Truth hurts or did he go to far

Ok Cee, I think the guy went too far. He dont equate the possibility that the woman can have a change of heart after her mistake. All relationships isnt the same and don't hinge on money.

There are a lot of women who think like her. You go out and love the thug dude in all different kind of ways, yet when he uses you up and now you want a restart button the good guy gotta go thru hell. Get real!I'd rather buy me a piece of arse before I deal with that.

There are a lot of women who think like her. You go out and love the thug dude in all different kind of ways, yet when he uses you up and now you want a restart button the good guy gotta go thru hell. Get real!I'd rather buy me a piece of arse before I deal with that.

Cee you got a point, I have a relative like her, she doesn't have kids but she is bumping at the gate of 60, she is really cute for her age still wears like a size 3 and a natural beauty, that ain't enough at our age, plus nobody want a late 50's person to take off their job and make them a housewife and they don't have kids together. She doesn't want the project manager, she wants the VP or higher but at her age that's not happening. The part he left off is, if a guy in a higher income bracket gets her he is going to be controlling and she doesn't seem to be the type that would be cool with that, just like my relative wouldn't.

I have to admit I laughed because he did get savage at the end LOL

I see so many of them in Huntsville. They have these government or contractor jobs. Thinking they are going to get the top notch guy when they are no where near the top of the female gene pool. This is why they end up in their late 50's or 60's getting a used up playboy. On the other end you have the ones who think God is going to knock on the door and have Mr. Perfect husband with him for them. It ain't happening. 😭 The problem is most of them try and go by the story of Boaz and Ruth. They have been taught by an uneducated preacher, a jack leg preacher or learned the story from generation to generation about the misuse of the story of Boaz and Ruth. Boaz and Ruth was used in the bible as a glorification of the goodness of God when you are faithful and keep trusting in God. They've been taught that it was about finding a mate. The biggest con on black women ever told. The story has nothing to do with a woman and her getting a man in modern times. I tell them broads all the time if they were taught that they were told a lie. Now that pisses them off so the modern preacher never goes into detail because he wouldn't have any members the next Sunday.

Cee you got a point, I have a relative like her, she doesn't have kids but she is bumping at the gate of 60, she is really cute for her age still wears like a size 3 and a natural beauty, that ain't enough at our age, plus nobody want a late 50's person to take off their job and make them a housewife and they don't have kids together. She doesn't want the project manager, she wants the VP or higher but at her age that's not happening. The part he left off is, if a guy in a higher income bracket gets her he is going to be controlling and she doesn't seem to be the type that would be cool with that, just like my relative wouldn't.

I have to admit I laughed because he did get savage at the end LOL

Another problem we have is that educated women think they're better than men black men who aren't as educated as them or hell even the ones who have degrees. Especially if she has advanced degrees. Society has taught them they're the dream piece. A degree is a piece of paper that only means you can regurgitate what's in a book. In other words men simp to play to her ego. The reason the thug guy gets the prize is he doesn't play down to her. He still treats her like he is the upper dude and the good guy let's her control. Stop playing to their ego and tell them look you are still just a woman. If I make $8.25 an hour and she makes $55 and hour I am still the man. She has a role to play and that is not in front of me.

Last edited:
Another problem we have is that educated women think they're better than men black men who aren't as educated as them or hell even the ones who have degrees. Especially if she has advanced degrees. Society has taught them they're the dream piece. A degree is a piece of paper that only means you can regurgitate what's in a book. In other words men simp to play to her ego. The reason the thug guy gets the prize is he doesn't play down to her. He still treats her like he is the upper dude and the good guy let's her control. Stop playing to their ego and tell them look you are still just a woman. If I make $8.25 an hour and she makes $55 and hour I am still the man. She has a role to play and that is not in front of me.
Cee tell em about the town where you live lol but I'm sure it goes on everywhere. That 8.25hr guy got his ankle-monitored foot on that $55hr women's head with her butt in the air. In some cases she might even be married to a $75+hr simp playing to her ego.

So I'm sitting here watching Judge Mathis. This chick sueing her ex for a engagement ring he took back. So point of the post is he met her while she was married. He came to the house as the cable guy and she instantly was attracted to him. She stepped to him and they had an affair. She divorced her husband and they started seriously dating and got engaged. Well guess what she cheated on him with another dude she met. He on tv talking about I thought she was a good girl and loved me. She did me wrong. She told the judge he knew how I was when he met me. What made him think the same way he got me he wouldn't lose me. I just find it so amazing how dudes fall in love with other dudes wives and then never think it's not going to happen to me 🤣 these type dudes think they pimping when they get at someone else wife, but when it's returned to them they wanna fight and be hurt. Simps trying to be pimps. How do you fall in love with another dudes wife is beyond me.

I just turned 49 on December 10th. I’m single, and I have 2 grown daughters. I have Bachelors of Science degree that I earned from UAPB in 1996, and a Bachelors of Science in Medical Technology that I earned from UAMS in 2006.
I don’t wear makeup and I don’t like wearing my hair down. I don’t wear designer brand clothes and the only brand name shoes I have are a pair of Puma’s, a pair of Fila’s, and a couple pairs of Skechers. I’m perfectly content in sweats and a t-shirt or leggings and an oversized shirt with boots.
I don’t have a lavish job, and my salary is less than $80,000 per year. I drive a simple Chevy car and I currently live in an apartment. I don’t frequent fancy restaurants but am content with a peanut butter & jelly sandwich; I don’t like going out to clubs.
I’m not what you’d call “high maintenance”, but I walk and operate in the Spirit of excellence, and do things well with the grace that’s been given to me, and don’t condone anything less than respect from others.

My momma told me when I first got called the “N” word in 5th grade...

“It’s not what people call you Stephanie; it’s what you answer to”.

Here is an undeniable fact!!! Every black woman before she gets with a thug is encounters a man that would love this girl and treat her well and worship the ground she walks on and he would be a person her family would like. But she don’t want that she wants to invest her time in trying to change pookie and Ray Ray crazy ass and get pregnant or physical and psychologically damage in the process. Then when she hits the wall she want to get online and complain how all men ain’t shit or she is going to get a white man blah blah any excuse to do these mental gymnastics to remain in denial that her choices got her to this place. Then if there is a man that willing to date her then he has to pay for all the damages pookie done to her and more power to him if he wants to endure that but no sane person will stick around for that mess.

Back