Trump Thread Continued pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
They will make everyone take a hit but they will not touch 45. Sad but true

that is exactly what I have been saying which is why I'm not even tripping on all this stuff they bringing up. After not divesting any business interests, not reveling any tax returns, insulting disabled people during his campaign, sitting his daughter at the table with leaders from around the world and everyone just said "oh it's ok" how many ways does he have to prove that he is white and rich and can do whatever he pleases? They will cover for him no matter what, long as he keeps trying to erase anything to do with President Obama's legacy because they still mad a brother won the whitehouse

I am sure comrade 45 will call them fake news after this!
popcorn.gif
lmao.gif
grin.gif

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-fox-friends-apos-walks-122426598.html

'Fox & Friends' Walks Back Debunked Report About James Comey

“Fox & Friends” has withdrawn a report about former FBI Director James Comey that was debunked hours earlier.

Nearly 15 hours after reporting that Comey revealed “top secret” information in his personal memos about his meetings with President Donald Trump, the show admitted the notes “did not have top secret info.”

Co-host Steve Doocy also addressed the controversy Tuesday morning, admitting the show was “mistaken.”

“Yesterday on this program, we aired and tweeted this story saying former FBI Director James Comey leaked memos containing top secret information,” he said. “We were mistaken in that. According to the report, half of the memos contain information classified at the secret or confidential, not top-secret, level. Markings of the documents in which Mr. Comey leaked are, at this point, unclear. Just wanted to straighten that out.”

Yeah, they are going to switch the story from them being wrong with their reporting, to Comey being one of the leakers and that he should be be charged for being a leaker.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/emails-show-trump-jr-excited-for-russian-offer-‘i-love-it’/ar-BBEeXLy?OCID=ansmsnnews11

The June 3, 2016, email sent to Donald Trump Jr. could hardly have been more explicit: One of his father’s former Russian business partners had been contacted by a senior Russian government official and was offering to provide the Trump campaign with dirt on Hillary Clinton.

The documents “would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father,” read the email, written by a trusted intermediary, who added, “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

If the future president’s elder son was surprised or disturbed by the provenance of the promised material — or the notion that it was part of an ongoing effort by the Russian government to aid his father’s campaign — he gave no indication.

He replied within minutes: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”

Four days later, after a flurry of emails, the intermediary wrote back, proposing a meeting in New York on Thursday with a “Russian government attorney.”

New details emerge on Moscow real estate deal that led to the Trump-Kremlin alliance

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-deta...eal-led-trump-kremlin-alliance-190126219.html

While in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in November 2013, Donald Trump entered into a formal business deal with Aras Agalarov, a Russian oligarch close to Vladimir Putin, to construct a Trump Tower in the Russian capital. He later assigned his son, Donald Trump Jr., to oversee the project, according to Rob Goldstone, the British publicist who arranged the controversial 2016 meeting between the younger Trump and a Kremlin-linked lawyer.

Trump has dismissed the idea he had any business deals in Russia, saying at one point last October, “I have nothing to do with Russia.”

But Goldstone’s account, provided in an extensive interview in March in New York, offers new details of the proposed Trump project that appears to have been further along than most previous reports have suggested, and even included a trip by Ivanka Trump to Moscow to identify potential sites.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The question is does Congress have the balls to actually impeach him? I'm now towards the side of most on here and say no simply because they care more about erasing Obama and pushing through their crony policies over this country

The question is does Congress have the balls to actually impeach him? I'm now towards the side of most on here and say no simply because they care more about erasing Obama and pushing through their crony policies over this country
You would think that at some point they'd give up.
Like a sports team that was in first place, starts losing players to injury or whatever reasons, and then the team starts loosing. The people would start to lose faith and support in the team.

Don't yall see the beauty in all of this? :) The more they travel down this road, the worse it becomes for them in the near future. They are perpetuating their own demise and they can't even see it.

That's one of the things that is giving me some type of hope. The GOP as we know it now will be dead within the next 2-4 years. There's no walking back pushing Trumpcare aka the tax break for the rich after "they" put Trump in office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back