Trump Thread Continued pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

A couple of points....

1. It's interesting that the bombings in London happened on the same day Trump visits Israel. Often times I really think that a number of the terrorist attacks have been orchestrated by Israel in order to gain support in their interest in the Middle East. It may sound crazy to many but interesting to some.

2. This FBI investigation may not be resolved until *rump is out of office or in his second term (which I highly doubt that would happen).

FINALLY!!!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-community/index.html

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump asked two of the government's top intelligence chiefs to publicly deny evidence of cooperation between his campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, multiple current and former US officials confirmed to CNN Monday.

-------------------------------------

Piss off the intelligence community and you have made any enemy.

FINALLY!!!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-community/index.html

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump asked two of the government's top intelligence chiefs to publicly deny evidence of cooperation between his campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, multiple current and former US officials confirmed to CNN Monday.

-------------------------------------

Piss off the intelligence community and you have made any enemy.

416aad53-b78c-4549-9110-f0b6c4644b7f.jpg

Be careful of who you piss off. LOL

I just thought about this....James Comey decided not to tell his story in private. I think he wants to publicly state everything.

When Trump fired him, it actually made things easier for Comey. He knows he can't trust the House or Senate to do the right thing with info gained in private sessions so he forced their hands to give him an open meeting. Now will they focus on Trump/Russia or do like they've done with Yates and Brennan in focusing on the "leakers" more than the POTUS being a traitor

When Trump fired him, it actually made things easier for Comey. He knows he can't trust the House or Senate to do the right thing with info gained in private sessions so he forced their hands to give him an open meeting. Now will they focus on Trump/Russia or do like they've done with Yates and Brennan in focusing on the "leakers" more than the POTUS being a traitor

That's my thinking. He has forced their hand to handle things in public without filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back