Trump Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fall out from this when Trump is impeached will go on from years as far as people like Bannon who will go to prison for breaking laws by working at the White House while at Briebart

My contacts are stating that a number of agents are asking to be transferred to other parts of the country....

My theory on this is that he's purposely trying to stretch the Secret Service thin so he can have an excuse to utilize his own security. Steve Bannon's family is wrapped up in personal security and mercenary companies. He wants people that will do what he says and aren't obligated to snitch if they see him doing wicked stuff.

My theory on this is that he's purposely trying to stretch the Secret Service thin so he can have an excuse to utilize his own security. Steve Bannon's family is wrapped up in personal security and mercenary companies. He wants people that will do what he says and aren't obligated to snitch if they see him doing wicked stuff.

That would be illegal and a ethical nightmare. More importantly a complete security breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back