, it’s a lot of the brothers that don’t want this from us. A lot of them want us to be stunners, high profile, high maintenance, and/or trophies. A lot of brothers have as many ridiculous standards for us as a lot of us do for them. Certain look, certain body type, certain skin tone, certain style, certain hair......flair and fluff but no lasting substance.

Good Stuff.....

I wish I could agree with you but I have seen it way to much and experience it as well. I been that guy that was told he was to nice, I been that guys who had not kids and approached black women respectfully and these are college educated women might I add an they looked at that as weakness and had more respect for the men that approached them any kind of way. They get with him forget the purpose of a condom get pregnant baby daddy is gone she hits the wall now it’s time go online and complain how black men ain’t shit. Yet before that brilliant decision and alternative was present before the gave her womb up to this loser. Now the men that your are talking about I actually have to say at least they are upfront about what they want no matter how superficial it sounds. But women on the other hand will say I want a good man with no clear understanding what a good man is and will literally walk past every man that presents himself as a decent human being for trash like this. View: https://youtu.be/XBCnF1-DiNU

I wish I could agree with you but I have seen it way to much and experience it as well. I been that guy that was told he was to nice, I been that guys who had not kids and approached black women respectfully and these are college educated women might I add an they looked at that as weakness and had more respect for the men that approached them any kind of way. They get with him forget the purpose of a condom get pregnant baby daddy is gone she hits the wall now it’s time go online and complain how black men ain’t shit. Yet before that brilliant decision and alternative was present before the gave her womb up to this loser. Now the men that your are talking about I actually have to say at least they are upfront about what they want no matter how superficial it sounds. But women on the other hand will say I want a good man with no clear understanding what a good man is and will literally walk past every man that presents himself as a decent human being for trash like this. View: https://youtu.be/XBCnF1-DiNU

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I don't know a lot of younger Black women other than the few I work with (one just turned 30 and one is 35). Both are single women with sons and both are very hard working. My co-worker who's 35 is one of the supervisors in the lab where I work, and she is very level headed. She has her own home, is currently going to nursing school, and also works another job. When she came to the Lab, she had 2 jobs. She's not married and doesn't date much because she has a son and doesn't want men other than her father and brothers around her son. My other co-worker who's 30 is the lead technologist in one of the departments I work in the Lab. She too has her own home and is very hard working. She also has a son. She is diligent in makin sure her son spends time with his father (lives in Mississippi). She also doesn't date because she too doesn't want men around her son, and because she said at his age, it's important that she devote her entire time for him. Both of these women are beautiful, attractive, hilarious, smart, and driven. And neither of them spend their time dogging the brothers. Neither of them go out scoping brothers so they can get pregnant. And neither of them get on social media dogging the brothers out. Instead, they work hard at bettering themselves so they can take care of their responsibilities.

I don't argue that what you're saying isn't true. I just dispute your saying, "EVERY BLACK WOMAN". Every Black woman is NOT what you described. There are too many of us that really don't have time for the nonsense you described, and we RUN from any man or scenario that has the potential to invite that kind of drama in our lives. It's a shame that you had to endure that mess, but please know that "EVERY BLACK WOMAN" isn't like that.

Personally I think it depends on where you live. For instance in Huntsville to there are a lot of women who work as government employees or contractors. Many make good money. They've been told they don't need a man because of the money and career they have. I cut the grass of single black women make 120-250k grass. They live in 3500-5000 sq ft houses. Drive BMW and Benz cars. They either have one child or none and yet they can't get a dude or keep one. It's because they have unrealistic views. Especially the ones under 45. The ones in the mid 30's really live in a fake world. I've noticed when I travel outside of areas like for instance when I go to Birmingham, Memphis, Atlanta or Nashville it's a different mentality of women. If you hold the door or just say hello in those areas women at least acknowledge you by smiling or saying thank you. In Huntsville they will walk right pass you and say nothing. Money and titles tend to make people think they're better than others. Now women over 45 in this area seem to have better attitudes although they're still some just as bad as the younger ones. I believe reality TV plays a part in this.

Back